OoOoOoO clean & tidy tuesday OoOoOoO

I went to bed too late last night, and I woke up this morning UNrested and with a headache. I probably should have just gone back to sleep, but I really need to get my workouts in right now -- I have to put my wedding dress on again, plus I haven't lifted in over a WEEK!:eek:

Yesterday at work was not bad at all -- we have an intern right now who did a lot of my work for me while I was gone, so that was good! Today will be pretty busy I think, but hopefully it will go by fast!

The wedding reception and after party are on Saturday, so I am busy doing all the final planning for that.

Workout this morning will be PUB.
Menu:

b oatmeal
s fruit, almonds
l dinner leftovers -- bbq chicken, broccoli, red potatoes
s fruit, cereal bar
d hamburger steak, sweet potato, green beans

oh, katie, how do you get up so early to WO? I'd throw up - it amkes me nauseous to WO on an empty stomach. Sorry about the headache this AM. You're still going to look great in that dress - can't wait to see THOSE pics too! Glad the work load isn't too bad.

This AM I'll be at Gina's school for the kindergaten picnic. Isabel gets to come too so she is very excited. at 4 I have a midwife appt. MIL will watch DDs so I'll get a couple hours to myself. That means dinner out so we'll see what happens there.

b - egg bake w/ green pepper , blueberry muffin
s - apple
l - maybe leftover egg bake
s & d - ????

Workout - not sure. The swimming last night felt great, btw.

Steph, You're on my mind so much. I'm imagining the worst like he fathered a child or you're pg while your marriage is falling apart. ((((huge hugs)))) your way. Are you working?

I hope everyone has a good day.

Morning

I glad they are not over-working you Katie.

I'm glad you enjoyed your swimming Kate.

Today I did Cathe Drill Max..fun. I haven't done this one in a while.
b-oatmeal
s-yogurt
l-tuna ??
d-chicken stew

Can you become sore by doing yoga.

Good morning ladies,

Katie hope your headache goes away soon.
Kate enjoy the picnic.
Robin is your computer fixed yet?
Hi Shirl, Steph and Colleen.

I have to work today and have off Thursday instead.

menu:
b-protein shake w. milk and 1 nutri grain blueberry waffle
s- cheese and crackers
l- either moo shoo chicken and brown rice (leftovers) or a salad from McDonalds. ( I might be having lunch with sis and her girlfriend who arrives from Atlanta today.)
s- luna bar
d- is undecided maybe steak on the grill and veggies.

w/o was kpc combos + ankle weight exercises, the premix said abs also but there was none.

BBL

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jenn

Robin, DM is a ton of fun! Are you doing the whole thing? I've only used the premixes the last while.

Jenn, Good to see ya in the morning!Good luck with the eats today! My mom and sisters always pull me into fat-girl mode. Good job getting your WO in early!

Hi Peeps,
sorry to scare you, i'm okay, i'm just in shock, and just dont want to talk about things, i get just too upset.

I havent caught up with all of you, so i cant write personals, i feel so bad, i'll catch up today so i can see what i've missed. I just need to pull myself together a bit. We're seeing a lawyer and mediator on the weekend to finalize things. I'm losing my house i think. When is the RT???? Not soon enough.

I did LIC last night! needed a change. Food good, except a little vodka in there on the weekend, i needed it dammit!
Love you all, and greatful for the support. I've been with him since i was 19, i'm 31 now, so i'm just having a bit of an identity crisis, and have never lived alone before. I'll get it together.
S

Hang in there Steph, I know that you are under a great deal of stress.
Sorry about that.

Kate I did the DM premix upper body.

My computer is fixed I think today.

Good Morning Everyone!

Steph {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} I know this must an extremely difficult time for you. I thought about doing LIC Cardio this morning but did BM2 Cardio instead.
Katie, sorry about your headache this morning. Hope it goes away quickly.
Kate, never tried water aerobics, but I have been swimming, which always makes me hungry.
Robin, hope you did get your computer fixed. I know it must be frustrating without your computer.
Jenn, glad you were able to keep it 85% clean yesterday. Hope you can do the same or better today!
Hi Shirl!

w/o was BM2 Cardio
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: cashews
l: grilled chicken salad
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: beef pepper stirfry

Yesterday I splurged and made myself a sundae. I think I have a bad case of PMS. I really need to resist those chocolate cravings.

