November Rotation Check In 11/24

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All,
Today was BM2 for me. I got a late start as we all slept in. I like this workout but it is to long for me. Next time I use it I am going to break it down into upper body one day and lower the next. Two more days of the rotation for me. Wondering what to do next. Maybe GS and the new dvds(using the cardio from the new workouts), or upper body bliss, or just a maintanance rotation. Also waiting to see what Cathe posts.

Have a good day everyone!
Deanie:)

Hi Ladies,

Today is LIC for me. I've been up for awhile going over my kids Christmas lists and looking through the ads. I will be going shopping soon.

Deanie-I love BM and BM2 but have to save those workouts for the weekend. They are simply too long to do in the morning before work. Well, I suppose I could get up earlier but I don't see that happening:) I have another week on the rotation but am looking forward to a heavy lifting rotation.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Good morning!

I went skating with the kids this morning. This afternoon I'll be doing drill max.
Yesterday became an unplanned rest day. Our hot water tank developped a leak so I had to be home while the plumber installed a new one. I then had to drive to the city for my one year after lasik surgery eye appointment. Yippee hurray 20/20 vision in both eyes. I could see 2" in front of my eyes before the surgery so this is a dream come true for me. Peripheral vision is awesome! When I got back from the city (only groaner was a 1.5 hour wait for the appointment to start) I found out I have a second interview next week. I got to scrub the laundry room floor as the plumber left a clean up disaster. I was still trying to get all of my references in line for today. Four of them have retired and are snowbirds...challenging to try to get contact numbers. By the time all that was done I was mentally exhausted. I watched "John Tucker Must Die" to wind down. That movie is hilarious!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.