November Rotation Check in 11/06/06

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning! I'm not sure who is doing this rotation or when you started, but I know we decided to start a check in for today....so here I am!

Up early, 5:15am. Body Max 2. DONE! I really enjoyed this workout. I did the step sections last week, so I was familiar with that part. The upper body was fast. And the power circuits in the middle were FUN. I have to say BRAVO to Cathe for this one!

WHO'S JOINING ME??????

Gayle

Morning Everyone!

I started the rotation last week, so I am on the 2nd week of the 4 week rotation. I will be doing Low Impact Circuit Premix #3 which is the Upper Body Circuit.

Have a great day!

Laurie

I started the 4 week rotation on Saturday. I am pretty out of shape these days, so I had to split up Body Max 2 to two days. I did the 30 min step on Saturday, and the rest on Sunday.

Today is supposed to be a 20 min run and stretch, but I have a cold and woke up feeling aweful. So I will try to fit in a run after work.

Count me in!!! I started today, too, so am doing BM2 today in full - very excited about that! I did the step section last week and it seemed very fun. I will check back in later.

Very happy to join you ladies! I am notorious for dropping out of check-ins so I'm hoping this one will keep me honest! I am REALLY worried about gaining add'l weight over the upcoming holidays as I ALREADY have the extra 10. Sigh.

Marie

Gayle...nice to see you again!! Isn't BM2 fun!!

Hi Laurie...I am on the 2nd week of a modified version of the 5 week rotation!

Diane...sorry about the cold..maybe you could sub some other cardio and stay inside...?

Marie...have fun with BM2...this is actually the first Cathe rotation I have done!!

This is the 2nd week of the 5 week rotation for me. I will be modifying by adding running. Today is LIC and I am really looking forward to it!!

Enjoy your day...:)

Hi everybody!

I cannot even believe I'm doing this rotation but I am. I've decided to go with the 5 week plan (I'm very much aware of my limitations--lol!). I'm starting today and I have Drill Max on tap.

Marie, you have to promise me you'll hang in there for the long haul--okay!?

Here we go!!

Hi everybody! Nice to see you all! I do really well with rotations, till week 3. My attention dwindles after week 3! But, I did the entire October rotation and dropped 12 of my nasty 18 lbs or so that I've gained since January. I'm hoping this rotation knocks the rest of those extra lbs OFFFFFFFFF!

Carole-I've been meaning to post at the Cheetah check-in, just for my personal update, but haven't gotten around to it. Maybe later today (after my Christmas shopping spree this morning, lol).

Gayle

Michele...have fun with Drillmax...I have not done that on in its entirety yet! I do like the football drill...:)

Gayle...congrats on your weight loss with the Oct rotation!!! The cheetah check-in has really grown....I get typing cramps just responding to all of them!! Have fun X-mas shopping...

Hi Carole!!

I'm glad to see that you're also doing the 5 week rotation. I just know I'll want the extra rest days. I'll be subbing the elliptical for running.

I have a question? I don't have KPC. Is that an interval workout? Could I do HIIT on the elliptical instead. Any recommendations are welcome.:)

Gayle, The only rotation I ever did was Cathe's Official Beginner. It's a 12 week rotation and I lasted about 7 weeks. Cardio is NOT my strong suit but I intend to modify whenever and wherever I have to in order to complete the rotation. Congrats on your weight loss! I hope I have a similar result:D

Michele...I think the Elliptical is a great sub for running! KPC isn't an interval workout IMO. Do you have any kickbox at all? About any kickbox would sun for KPC...but if you don't have any then just do your Elliptical...:)

Hi! Count me in. I am starting the rotaion today. BM2 for me today! I am ready! I am going to go for the 4 weeker. I'll keep checking in!
LD

Good morning again, ladies! I just finished BMax2. WOW, what a great workout! I don't have BMax1 (one of the only Cathe's I don't have) so I can't make a comparison but I thought this was just a great way to do it all. The step section is very fun although a little tricky in places (the over-the-step into the Charleston kick took a few tries, lol). I really enjoyed the weight work on the ball. Anything that is different is very interesting to me. :)

I'm so glad to see you all here and hope we all stick with it!!

Marie

Hi everyone!

I'm starting the 4 week plan today. This is also my first Cathe Rotation and I'm really looking forward to it and hoping that this check-in will help me stick with it.:) I also have rotation problems around the third week so I will be looking to you ladies to keep me motivated. :) I plan on doing BM2 in about 2 hours so I'll check back in then, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I envy you ladies with rotational difficulties "around the third week." What generally happens to me is, life intervenes (in the form of children or work), I miss a workout, and then I start to feel like some lesser lifeform than the great, motivated Catheites, so I throw in the towel. Tsk!

Hopefully you ladies will keep me motivated. :) Not that it's your responsibility or anything. }( }(

BTW, how is everyone liking the new series?

Marie

OK, I've paid my bills, made my phone calls, cleaned my bathroom, done a load of laundry--I've procrastinated long enough. I'm going in!! If you don't hear from me in a couple of hours, call an ambulance:eek:

Hi everyone!

I started the rotation on Friday evening with BodyMax II. I loved it. Saturday morning I did Low Impact Circuit (for some reason my legs were complaining...I suspect from BM 2 the night before).
Yesterday I did a 45 minute skate as a substitute for the jog as I'm not a jogger. This morning I did Drill Max. Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore this new workout. It was so much fun and the exercises are definitely challenging. This may be my new favorite. Of course I now crave a nap.
Drill Max took my 80 minutes to do as I had to move stuff out of the way and back up a few sections to figure out form on the move. I can't watch a workout without doing it so I just throw myself in.

hello ladies,

Gayle-thanks for started the thread!! nice to see you again.
i have BM2 on tap for today but not sure if i will get a chance to workout today. My knees are kinda sore from running yesterday so i may take a rest day today.

sounds like everyone is off to a great start! i did LIC a couple days ago and i absolutely love that workout.

ttyl...

Hi everyone!

I started on Thursday with Body Max 2. (I didn't want to wait till today to start as I was just too excited to get started with the new workouts). I also loved this workout. I really liked the music and this workout just flew by for me. I loved the upper body work on the ball. All the exercises seemed new and refreshing. Friday was my 20 minute run and Stretch Max (SM felt really good after Body Max the day before.) This is only my third time running and I'm really trying to get into it. Saturday and Sunday were rest days because I had a cold and my asthma kept me up most of Saturday night. Today was Low Impact Circuit. Not my favorite but it was okay. I liked the music much better in Body Max 2. I liked the strength work in this workout better than the cardio. I like advanced choreography so it was a little boring for me but I did like the work with the band and the ab section.

Gayle - congrats on the weight loss. It will be nice to check in with you again this month. I only lost 2 pounds last month with the October rotation but hopefully this month will be better.

Marcy

OK. I just finished BM2. OH MY! It was tough! Now I see why we only have a 20 min run and stretch tomorrow. I don't think my triceps have ever been worked so hard! Lots of fun though.
LD

Hi all!
I started the rotation last week, so I am on week 2. I did LIC premix 3 this am. It was fun! I really like this workout. I was going to add the bonus cardio to the workout, but Cathe already did! It was included in the premix.
Tommorrow BMax 2 cardio only(haven't done that one yet, subbed BMax to start the rotation). I saw someone said it was fun!-looking forward to it!
Have a good rest of the day everyone!
Deanie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.