November Rotation Check-in Thurs, November 30

marcy

Cathlete
Good morning ladies:

Today was Pyramid Upper Body. It felt good to do one of Cathe's older videos again. I had a pretty good workout. I matched Cathe's weights for Chest and Back. For shoulders and tris, I went more than Cathe - used 5s, 8s and 10s. Biceps are still tough for me. Used 8s, 10s and 12s. Only did 8 pikes on the ball. Couldn't finish the rest. Ran out of steam. The lifting the leg off the ball was tough. Never did that one before. Couldn't do that either. I lost a pound finally. I'm really trying to be good with my eating.

We're winding down ladies. Only a couple of days to go. I'm really looking forward to that walk and stretch tomorrow. I can't wait top see what Cathe has for December. I don't know if I'll follow it or not since I'm going away. I might just try and use all my new workouts I haven't tried yet and maybe I'll take my band with me on vacation and use the treadmill in the fitness room.

Have great workouts ladies!

Marcy

Good Morning Marcy and the rest to follow.

Today was a scheduled rest day and I gladly took it. It felt good to sleep in until 5:45 this morning. Ha!

I keep checking the rotation forum to see if Cathe has posted something for December but nothing so far. I feel like I need to stick with a rotation for a little longer since I've only been back at exercising for a month now. I need the rotation schedule to keep me going if you know what I mean.

Congrats on your weight loss Marcy. Have fun on vacation, where are you going?

I'm off to lunch now. Have a good day everyone.

Tracee

Hi Tracee,

I'm going to Georgia for vacation. We'll be moving there next year and we're going to check it out a little more.

Looks like you get up earlier than me. I usually wake up at 5:45. I work better with a rotation schedule as well.

Talk to you later.

Marcy

Hi, ladies. Add me to the rotation-needy list! LOL. This is the 2nd rotation in a row that I've followed all month long. And, I'm stalking the Rotation forums as well, waiting for December's rotation! LOL

I was up early, 5:30 with you ladies. Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I threw in my all time FAVE......Rhythmic Step. Tomorrow is BM2...I'm going to skip the power circuit segments, because I have a 5K rac/run on Saturday and I want my legs fresh.

Keep it up. Only a few more days!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.