November Rotation - Tues, 11/14

red_mct

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies!

Today will be a rest day for me as I am in the office and don't expect to get home until late this evening. I think what I will probably do is pick up the rotation tomorrow as written for the week rather than attempt DrillMax when I am likely to be still somewhat wiped out from all the travel. That means I'll pick up with BM2 tomorrow and move forward. I'm going to check out the premixes on that one, so thanks for the tip!

Marcy, LIC premix #3 definitely ran longer than the 55 minutes indicated, I noticed that, too. I am pretty sure they didn't calculate the warm-up in the workout time.

Have a great workout today, all!!

Take care,
Marie

Hi Marie and everyone to follow,

Today was supposed to be BM2 and then the bonus abs from B&G. I subbed a run for BM2 since I am really trying to get back into a running routine. I did do the abs though. I have the hardest time with those torso rotations. I just can't get up onto my hip on that ball. :7

Have a great workout everyone!

Hi Marie and Jennifer and everyone below:

I did BM2 30 minute cardio and bonus abs from B&G. I hear what you're saying about those torso rotations. The first time I did them I was falling all over the place. I put more air in my ball last night and was able to do them this morning.

I've realized that every muscle in my body aches and I can no longer pinpoint which workout I'm getting DOMS from. Ha! I think I'm just going to be sore for this entire rotation. It feels good to finally be working the muscles again though. }(

Have a good day ladies.

Tracee

AH.....sore muscles every day. Don't we just love it??? LOL

Marie-was it you who asked about LIC on an 8" step yesterday? What height did you use? I definitely felt the increase to 8" made a difference, but I also really focussed on making the low impact moves very intense and the arm movements very exaggerated. It helped with the heart rate.

Jennifer-I'm also trying to keep running in my weekly routine, and I almost ran today instead, but then I saw there's running later this week so I figured I'd be okay this week. I'll be interested to see when and how you insert running.

OK.....I did the BM2 Timesaver Cardio premix. I thought it would be the same as what was 'prescribed', but I WAS WRONG! LOL. This premix has the warmup, then the 'bonus cardio' TWICE....that's all 3 step segments run thru 4 total times with no breakdown. Then it goes right to the 4 power circuits with the step and the blast. No rest in between. YIKES! LOL. I was soaked by the time I got to the bonus abs from B&G. I LOVE those abs!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling a big need for heavy upper body weights. I'm wondering when I should insert perhaps PUB. HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Have an awesome day. Great workotus everybody! Let's hope for more DOMS tomorrow! LOL

Gayle

Morning Ladies,

Today is going to be Drill Max for me. I did Cardio Fusion last night and I must say that was a great work out. }(

Gayle, that BM2 Timesaver Cardio premix sounds like a killer! Don't think I want to attempt that one just yet! :D

Feeling the DOMS also, and loving it.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning Everyone:)
Thanks all for the happy anniversary wishes! We had a great day together(as always) :)
I did KPC today. I love that workout!

Gayle- BM2 timesaver cardio sounds tough! I'm going to have to try that!!

Marie- I am doing BM2 for the first time tommorrow also. I've done the cardio only and the power circuits cardio only. I hope I can get thru it all! I guess that's where the challenge is:)

Off to Target today for shopping! Took my DS to the bus this am and his shoes are falling apart and so is his backpack!! poor guy.

Have a great day and great workouts all!!

Deanie:)

Good morning everyone

Marie...enjoy your rest day..

Jennifer...I agree those torso rotations are tough....I think they really take practice! And like Tracee said could be you need more air in your ball..

Tracee...I think we are also getting alot of DOMS from this new series..

Gayle...I was feeling the need for upper yesterday, so I did the upper body split of ME, seemed just right! I am putting running in at least 3 days a week and sometimes 4.

On the 5 week rotation today is the 1st 30 min of BM2 and then the Cardio Blast Timesaver and abs from LIC....so....I'll sub a run for BM2 and do the LIC premix and abs before I run...I think we have a break in the rain today..

Have fun with your workouts today...:)

>
>OK.....I did the BM2 Timesaver Cardio premix. I thought it
>would be the same as what was 'prescribed', but I WAS WRONG!
>LOL. This premix has the warmup, then the 'bonus cardio'
>TWICE....that's all 3 step segments run thru 4 total times
>with no breakdown. Then it goes right to the 4 power circuits
>with the step and the blast. No rest in between. YIKES! LOL. I
>was soaked by the time I got to the bonus abs from B&G. I LOVE
>those abs!!!!!!!!
>
>I'm feeling a big need for heavy upper body weights. I'm
>wondering when I should insert perhaps PUB. HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
>
>>Gayle

Gayle,

I could have written these exact same words. I completely agree with you on all counts.

Also, I came back to ask if anyone knows the name of the music during the stretch from B&G. It's instrumental and I just love it and would love to buy it if I knew what it was called.

Thanks,
Tracee

Hi Ladies,

Today was Body Max 2 warmup, step segment, bonus abs from B&G and B&G stretch.

Tracee - I too love the stretch from B&G. Sorry, don't know the music but it's real relaxing hearing the water whoosh by.

Gayle - I'm with you about the heavy upper body weights. Maybe after this month's rotation, it calls for a Slow & Heavy rotation. The timesaver premix sounds great. I'm sure it will be a real sweatfest for me.

I love the bonus abs from B&G. She really incorporated a lot of different exercises. I felt better doing the torso rotations. I think I was trying to do them while not moving the ball and I noticed I wasn't getting my hips up like Cathe and crew. When I started moving the ball I was able to do them much better. I still hate doing the ball exchanges and the lifting upper body, holding 4 counts and lifting legs 3 counts and then down is still tough.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Hi Everyone,

I am really enjoying this rotation but have noticed a few things. First, I seem to be more hungry than normal. Second, I am just feeling exhausted. Today is supposed to be a run for me but my body was simply too tired to move this morning. If I don't make up today's workout, I will just pick up with the rotation tomorrow. I also notice that I am sleeping much better. I have problems with insomnia, but not with this rotation.

Keep up the good work ladies.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.