October Rotation Check-In Oct 5

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning! I was up extra early for IMax 3! YOWZA!!!!!!!! LOL. I'm pretty sore from this week, but that's good, right?

Can't chat right now...headed to the school!

Happy Workouts!

Gayle

I do not think I will be able to do Imax 3 today!!! My back is really hurting. I hope whatever is wrong with it goes away fast because I really want to get all the way through a rotation. I hope I can do Imax 3 tomorrow. Good luck with your workouts everyone!
-Ashley

I got sidetracked and didn't workout yesterday.
I am hurting worse today than yesterday! So I'm going to do PH this morning and Imax 1 or 2 this evening so I stay on track. I hope I survive. I am SORE!

Good job Gayle!

Hope your back feels better soon Ashley!

Good luck with Imax everyone!

Kali

Morning Ladies,

I will be doing Imax3 when I get home from work tonight. :D You all make me a little frightened to do this one. It has been a while since I have tried Imax3, so I'm hoping I'm not too out of shape for it. Has anyone tried the Bonus Burn yet? I'm thinking I may have to add it on sometime this weekend. I never seem to be able to eat well on the weekends. x(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning ladies.

Did Muscle Max this morning. I was really hurting from Kick Max yesterday -- my quads, glutes and in between shoulder blades. I didn't know if I was going to get all through Muscle Max. Abs were a little tough for me, especially the jackknifes. I haven't done the Bonus Burn yet either. Maybe I'll try it this weekend too.

Hope everyone has a great workout today.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.