November Rotation Checkin SUNDAY 11/12

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody! The sun has moved out of here and the WET clouds are back. YUCK!

BUT.....nothing to stop the morning workouts! LOL. I was up early today, about 6:30 for Butts & Guts. I love this workout. LOVE IT!

Deanie-your description of Cardio Fusion yesterday was SOOOOO accurate! LOL. I did that last week and couldn't believe there were no rest periods between the BM2 power circuits and thos Drill Max blasts. IMax 4.....it sure felt like it. Having said that, I'm looking forward to doing it again soon! Sick, aren't we? LOL

I hope you all have a great Sunday. The boys and I are headed to the YMCA today in the next town over for their 100th anniversary celebration. Pool relays, gym relays, contests, you name it. I'm really looking forward to it!

Gayle

Good morning Gayle...good job with B&G! I have that on tap for tomorrow....I can almost feel the glute DOMS! Have a great time at the YMCA with your boys!!

I am hoping to get in about a 12 mile run before the rain sets in...:)

Enjoy your workouts...

Have a great time today Gayle! I have to check at our local YMCA and see if they do that stuff. Maybe we'll join next year if they do! Good job w/ B&G's!

Hope you get your run in Carole! Guess it's raining across the nation! It's sooo dreary and windy hear. Yuck! Good day to just stay inside tho and watch football!

I'll be doing B&G's too. Some time this A.M. Yesterday was a rest day but I walked for 40 min. I have still have some slight DOMS so I think I'm gonna be bumming later.......such is life right? LOL!

Have great workouts today everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

I missed checking in yesterday but I did B&G for the first time and I'm really feeling it in my glutes today. I wasn't sure if I'd feel it there or in my legs but I'm glad to know that I worked those glute muscles properly. I'm not feeling anything in my abs today even though I could really feel it during the workout. Hmmm.

I was thinking Cardio Fusion was going to be a light workout until I read Deanie's review yesterday. Yikes, I guess this will be another workout that I'll have to modify.

Have a great Sunday everyone. We've got a family birthday party today and homework to finish.

Tracee

Good Morning everyone,

Windy and rainy here today too. The beautiful weather we had yesterday is long gone.:-( Today is B&G for me for the first time and I can't wait. I'm determined to really push it today--sometimes I feel like I back off way to easily the minute I feel the slightest discomfort. NOT TODAY!

Have a great Sunday everybody!

Ok today is B&G for me and I am gonna try to go heavier on my weights. I want some of those DOM's. Ok good luck on everyone's w/outs. I gotta get out of here quick. I need to get my w/o in before football stuff starts! I check in later if i GET A CHANCE. oops didn't mean to turn caps on. Have a good day all!
LD

Hello,
Today is a rest day from the rotation, but I did a Shiva Rea yoga practice for about 30 minutes. Also a bike ride on tap for later this morning. However, the temp is in the 30's right now so hmmmm.... Better bust out those booties this morning.

I tend to sometimes go easy on my leg workouts if I know I have a tough bike ride coming up. I hate to ride with fatigued legs. It's a balancing act sometimes.

Jeanette

Hello everyone!
Today is a rest day for me. I was going to do Rodney Yee's yoga burn today but couldn't get out of bed:) It is rainy and cold here today.

Gayle- have fun at the Y today!

LD & Jennifer- enjoy B&G! great workout, and I love working out my abs with the weights.

Carole- you go girl- 12 mile run! that is great!

Have a great day all!
Deanie:)

Good evening, fit ladies! I am late checking in, sorry about that. My kids are with their dad, so the SO and I have had a really lazy day. We don't get too many of those. :) I didn't even mind the rain!!

Anyway, I did B&G this morning. All I can say is, HOLY COW! I couldn't do all of the reps and the lunge/squat combo was nearly the end of me, lol. My quads were just fried by that point. I did not use ankle weights for the floor portion, either, I figure I should get through all of the reps first, lol. Great workout!

Tomorrow is an LIC premix. Looking forward to mixing it up some this week!

And I think we are all doing GREAT! I had no idea a check-in could be so motivating. :7

Enjoy your evening!!

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.