OoOoOoO clean & tidy wednesday OoOoOoO

Good morning ladies, a little late getting started for me:eek: I do not recall hearing my alarm go off at all. Luckily I woke up on my own at 5:20! I can still get a decent run in.

Yesterday was super-duper clean, today will be the same!

Off to chug my coffee, then hop on the treadmill. BBL!

i feel awful:(:( i never get sick. i don't even know what is wrong with me. i just feel shaky, almost panicy, but i am not. my alarm went off, and i was on the treadmill without really realizing it. 1 mile inot my run i decided my foot was uncomofrtable and i felt wretched. back to bed for me. now i am feeling nauseous and drinking my coffee. i hate taking days off (if you could not already tell) but i think i need it today. we did get an offer late last night, albeit somewhat insulting. but, i am hoping this person will negotiate a bit. the bioggest thing is they want us out in 6 weeks! dh doesn't even separate until at least june. this is quite stressful.

katie, hope you have a good run. ita with no one ever being quite ready. things have a way of working out.

kate, sounds like you have a good night planned with the girls! hope it is just 1 night for mike to be away.

klaudia, you too have a good weekend planned. mmmmm brownies:)

colleen, i do get it about enjoying dh being gone. sometimes it is easier for so many reaons. but, kids does change things a bit for me anyways.

kiddos up. oh i wish i felt good. dentist for finn today. will see what the rest of the day brings.

Geez Morris, that sounds no good, I am concerned about you! Take it easy today please!

Run was good, but short -- 3 miles. I was nasty sweaty when I finished which I LOVE!

Busy day at work today -- appointments, paperwork, filing, and then court this afternoon so I can preach to those kids getting their license about drinking and driving:D

Menu will be the same as alway, not quite sure about dinner though....

See y'all!

Morning everyone (well, afternoon here),

Sorry I never came back yesterday. I ended up on the couch all day and at about 3 I was shaking like crazy so took my temp and it was 103! I started to have a ton of kidney pain so I quickly took some advil and called my friend and went to the doc for some antibiotics. I have a nasty head cold but feel much better today! Our whole fam is going back to the doc tonight to get everyone checked out. I'm so tired of everyone being sick - especially Ryan!

Morris, sorry you're not feeling well. My turn to say take a day off! Sorry about the crappy offer! The buyer's market stinks!

Katie, good job on your run this AM. I love to run. I really hope I can get back into it soon.

Kate, sorry Mike has to go away tomorrow night. I think your ice cream in bed plan is a good one.

Anne, how was pizza/tap? There is no pizza here that is good enough to stuff myself with. Oh how I miss Chicago pizza!

Robin, how are your DOMS? You guys are scaring the heck out of me about STS. I'm not sure I even want to get near it!

Klaudia, I'm glad your brother's godson is OK. That's a scare for sure! I'm sure they were grateful to you!

Colleen, I used to feel totally diff about Ryan being away before we had kids. I used to watch girly movies and just enjoy the alone time. Now it's just hard because I never get a break if he's gone.

OK, time to go. Whiny Ellie. Hope you all have a great day!

angie

hey ladies

katie I'm glad you are feeling better. For what I remember it is easier to get up in the middle of the night with your 2nd child. My husband use to take the baby (ds) from 8-12 midnight and then I had the early morning hours.

Morris maybe you do need a day off but try not to worry. I know it's hard in this economy. I stress out just watching the news. Feel better soon.

Angie I'm sorry about your family feeling so sick. Kidney pain I hope they are treating that too. Drink some cranberry juice mix with ginger ale...if you can make it to the store.

--------------
Y-day no w/o because....I did not feel up to it. I ate like a pig watching the biggest loser.:(Today the DOMS is better and I'm going to do STS 14 legs. I will drink 64 oz of water..at least to flush out the salt (peanut-binge)

My DD asked me what burns more calories weight training (circuit) for 45 mins or cardio for 75 mins?

:confused: mmmm

Good morning!

I didn't work out yesterday-took a nap when Nevena did and that was that. And my enabling husband got Butterfinger ice cream last night so of course I had to have some. So today is either a run/walk and abs or STS 12, we'll see. Going up to school this afternoon for a star student assembly-Danica won an award:) My parents are meeting me up there. I'm not sure if they plan on staying for dinner-it's my dad's birthday tomorrow.

Katie, 3 miles is great! I never push myself to go farther than that-need to take lessons from you and Morris:) Keep up the clean eats!

Morris, take it easy-you have a lot on your plate and you don't want to reinjure yourself, either. One day at a time, ok?

Angie, feel better! Darrin woke me up with a coughing fit at 2 am. Now I'm tired! Crazy how one person's cold has a domino effect on the whole family.

