November Rotation Wednesday 11/22

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning!!!!!!

Deanie-I didn't notice your post from yesterday until just now! You and I must have been typing at the same time. As a fellow SAHM, I understand. My friends and I joke that as STAY AT HOME moms...we should STAY HOME more! LOL.

OK......I was up earlier, at 5am, this morning to make sure I could get all of BM2 in. Done! Fun. And all sweaty.

OK.......Thanksgiving palns for tomorrow, anybody? As for a workout, I'm doing all cardio, either a long run or the scrambled eggs premix of BM2. Or maybe something else if somebody convinces me differently, lol. Then I'm having lunch at my house and the family here. Nice and simple, as my mom just had a kidney removed last Thursday and I want to keep it low-key for her.

Have an AWESOME HUMP DAY!

gayle

Good Morning All:)

Gayle- I noticed that too(on at the same time)too funny! Today I am giving myself a "me" day before the kids are home for 4 days. Meeting friends this am at starbucks and a haircut!(again though- won't be home much):)

I did LIC premix and LIC abs today. My body is tired!!!! I had been able to do the pushups on the board, all 16 on each side with straight legs, but today I dropped to my knees after the first 8! I am happy tomorrow is a scheduled day of rest.:) I will be resting. I have seen some inches loss in my hips! hip hip hooray!! another reason to love the new dvds!

We have no family in the area, they are in Jersey, and my DH works retail, so Thanksgiving is the one holiday its just us. We are bucking tradition and having London Broil for diner-HA!! Then we are going to a friends for dessert.

Have a good day all,

Deanie:)

Good morning ladies.

Today was BM2. I did the cardio and weights premix. It was fun and I was glad to be able to fit in a 70 minute workout instead of my usual 45 minutes.

I missed yesterday so tomorrow I'm probably going to do step, punch and crunch or whatever it's called that was on the schedule for Tuesday.

My muscles are already fatigued from this mornings workout but I'm hoping for no DOMS on Thanksgiving.

We stay around town and go to my in-laws on Thursday. Then we have a second Thanksgiving with my family on Friday but again it's in town so we don't have to travel far.

Have a great Wednesday!!

Tracee

Good morning ladies,

Today I did all of BM2. Took me over 2 hours. I just finished making my cheesecake and had to lick the bowl. It was the first time my kids weren't there to help me. I'm going to try and do Cardio Fusion tomorrow.

My DH's family is visiting with us. DH is cooking. I'm not allowed in the kitchen.

Gayle - Hope your Mom is doing well.

Deanie - Congrats on the hip loss.

Tracee - Enjoy Kick, Punch & Crunch.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone (and try not to eat too much).

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.