November Check In - Thursday 11/9

red_mct

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies!!! I can't believe I'm first here. Gayle, where are you??

Today is a rest day for me as I am traveling for work and will be too wiped out to work out when I get home (out of the house at 4 AM, won't be home until around 6 or so). I don't plan on taking a rest day on Saturday as scheduled so that's how I'll make up the time.

How is everyone else doing? The weather here is rainy and blah!

Have a good one!
Marie

Good morning everyone! Hi Marie!

Be safe traveling today. It's supposed to get nice later I believe.

I just got done w/ the hi/lo segments from SJP and abs.

I'm going to attempt the B&G's add on abs tonight. I was crunched for time this morning and think it's going to take me a while to get thru that.
I honestly don't think I'm strong enough to even do it. I'll give it a try tho.

Hope everyone has a great day and is working hard! (how could we not be aina?) LOL!

Hey Carole! How's it going?

TTYAL,

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi everyone,

Today was a run and Bonus abs from B&G. The run was great, even at 5:30 it was already 61 degress--so it looks like we have a great day on tap. Bonus Abs--now that was tough. I kept sliding off the ball--LOL.

Marie--travel safe

Kali--sounds like you had a good workout and god luck with those add-on abs!

Hi Marie, Kali, Jennifer, and all who follow,

I have a dentist appt first thing this morning to be prepped for a crown;(. I usually get a migraine from the anesthesia injection so I'm going to load up on Ibuprofen as a preventative measure. I hope it works!

Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but I did 30 min of SS on the elliptical.

Today is BMax 2 and I'm very nervous about it. I'm going to do a premix because the cardio in this one is beyond my level of ability for sure. I have to admit I'm intimidated by reports of crystallized sweat--lol!

Have a great day and and a great workout, everyone!!:)

Good morning everyone.

Today was a short run and abs I think but I didn't stick to that plan. I did a premix from Cardio Fusion.

Speaking of weather, it's going to be around 60 here with some sun and then it's going to go down hill for the weekend.

Good luck at the dentist today, Michele. That's one of my least favorite things to do.

Tracee

Good Morning!

The sun is shining and it's warm outside! GORGEOUS, wonderful day!

Michele-I posted on that 'crystallized sweat' thread. Too funny! If you wipe as you sweat, you'll be fine! LOL

Great workouts everybody!

Jennifer-I LOVED the abs in that bonus segment. My problem is not slipping off the ball...my problem is my FEET slipping on my yoga mat. That plus I need a new ball!

I was up at 5:15 again today. Might I just say WOW! The rotation today called for a 20 minute run, but I WANTED CARDIO! So, I did Cardio Fusion, followed by the bonus abs of Butts & Guts. WOW! CF was like a mini IMax with lots of stepping to warm up, then intervals with no rest periods in between. The core work in that bonus segment is awesome and different and GREAT!!!!!!! AWESOME workout today!

Normally on Thursday I'm at Kindergarten, but my car's in the shop (had a leak of underneath somewhere) so I have to stay near the phone for that call. Doing laundry and some housecleaning. If I get the call early enough, I'll head out for some Christmas shopping with my girlfriend.

Happy Thursday!

Gayle

p.s. Have i told you ladies that YOU ROCK?????????

Morning Everyone,

Today will be a run and Stretchmax Seg #2.

Michele, BM2 is a great workout. I will admit to having crystallized sweat on this one also. }( And my DD's looked at me and said, "Mom, Cathe really made you work today didn't she". Got to love that!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hey all! I will be running and doing the bonus abs from B&G. I did those the other day and let's just say I had trouble staying on the ball at times! LOL but that made it fun because I was laughing so hard at myself. It is going to get up to 80 here today so I'm thinking grab the ipod and take a run outside. I went to the dentist for cleaning yesterday. I get nervous just going for that. I am a dentist scardy cat. My DH calls me an antidentite (Seinfeld anyone?)
Ok catch up later.
LD

Good Morning All,
Today I didn't feel like doing the elliptical and stretch max. I did Bryan Kest yoga 2. then felt bad for doing no cardio. Oh well. I'm subbing today at the nursery school so the timing worked out well for me.
Have a great day all-
Deanie:)

Good morning everyone!