Robin, hope you enjoyed your day off and your treats-we all need that every once in a while-or in my case-every day-ha!

Anne, are you in a pizza coma? I love Jet's but it's so expensive for the 5 of us. We've been getting Little Ceasar's-much easier to resist;)

Hi Kate and Colleen!

Morning, everyone! Robin, I think if you measured a heart rate monitor or something would say the 75 mins of cardio burned more calories while you're doing it, but the weight training keeps your metabolism up for several hours afterward. Maybe just advise her that both are necessary and should be done in moderation?

Angie, I'm glad you're feeling better today, but am sorry you are sick. I think Colleen's right, you're all adjusting to your new environment.

Morris, please take it easy. This is a very stressful time for you and your body will react in ways you least suspect. At least DH will be home tomorrow, right?

Kate, watching a movie with the girls sounds great! A good plan for a treat when Dad is away.

Klaudia, I love Lexington. Too bad you can't go with him. You have a good plan, too, though!

Katie, have fun giving the lecture today. 3 miles is fantastic!

Colleen, I agree about having Jim gone. It almost never happens, so I really enjoy it when it does. It probably is because we don't have kids. Before we separated last fall I could count on one hand the number of times I had stayed alone in our house. And after he moved out one of my friends asked me how living alone again was and I said, "You know, it doesn't suck." It was nice to just do what I wanted. Having said that, I'm very glad he's back and I don't want him to leave again. But that doesn't mean he doesn't drive me crazy sometimes!

I slept well last night, but not very long. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight, so when the alarm went off at 6 I just re-set it for 7:30 and tried to go back to sleep. No go. So, I got up at 6:20 and did parts of Gym Style Legs. I didn't have time to do abs, but I'll either do them tonight or tomorrow. I'm planning to do abs on Friday, too, but I've never had a problem working abs two days in a row. In fact, I have no DOMS whatsoever from doing MM abs on Monday. I felt it at the time, so I thought I would, but no. Maybe I need to do CoreMax #1 one of these days. I hate that work out because it's so long, but it's good for me, right?

Okay, busy morning at work. See you guys soon.

anne

Klaudia, we posted at the same time. Congrats to Danica! Have fun at the assembly. And tell your Dad your Cathe friends say happy birthday!

anne

morning....drive by....so much to do today!

katie, great run! feeling better?
morris, no guilt about a rest day! hope the offer pans out....
robin, i like annes advice.....
klaudia, yay danica!

did cardio coach 2 last night....sweaty pig here too!
will do it again today
eats were/are relatively clean

sorry to be so brief! bbl........

Good Morning Everyone!

Crazy meeting day. I was in one meeting and got another invite for a meeting starting in 3 minutes. Crazy. I did STS Disc 14 and ab cirucit just weights no plates. Ran out of time. My forearms had a hard time holding all that heavy weight for STS Legs. I will need to figure out a solution for next week.

Angie, sorry you are so sick. Take care of yourself and get better.
Katie, I am having a hard time with daylight savings too. Glad you still got your workout in.
Robin, good luck with STS legs today.
Klaudia, congratulations to Danica! Have fun at her award ceremony.
Anne, you should try ab circuits. I have felt my abs again doing those workouts.
Morris, I am sorry you are not feeling well today. Take some much needed rest today - all this stress can catch up with you.
Kate, hope you have a few minutes to breathe.

Lunch will be steamed tofu and veggies and dinner is turkey burgers. Rest of the menu is the standard stuff.

Colleen, I have been eyeing ab circuits since it doesn't come with the STS bundle. I'll probably order it soon, but I need to pay off my credit card first. That should get done in the next two weeks.

Morris, do you watch Cathe TV? She shows the one legged pike in Week 4B. You lift one leg straight up while the other one stays on the ball. One tip she gave is to be sure the ball is down far enough, so the laces of your shoe are resting on it. You don't want it at your shins or you won't be able to get up. I tried one this morning and got about halfway up. I didn't try very hard, though, as I was tired from GS Legs. I'll probably try again tonight and see how it goes.

Kate, take a deep breath! I hope you get everything done.

So, I'm waiting here at work. I'm trying to solve another problem, but I have to let a process run for 30 minutes or an hour before I can see if it worked. I have plenty of stuff to do, but it's all stuff I don't wanna do, you know? So I'm procrastinating by coming here. Shhhhhh, don't tell my boss.

Can I tell you a nice compliment I got a couple weeks ago? I ran into a colleague I haven't seen in about a year and she told me I looked great, she could tell I've lost weight and she asked what I've been doing. I told her I do cardio and weights and I've been tap dancing. She responded, "Whatever it is, it's working because you look fantastic." Wasn't that nice? I know, looks shouldn't matter, but I'm very vain. What can I say?

anne

OOOOOh I'm telling I'm telling Anne ;) That is nice that she gave you a compliment. Thanks for the advice that is what I'll tell DD.