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Steph, Glad to hear you're getting by. You don't have to talk about it if you, but if/when you do you know we're all here for you.

Robin, no more CD - yay!

Colleen, Great menu and workout! The sundae sounds good... mmmmmm

So clean today. I'm hungry! Need to make lunch!

Hi Peeps!

Steph, Sending you ((HUGS)))and prayers to help you get through this difficult time. I'm so sorry; I wish I could help you.

Katie, Another chance to wear your beautiful dress - lucky you! You have another busy week ahead of you.

Kate, Aqua aerobics is so fun! I took it during my last pregnancy and fell in love with it. I usually just do it in the summer now. Hope you enjoy it.

Colleen, My pms was sooooo bad this month. I gained 4lbs - YIKES - hopefully the #'s will leave as fast as they came. Has work slowed down?

Robin, Yes, you can get sore from yoga. Good job with the workout!

Jenn, Did you like that premix? Have fun with your sis and her friend.

I've had to cut my pc time. I did great eating yesterday and I'm feeling super motivated!

Workout - TT Big 5 Circuit A, core and Intervals

menu
b-shredded wheat, banana & kefir (my new fav)
s-yogurt & pineapple
l-LARGE salad w/kidney beans, lowfat cheddar cheese & slivered almonds
s-apple
d-turkey cutlets, brown rice & broccoli

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

*peeks in*

Hey chicas~

I just wanted to say that I've been lurking and checking out all your menus and HOW DO YOU DO IT? How do you eat so clean? There are no cookies. There are no desserts. What is up with that? My eating is terrible. I wish I had all your willpower!

Hey Shelley! Glad you are peeking in! I eat cookies sometimes (when I don't have to wear a wedding dress!). In fact, I plan to eat SEVERAL pieces of wedding cake this weekend! We are all here because we want to eat clean(er). We don't always quite make it, but we try and support each other!

Steph, lots of love to you. We are all here for you and ready and willing to listen whenever you are ready. My heart aches for you, and you are certainly in my prayers.

Kate, your day sounds great (food and otherwise). How did the midwife go?

Jenn, great workout!

Hi Robin, Shirl, and Colleen!

Shelly,
I often say I shouldn't check in here b/c I usually don't eat so clean or tidy for that matter. I have a treat daily but I forget to post it. Today it was 3 mini peppermint patties - YUM. That's a good day for me! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shelly, I don't eat as clean as my menus. I wish I did because I would lose some of the fat I have. PMS and stress always get me, but I always try to plan to eat well.
Shirl, work has slowed down to a manageable level, but there are lots of upcoming projects, so I think I will start feeling overwhelmed soon.
Kate, how did the dr. appt. go?
Katie, I bet you will look great in your wedding dress this weekend. Eat lots of cake because you can :)
Steph, {{{{{HUGS}}}}} - we are here for you to give you support. I am an introvert so I don't like talking about anything :)

Not sure about dinner. It is 7 and DH won't be home until at least 8, so probably takeout. I need to find some clean takeout before I get too hungry.

Colleen

So my day was great until dinner. We went out to eat, actually I met DH at the diner and he had ordered for me. Thoughtful yes, but not for my waistline. :-(

Menu:
b-protien shake w. milk, waffle
s-cheese/crackers
l-southwest chicken salad and oatmeal cookie
s- luna bar
d- chicken parm (2 pieces) and spagetti
s- homemade rice pudding and coffee ( I haven't eaten yet but most likely I will).

Jenn

HI Shelley, If this were survior island I'd be the first kicked off. :p I can plan but lack follow thru. Luckily these ladies are a great support team.

Shirl yes I did like the premix. I even held a db for some exercises.
Colleen hope your able to get some clean takeout.
Robin glad your computer is fixed. Do you like the upper work in Drill Max?
Katie you will look faboulous in your wedding dress once again this weekend.
Kate did you have fun at the picnic?
Steph ((( HUGS ))).

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.