NOVEMBER Rotation - Monday, 11/20

red_mct

Cathlete
Good morning, fit ladies!

I fell off the rotation wagon at the end of last week as I was really wrapped up in our flooding and the clean-up. Ugh. The yard was all full of debris that I had to rake out, so I am thinking that counts as a great cardio workout, lol.

I am working today so I'll be starting week 3 tomorrow - which is DrillMax! I think this may be my fave workout from the new series.

Hope you are all doing well. Gayle, did you enjoy HP? We went late in the summer and really enjoyed it! Did you walk through the zoo? I thought it was very cute!

Marie

Hi, Marie. Sorry about the flooding problems. Could have been worse, right? Always can be.

Hershey Park was tons of fun. My sister and I kept laughing and comparing notes on how we remember things as kids (20 years ago) and how things seem now. My kids were amazed at the Factory Tour. Yesterday at the grocery store, DS (6) asked if we "could buy beans to make hershey kisses". LOL. Too cute.

This weekend, exercise.....Saturday was Cardio Fusion, which I only completed 2/3 of. Felt tired, and my heart rate was SOARING for some reason. Took Sunday as a rest day, and IT PAID OFF! This morning was Drill Max, and I kept thinking it seemed easy. See what a DOR does for you???

I fell off the food wagon for the second half of Saturday and all day yesterday, but back on it today! I'm slowly getting back my smaller wardrobe and don't want to blow it!

Happy Monday! Headed to the grocery store!

Gayle

Gayle, you know, I really strugged with CF on Sat and ended up turning it off very early on. I think I was disconcerted by the lack of a breakdown (even though I understand why it's done this way) and actually had a heard time getting my heart rate UP! I felt like I had to keep stopping and rewinding to remember the choreo. I'm going to put that one away until I'm feeling more comfortable with the other workouts, I guess!!

Glad you had so much fun at HP!!

Marie

Good Morning All,
Today was CF for me- I am starting week 4 of the 4 week rotation. Marie, I agree about the break down, It was much easier this time around now that I've done the other dvds more than once, and it was my second time doing CF. By the time I got to the DM drills I was surprised the time went so fast, but drill 4 started to do me in and again by drill 6 the squats were hard. But I'd rather have the challenge than no challenge. I actually think this may be my favorite new dvd- I love it and i hate it:) and I'm not a big cardio person.(I actually think every new dvd is my favorite after I finish it lately-LOL)

Marie- Sorry about your flooding problem. I also raked on Fri. last week and I think that counts as a FULL body workout!!That is hard work!!!

Gayle- glad you had a fun weekend at HP!! I agree about the DOR- I always feel more energized for my workout after I rest- esp. with this series because there is soooo much cardio.

Have a great day all and happy workouts
Off to book club this am!:)

Deanie:)

Hi Ladies,

Today was Drill Max for me. It's starting to feel easier. I was able to do 10# the whole way through on the overhead presses. The fast foot repeaters around the step in drill 4 really got my heart rate up. In drill 5, I went up to 5# for the lat and rear delt raises and I was finally able to do all the squat thrust/tuck jumps in Drill 6. I really feel like my endurance is improving with this workout.

Marie - Hopefully your flooding problem is over. I'm sure raking counts as a full cardio workout.

Gayle - Glad you had a good time at HP. I took the factory tour too. It was a lot of fun.

Deanie - Sounds like we have the same problems in Drill Max. This is becoming one of my favorite workouts as well. This is my 3rd time through and it does feel like it's getting a little easier.

Have a great day ladies.

Marcy

Hi ladies. I'm really late checking in today because I wasn't in the office today. I did drill max this morning and it is one of my favorites too. Of course I'm sure you ladies are used to me by now and know that when I say I did a workout it's always on a modified basis because of time and my exercise level. So DM for me this morning was the warmup, circuits 4 thru 6 and then the stretch. I think that's the first time I've done circuits 5 & 6 all the way through. My heartrate was really up there but it felt good.

Congrats on everyone's great progress.

Tracee

Hi Everyone,

It is 5:30pm and I'm just now checking in. I did not workout this past weekend because I was so busy shopping and shuffling kids from here to there etc. Today should have been Drill Max for me but I decided to the Gauntlet instead. A run is on my rotation for tomorrow but I'll have to sub something I can do at home, before work. I have an of site meeting tomorrow so I probably won't check in again until Wednesday.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.