Colleen WE need some Versa Gripps. I also had a hard time holding the heavy DBs. They sell them on Amazon. I haven't seen them in Walmart, Targets or k-mart.

Klaudia congrats to Danica and boooo Butterfinger ice cream.

Workout done Cathe was funny and it helped me get through the leg w/o.
I have to try to remember to eat something early in the morning so that I will have energy for my 8:30 w/o.

b-egg whites
l-left overs something
s-peanuts
d-spaghetti and meat sauce

Colleen, Hope you make it thru meeting Wednesday!
YIKES on the WO!

Anne, Everybody loves a complimetn like that! Good for you!

Robin, Mike and I need to order those too....better do it soon befroe STS resumes next week.

------------
did Cardio coach 2...I'm increasing my speed every time I do it. It is so addicting! I love it! I have never sweat more than when doing these workouts! Amazing!

Eats are SO CLEAN.

My grovery bill is up to $350 this week! ACK!! A ton of stuff was on sale that we neededso I stocked up...a lot! Also bought some expensive cuts of meat, lots o' diapers and stuff for Gina's bday.

Workout is done! I did 30 minutes of run/walk and LIC abs/stretch. I did the running at 7.0 and walked at 4.0. While I was cooling down my mom called-they're bringing dinner! Twice in one week-how lucky am I? I'm going to run out and get a little birthday cake for my dad to celebrate tonight.

Anne, thanks for the well wishes for Danica and my dad:) Hooray on the compliment! I'm vain, too. I tell Darrin his don't count anymore-he's gotta say nice things-or else;) It's nice to hear it from others.

Colleen, get the versagrips! I hear they work wonders. I need to order some, too.

Robin, I don't even really like butterfinger candy, but when it's there, I'll eat it! No willpower AT. ALL.

Kate, you finally beat me with your grocery bill!

Gotta shower and make lunch before the assembly...

klaudia, isnt it great to get to wo in the daytime? i get just plain giddy about it! i can actually look forward to my evenings this way!
wtg on dinner!! thats awesome! what are they bringing? we're entering cake season here....birthdays galore til june! and im usually the one to make them! hellllp!
and let me just say...butterfingers are my cocaine. i refuse to eat them bec i cant stop! "nobody better lay a finger on my butterfinger!"

nice productive day here! new recipe for roast/gravy tonight....that beast was $20 - better be good!:D

Angie, Chicago question....Do kids have to use car seats in a taxi?????
We want to go for part of Spring Break...trying to work out logisitics.
Any parrticular place to stay rigth downtown?

Oh, Kate, I love the Palmer House, but I'll let Angie chime in. I've never stayed anywhere else in Chicago.

Klaudia, good job on the run! How was the assembly? Does Danica like that kind of attention?

Robin, don't tell on me! Please?! Do I sound like a whiny kid? Just kidding!

Hi Angie, are you feeling better?

Colleen, did you survive your meetings?

Katie, how was court?

Morris, what did your day bring? I hope you're doing okay. Please remember we're all thinking of you.

I've been quite productive today and actually worked on the stuff I've been procrastinating on. Feels good to make some headway on it. And I dealt with a parent thing I needed to take care of, so that's good, too. We're going out to dinner tonight with some friends (http://ai-fusion.com/). I've never been there, but our friends go there frequently and really like it. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Oh, and guess what? My friend who moved up north is coming down this weekend and I'm having lunch with her and a 3rd friend who lives an hour away. The 3rd friend and I were planning to have lunch on Saturday anyway, and we were going to have a good gabfest about it all. She's as put out about all this as I am. I don't even want to go because I'm so mad at her, but at least it will give me a chance to air my grievances. Yuck. I hate this kind of stuff. I was looking forward to weekend of hanging out by myself, lunch with my girlfriend, no stress, etc. Jim works this weekend, so he won't be home much. Oh, well, it'll all be okay, right? Right?!

anne

Kate, my mom made a roast, too! And I'm going to make mashed sweet potatoes and some roasted asparagus to go with:) LOL on the Butterfingers! Darrin loves them, too. I'm lucky to have an aunt and uncle who own a bakery and make THE BEST cakes-for free:) Not to mention donuts, danish, muffins,...thank goodness I live too far to go more than once in a while! Are you having a big party for Gina?

Anne, are we on the same wavelength or what? Danica loves ANY kind of attention:) She was born for the stage! Have fun at dinner tonight. Sorry about the friend drama-I know all about it. At least you'll have backup. Everything will be fine, don't worry. And we'll be here when you're done for any venting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.