November Rotation Checkin THURSDAY 11/16

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody!

Marie-to answer your question from yesterday. I have been noticing results each week for the past 6 weeks or so. I've really been 'on program' (Weight Watchers lifetime member) and consistantly working out for about 8 weeks now (this is week 9). I've lost over 12 pounds and my clothes are getting back to normal. For the first time this morning, my 'skinny' clothes are starting to fit. I like looking at the tag and seeing that size number (I'd share, but I don't know how everybody feels about seeing real numbers).

OK....today's my day to go into the morning Kindergarten class. I was up extra early for my 45 minute run (5+ miles) and Stretch Max #2. Felt soooooooooo good!

I'll BBL to see everybody and chat some more!

Gayle

Good morning, fit ladies!

Gayle, that is so awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!! My goal is to be down one size by Christmas. Like I said yesterday, I do actually feel somewhat different. Not dramatically different but enough to motivate me. :)

I'll be doing DrillMax a little later today, although I'm a little concerned about the amount of chest congestion I'm experiencing. It's just weird. The only time I cough is lying down or when cardiovascularly exerting :). Otherwise I feel fine. I should probably take it easy but I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WORKOUT!! }( }( So I'm going to give it a shot.

To all who follow: have a wonderful workout!!
Marie

Morning Ladies,

Today for me is BM2.

Gayle great job on the weight loss. The one thing I have noticed about these new workout is that they make you more tired. After doing KPC last night I wasn't as tired as when I have done these new ones. Didn't fall asleep on the couch while watching the news. :D

I'm going to be starting P90X after this rotation. Doing the Cathe workouts before P90X should be interesting. Lifting heavy verses endurance.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning All,
Today was 45 min run and stretch max for me. I actually slept in and planned on an outdoor power walk for 45 min, but woke up to rain. Since I now had to workout when the kids are at school, did 40 min elliptical and yoga burn. Love that workout, really feel the stretch!

Gayle- great job with the weight loss. Isn't it a great feeling!! I swear by WW! My DH did great on it and I used it to lose my extra baby fat with my youngest!

Marie- have fun with DM today:)

Laurie- I did BM2 yesterday which is why I got up late today- Major DOMs! but in a good way:)

Have a great day and happy workouts all!

Deanie:)

Hi ladies. I missed checkin yesterday as well as a workout. I woke up late and then had to take care of my son who was ill. I also wasn't feeling well so I took a nap in the afternoon.

This morning I did DM, the scrambled premix. It was intense doing so many cardio circuits in a row. Then after I had finished all 6 I was surprised to see the screen say get ready for #5 again. Ha! I was whipped after 6 and running out of time so I did a little upper body stuff and then the stretch.

I haven't noticed a big change in my body yet but I took measurements at the beginning of the rotation and plan to take them when I'm done so we'll see. I usually notice a difference in my hip flexor area first and my stomach last. Unfortunately, it's the stomach that needs the most help.

:D

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Tracee

Good morning ladies,

Did my run this morning. Only lasted 38 minutes. Loved Stretch Max 2. I know some people don't like this DVD but I love it. I'm defintely feeling hungrier with these workouts. I feel guilty. Last night I ate a whole bag of popcorn! I was good all day until I got home. I've started writing down what I eat again. This helps me more than anything else but last night I just couldn't help myself.

Gayle - great job on the weight loss. Doesn't it feel good to get back in your "skinny" clothes again?

Marie - I know you're anxious to do Drill Max but don't overdo it. Watch out for cardio drills 3 and 4. The cardio drills in DM are much longer than Boot Camp.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

I'm back, ladies! I just finished DM. Wow, I do really love that workout. I love that all of the moves are fresh and new, KWIM?? Anyway, I totally crapped out on drill #6, although I LOVE the football drills. It's just the power thruster/power lunge moves are really difficult to do on carpet and I was down to ZERO energy. And of course now I'm hacking my brains out, but at least that didn't happen until I was done! LOL

You know, I'm always amazed at the number of people on this board who enjoy running. I don't know why, I guess it's just something that's always been difficult for me. Even when I used to power-walk along a very lovely 4-mile lake trail in my area, I was never too tempted to run. Well, except for the time it started thundering halfway around... and the time my SIL was CONVINCED there was a bear watching us, lol.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Marie

Good Morning Ladies,

This morning was cardio fusion for me. Even though this was my second time doing this workout, I still had a few mis steps. I love this workout and should get it down soon.

Gayle-great job on the weight loss. I too have had success with WW.

Laurie and Marcy-this rotation is very draining to me also and all I want to do is eat and sleep. Go figure!

Marie-your post made me laugh. "I was never too tempted to run. Well, except for the time it started thundering halfway around... and the time my SIL was CONVINCED there was a bear watching us, lol." I had joined a running club in the summer, but due to a stress fracture in my foot, I haven't been running lately.

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Just a quick checkin here. I did 4 miles on the TM. I am right on schedule. Thanks for the motivation all. I leave personals tommorow.Gotta Go!!!
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.