October rotation for October 4th

cab0899

Cathlete
Well, I didn't get up early to work out so will have to do it after work this evening. The dog woke me up at midnight to go outside and then I couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours. Drives me crazy.

I'm still one day ahead of schedule hope to do Imax 3 after work and then take tomorrow off. I have to give out an award at a little reception tomorrow evening. I have to give a little speech and I hate public speaking so stressed over that. I figure that's enough stress tomorrow and will be a long day so will make it a rest day and catch up.

Have fun doing Muscle max for those on schedule. I do have some bicep DOMS from Muscle Max yesterday. Have a good day! Kim

Hi, Kim. Enjoy IMax 3 later today! Maybe it will relax you for your 'speech' tomorrow! And, I can see why you've got some DOMS from MM!

I am pretty sore from Kick Max yesterday, so I really needed a good warm up this morning! I was up at 5:15 this morning for Muscle Max. Those darn plie squats get me BAD every single time! My goal for the next go-round of MM is to complete ALL of those plies, even if I have scream and cry and YELL to get thru them all! LOL

Hi to everybody to follow!

Gayle

Kim have fun w/ Imax3. I've never done that one. I'll have to do 1 or 2 as a sub tomorrow.

Gayle, I'm sore too from Kick Max. Ouch. I don't have Muscle Max either so I'm thinking of ME or PH as a sub. I'm not looking forward to it tho!

Good luck everyone! Especially those who are feeling the effects of Kickmax yesterday!!

Kali

Hi Everyone,

I just noticed that there is an October Rotation Check-In, hope you don't mind me joining. Guess I've been in a daze lately. We have been startled awake two mornings in a row now with thunderstorms. Not fun. I have been following the rotation, and I have subbed KickMax with TaeBo Get Ripped Adv#1. Just wasn't up for the intensity of Kickmax. So today will be Musle Max for me, I'm an after work exerciser. Just can't get my lazy behind out of bed in the morning.

Have a great day!

Laurie

I did MuscleMax! Yeah! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get through it because I woke up with a back ache. I even added on 200 walking lunges for a little extra for my legs. have a great day everyone!

Ashley

Hi Everyone!

You may have seen me on some of the other boards, such as WW check-in and open discussion.

I am new to Cathe and my SIL, (a.k.a. luvtorun) has convinced to do the Beginner's Rotation. So I started on Monday, Basic Step/LB w/o, Tuesday, Basic (which I did low impact aerobics)/UB w/o. Today is one segment of total body stretching which I'll do, but I'm also going to do at least a half hour of cardio. I have to burn those calories!!! I have 50 lbs to lose which I'm going to WW to do that part of it.

Well, thanks letting me part of the group although I'm a newbie! And taking the first baby step!

Thanks,
Karen

Hi everyone. Karen, welcome to the boards. I did Kick Max this morning. Had a great workout, burned 511 calories and was in my zone for 1 hour and 12 minutes. The leg conditioning drills don't have quite as much of a dread factor as they used to but still a little bit. I managed to get through all the blasts but had to stop a couple of times to let my heart rate go down a little. I guess I'm one on the few who love plie jacks (I used to take ballet for several years). My legs don't feel like jello yet but we'll see how they are tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Got Imax 3 done! I actually quite enjoyed it. I love high intensity/high impact stuff.

I always find it interesting how some people find certain things hard while others find the same exercise not bad. Gayle has a hard time with plie jacks and Marcy loves them! (I actually don't mind them)

I find the first interval max on IMAX 3 one of the hardest! I can't usually finish it and yet I don't have much trouble with most of the others. Does anyone else find this blast hard???

Kali: DId you do ME or PH??

Welcome Laurie and Karen!!

WTG Ashley on the extra lunges!!

Rest day for me tomorrow and then a run on Friday. I'm looking to that as I'm off work and kids are in school. We've had beautiful fall weather and I can go mid day. Nice not to run on the treadmill at terrible times or watching the kids at the same time. Should be peaceful! Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.