November Rotation Check In Wednesday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody. We're in the final stretch of this rotation. I have to concentrate this week, as I missed 2 workouts during the long holiday weekend. I want to complete this rotation!

This morning was the Cardio Blast premix of LIC and LIC abs. Those abs...she runs right thru them in this workout! From one move right to the next!

Tomorrow is a scheduled DOR, but since I missed some this weekend, I'll be throwing something in there. Not sure what yet. I'll mull over it today!

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

Good morning Gayle and all who follow!!

This morning I did Cardio Party 3 (TJ) - wow, that is such a fun workout! I will admit it took some getting used to since I have been doing strictly Cathe this month. It was a nice change and all cardio, which I really enjoyed. I'm near the end of week 3, so tomorrow is LIC and then I am supposed to take a day off, but I just don't want to, lol. Perhaps I'll just go right into week 4.

Anyway, hope you all have an awesome workout!

Marie

Good morning Gayle, Marie and all who follow!

Did Butts & Guts this morning but I'm feeling DOMS from yesterday's BM2 Upper Body premix. The floorwork in B&G is the toughest for me but those low pulse lunges and the lunge/squat combos were real tough. I'm feeling kind of bloated these last few days and gained
1 1/2 pounds since last week and I've been trying to eat well. I didn't even pig out over Thanksgiving. I love these workouts but I think I need a change. I'm going to try and start P90X in January.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good morning Gayle, Marie, Marcy and all who follow!

I did LIC cardio blast premix but I skipped the abs. I didn't have time to fit them in anyway. For some reason I was really sweating during todays workout. I found it strange since it was low impact and I've heard most people say they really had to work hard during this workout to reach their higher heart rate range. Anyway, I feel like I got a good workout.

Gayle, sorry to hear about your mom and your hard weekend. I will be thinking about you and your family.

This is the last week of the rotation for me and I'm waiting to see what Cathe is going to come up with for December. I'm probably going to do a rotation that concentrates more on weights though. All this cardio is wearing me out!!!

Tracee

Good job, laides. See you all tomorrow!

Gayle

p.s. I'm anxious to see what's in store for Cathe's December rotation. I'm hoping for heavy weights with cardio added in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.