November Rotation T-DAY!!!!!!!

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning everybody. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! Hug them LOTS today!

I kicked off the day at 6am with a nice long run. Ended up doing 7 miles...increasing speed, levelling out, then coming back down. Then a nice stretch. It felt really good to get the legs stretched out. And....now I can eat my planned slice of apple pie with cool whip without the guilt! LOL

I hope you all have a great day with your family and friends!

Anybody going shopping tomorrow? I may have to take tomorrow as a rest day, as I head out early and I'm not planning on getting back till after lunch. Then I'm watching my 2yo niece and then DS has basketball at the Y at night. If I'm too tired tomorrow afternoon or night, then I'll just pick back up on Saturday. We'll see.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Gayle

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone:)

Today is a day off for me. We all slept in this am and that was nice! Tomorrow is BM2- not sure if I am going to do it as is or maybe bootcamp premix.

Gayle- you could not PAY me to go shopping on friday!!!:) and I love to shop! I try to advoid the stores at all costs from now till Jan. and do my Channukah shopping before Thanksgiving or on the internet. The stores are too crowded, and I hate waiting in lines:)

I hope you all have a very nice Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family time together!
Deanie:)

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

I was up early this morning and did KPC as planned. It was nice to do something other than step but towards the end I just wasn't into it and ended early. I still got about 50 minutes of a good sweaty workout in so I feel good.

Gayle, enjoy your rest day if you take it tomorrow and don't let the guilt creep in.

I am probably going to do B&G and take a rest day on either Saturday or Sunday.

I'm off to the in-laws for turkey and all the fixins, yum!!

Have a great day,

Tracee

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I did MIC this morning, an oldie but goodie.

Gayle-I would love to start my day with a 7 mile run, how wonderful.

I plan on doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow and then clean house so we can get all our Christmas decorations up. I love Christmas season.

Hope you all had a great day.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.