Out of the Rut - Thursday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hey gang!! Sorry I haven't had time to get back here. We got home from vacation on Monday evening and I've been playing catch up ever since.

The trip to the Sea of Cortez was wonderful. The kayaking and camping was fun, the food great and the scenery unbelievable. I hope to get back someday.

Most of our meals were very healthy. Lots of beans, rice and tortillas. I was kept out of my rut pretty much all week. It was great that my week of active recovery fell the same week as my vacation. I started up the STS/SC rotation on Tuesday. I'm a day behind, but I'll catch up over the weekend.

What's new with the rest of my rutty friends?

Hi Robin,

Sounds like your vacation was great! Your pictures are wonderful :D I did the KB only from 4DS this morning. I am going to do muscle max after work today. I am humming along with everything. I am feeling good about the food I am eating and I am staying active. I need to get more focused on weights though. I was doing STS but with my recent knee issues I am nervous about going heavy with the legs and I don't want to do it half way. So I saw on some other threads that if your primary goal is fat loss (for the next couple of months mine is) that it's better to do 2 whole body workouts + 1 circuit workout in addition to cardio. So that is what I am going to do. Although this week I have only managed the 1 circuit w/o so I need to get it in gear! :eek:

I am looking forward to the weekend. I am going on a church retreat with my husband on Fri/Sat and I am taking a long weekend. I really need a long weekend after the week I've had at work!

Speaking of which, I need to go to work. Lol. Have a great Thursday everyone!

Hi!

Robin your vacation pictures look great, sounds like you had a fantastic time!!

Today I did Cathe's Slow & Heavy Biceps and Triceps. This is one of my favorites, I am getting ready to do P90X again on Monday for the millionth time. This time I WILL COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!!!! After all 90 days isn't all that long is it????

Cheryl

Good Morning!

Oh, Robin! I just got lost in your pictures....That is my idea of vacation.;)

I am so out of the excersise rut and happy about that. I am in week four of STS/SC and going strong, I feel great. I have fallen off the food wagon though, it has run over me and is still dragging me along. Can't seem to get out from under it. I blame pms/hormones. Hopefully after the surgery I will be "normal."
8 days until the RT! I'm so excited. I really need the break.

Off to get the kiddos ready for school.:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.