November Rotation check-in for Monday, November 27th

marcy

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I did Cardio Fusion this morning instead of IMAX 2. I've been dying to try it and I decided today was the day. I loved this workout. I accidentally skipped Drill #6 from Drill Max. I thought I pressed pause and I guess I pressed section skip because it went straight to the stretch. It was getting late and I had to stop anyway. I burned 603 calories. These new workouts are really burning the calories for me. I guess its because I've been doing them all on an 8" step (except for Drill Max which is 6"). Tomorrow I'll only be doing the Upper Body premix. 72 mins. is enough for me in one day. I wonder if Cathe made a mistake. I've never seen her put in 2 hours worth of workouts in one day. Drill #4 was the toughest for me (jacks and plyos. That part wasn't too bad. It was when she started doing the fast foot repeaters around the step that really got my heart rate up.) Also, the turning power squats in Blast #3 of BM2 that got my HR up to 97%.

Hope everyone has great workouts today.

Marcy

Hi Ladies,

Where is everyone? I was too tired to drag myself out of bed this morning to workout. I ended up doing lower body weight training at the rec center today. My legs are totally fried and feel like jello.

Marcy-Cardio Fusion is quickly becoming one of my favorite cardio workouts too! Where on the rotation is there 2 hours of workouts in one day? I must've missed that.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.