October Rotation Tuesday Oct 3rd

cab0899

Cathlete
Got up at 5 am and got Muscle Max done! It feels great to have it out of the way for the day. I find the abs at the end of this one really hard!

had trouble with the dvd player as DH was playing with the VCR last night so had to wake him up to get it going for me. So got started 10 mins late so now in a hurry to get ready for work.

have a great day! Kim

No, he was really sweet about it besides it was him that messed it last night. He knew exactly how to fix it, something do with the pScan button?? I didn't have a clue. He went back to bed until 6 afterwards Kim

Hi, Phyllis & Kim!

Phyllis-enjoy your rest day! I also get very nervous when my kids play in my workout area. They get STRICT instructions on what is and is not allowed to be touched! LOL.

Kim-great job with MM! I'm looking forward to it tomorrow!

I was up at 5:30 this morning for Kick Max. I haven't done this one is a long time, and I really enjoyed it! Even the blasts! LOL.

Have an AWESOME day!

Gayle

Hi, Phyllis, Kim & Gayle!

Today turned out to be my rest day since I slept horribly last night and woke up too late this morning. I will be doing Kick Max tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Hey Kim,Phyllis,Marcy and Gayle,

Finished Kickmax with alittle changes. After the blasts I did the bonus that Cathe had for the rotation. Yep! I ate like crap today, so I figured that would help alittle. It definitely makes you want to eat right!LOL!

Hope everyone is having fun with the rotation!

kim

Ok, I did kickmax this morning but I left out the leg conditioning drills due to time constraints and I just did those this evening. I was able to do all of the tuck jumps in the last blast too so I was proud of myself. I'm kindof dreading the leg portion of MuscleMax tomorrow, the low ends in that workout are a killer!

Ashley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.