November Rotation Check In Saturday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody. I hope you all have a great weekend.

This morning's workout was Cardio Fusion. I was really looking forward to this workout. But I have to tell you, I only made it 2/3 of the way thru. I had to call it quits after the BM2 power circuits, so I missed the Drill Max drills. I don't know, but my heart rate was thru the roof and I was really really winded and tired after each of the 4 power circuit segments. So I cooled down, stretched, then did 100 push ups (in a few sets) and a bunch of incline biceps curls. When I took a look at my schedule from this month, I realized that today's workout was #14 in a row without a rest day. I'm sure that played a huge roll in this morning's performance. SO.......I think I'll definitely be taking tomorrow's scheduled rest day.

OK....need to shower. The boys and I are headed to Hershey park today. My younger sis from N Carolina is in town (my mom had a kidney removed on Thursday) is going to go with us. REALLY looking forward to that!

See you all tomorrow!

Gayle

Good morning everyone!

Gayle Hershey park sounds super yummy! Have fun!

I did Scrambled Eggs from BM2 in place of Cardio Fusion. It was amazing! Eighty minutes of cardio which included all 4 power circuits and the bonus cardio twice. I literally tripped on the board doing the very last step over before the three minute walk cooldown. I figure I worked myself to the max. I even have crystallized sweat. I'm waiting for the light headed feeling to go away before shower time. I managed to stay at 8" for the first twenty five minutes and then lowered to 6" so that I wouldn't trip on the board and so that I could do more power (low ceilings).

My hubby gets home from deer hunting today so I'll be packing meat this afternoon. I love venison...super yummy!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Hi All,
Today was a rest day for me, my body is very happy about that! Since its Sat. I didn't get to the computer till now but wanted to say hi!

Gayle- Oh my God!!!! 14 days in a row! Glad you are taking a much needed rest day tommorrow. I am impressed you got as far as you did! I hope you have fun at Hershey!

Alhumbra- I'm glad you told me what Scrambled Eggs is. I want to do GS (or S&H) and the new workouts next rotation and I'm thinking of using mostly the cardio from the new dvds. I'll have to try this, just doing the power circuits once was hard, can't wait to try it twice!

Have a great weekend,
Deanie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.