November Rotation Check In 11/19

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All,
Got an early start today on the computer!! Did LIC this am- had fun!! I did get frustrated when I wanted to add on the bonus combo and it took me a few min. to find it and then after my workout realized it was under chapters and mix and match!! I always feel my triceps in this workout!! and I was still kinda sore from B&G on Fri:)
I am psyching myself up now for Cardio Fusion tomorrow!!

Have a good day to all who come later- and happy workouts!!
Deanie:)

PS Gayle- happy rest day:)

Good morning Deanie. Congrats on having fun with LIC. My triceps always burn on that one too and I haven't ever done the whole workout.

I did Cardio Fusion yesterday and loved it. I have to say that I didn't make it all the way to the end though. I had to stop before the Drill max circuits. I couldn't believe there was going to be more. Ha!

I haven't decided whether I'll take the scheduled rest day or get in an upper body weight workout of some type. We'll see what the day brings.

Have a good Sunday everyone!!

Tracee

Good afternoon Deanie and Tracee,

Yesterday was a rest day for me. I'm going to try and do Cardio Fusion today. I wasn't doing too good this morning. Had to take an allergy pill which totally wiped me out. Sounds like this is one tough workout. The bonus part of LIC is my favorite combo so I'm glad this is the one on Cardio Fusion.

Have a great day.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.