oOoO Monday Kettlebells oOoO

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Gayle::: PICTURES!!! We want pictures :):):) Are you starting RoP today, or continuing the pm?

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I am going to try to incorporate the suggestions from DD into my training. Half of me wanted to start the pm over again with heavier weights, but I don't have the time with summer coming up to start all over, so I am continuing with the RoP and will add in the suggestions on the variety days. I actually tried to do the one legged press this morning, but it was too hard to do more than one with the 16kg.:eek:

todays workout: http://www.jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!!!!
BBL

Good morning!

Deanie - Cool Tabata! I like the overhead "rest". I will take pictures. :) I'm going to finish out the PM this week and start ROP next week.

Waves to the rest of the gang!

Gayle, I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Are you happy with how the color looks?

Jane, DON'T MINIMALIZE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! Great job on both getting 1st and beating your 3rd best time!

Deanie, I will read through all of the responses later, but I agree with what was said so far and I love the advice and knowledge they have at DD. It sounds like the 1 legged press will work for ya. :)

I didn't get to go to the RKC y'day: Dan dropped a knife on his foot and it land on his toe and sliced him clean to the bone. :eek: He said, "Oh, shoot. Mariah, will you go get your mom?" and when I checked on him he was all: "look at this? This knife is so awesome - you see how sharp it is? I felt the impact from the bottom of my toe, but I am not getting stitches." :eek::eek::eek: He didn't want my help so I didn't pester him, but if it didn't stop bleeding I was going to make sure we went to the hospital. We had to get some second skin glue to put on the cut so it wouldn't keep splitting open because it was right on the crease. He almost cut his toe off, and he acts like it is no big deal - and what is scary is that my youngest is just like that! He doesn't want to put on his seatbelt and tells me that it would be brave if we were in an accident and he survived. Two peas in one scary-freakin'-pod!

Here is the workout from Saturday and today. I couldn't post this weekend because our internet was down after an impressive storm came through:
http://fitmiss.tv/index.php/workinit

I will be back later!

Melissa

Hi Everyone!

This is the workout I'm doing today.

Crazy Eights

Do 8 reps of the following exercises for 8 rounds

Kettlebell Swings x 8
Kettlebell Push Press x 8 right/8 left
Kettlebell 1-arm sit ups x 8 right/8 left
Kettlebell Rows x 8 right/8 left
Push ups x 8
Kettlebell High Pull x 8 right/8 left
Figure 8's x 8
Pullover Kettlebell Sit ups x 8

Deanie ~ Great workout today. I'm glad you have it figured out on what to do next.

Gayle ~ I'm glad to hear you got your kitchen painted. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Melissa ~ Thank you! Sorry you missed the RKC workout. Wow...that sounds like a pretty impressive cut. Hope your DH is doing better now.

Hi Rhonda!

Jane - I like "Crazy Eights". Have fun! ;)

Melissa - Ewwww!!! :eek::eek::eek: Your DH sounds like my DH about getting hurt and not wanting to go to the hospital. My DH can NOT be bothered to go to a doctor. He even gave himself stitches once...I'm not kidding! :confused: We have insurance for Pete's sake!

Killer workout this weekend! :cool:

I'm very happy with the paint color. Just talked to the tile guy, and that should be delivered Thursday! So, my weekend plans are more or less sewn up. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.