You all seem to be doing great on your rotations!!

Hi Kali...it is going good! I bet you can do B&G bonus abs...it seems harder for me at the beginning....

Michele...don't you just love those type of dentist appts...(NOT!!!) I hope it goes well for you. I had a loose crown last week that had to be recemented but luckliy for me this tooth had been a root canal so there is absolutley no pain so therefore no numbimg!! I'll be doing BM2 with you...:)

So I am off to do BM2...this is my 2nd time so it should go fairly smooth, except for the sweatiness when I get to the upper body weights....don't want to slip off the ball...:)

Good morning,

Today was 1/2 hour of Christi Taylor's Hi-Lo Heaven and then Butts and Guts Stability Ball Abs. I liked the abwork. Was different and I liked the bandwork on the obliques too.

Michelle, if you can do a Cardio Coach, you can do the cardio from BM2. Don't be askeered. I think you will do fine.

Must go,

Jeanette

Good morning ladies.

Today was Drill Max for me. I had a really good workout, burned 577 calories. I really liked it. Those cardio drills are long. I'm curious to compare this to Boot Camp. I used all of the weights Cathe used. That was enough. But where was the back work. Only 1 exercise - scapular retractions? Did I miss something? The tricep dips on the ball were tough for me as were the pushups on ball and plank pushups. I just inflated my ball a couple of days ago and it really made a difference. I really felt those firewalkers in my glutes. The walking lunges with lat raises also seemed tough. Maybe LIC was intermediate/advanced but Drill Max was definitely advanced. I didn't know if I was going to like this workout with all the functional fitness but I really enjoyed it.

Michelle - hope your dentist appointment goes well.
Jennifer - I also loved the bonus abs from B&G.
Deanie - Can't wait to do Bryan Kest again. I just never seem to have the time for yoga but I really love him.

Marcy

Hi Everyone,

Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I'm a cardio junkie and did Imax 3 this morning.

I did drill max yesterday and also had trouble with the pushups on the ball and the tricep dips on the ball. We'll just have to keep working on those Marcy. We can struggle through them together.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Hi everyone,

It's cold and nasty here...flurries with a wicked wind.

I did B&G for the first time today. Oh my goodness! I was ready to cry for my mother by the time I was finished. I did finish all reps and am really curious about when the DOMS will hit. At the end when Cathe said "I hope you're relaxed" I was ready to have a nap on my workout mat. Instead I got up and walked to the school to get my son from kindergarten. He and I had naps this afternoon. I'm still yawning.

I've finished week one. Yippee!
Have a fantastic day everyone.

DID CARDIO FUSION TODAY. WHAT A GREAT WORKOUT. THE ROUTINE FROM DRILL MAX KICKED MY BUTT AGAIN!! BURNED 475 CALS IN 57 MINS. TOMORROW IS A REST DAY FOR ME AND THEN LIC ON SAT. HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR NEW WORKOUTS!!!

I DID IT!! I didn't think I'd be able to do the B&G's bonus abs but I got thru it! The only thing I couldn't do were the roll onto my side thingies on the ball. The rest was pretty easy! I guess watching it and doing it are really 2 different things. I hope I feel like that after I watch DM tonight and attempt it tomorrow!

Have a good night everyone! Great job today ladies!

Kali

Kali, was it your first time doing the bonus abs from B&G? I couldn't do those rolly things either the first time but the 2nd time I did them and Felt them so they will just fall in. My probem is those roll out and circle things. They hurt my back so I really have to modify. Good job with it though it is hard!
LD

Hey LD! Yes it was the first time. I haven't even viewed the whole workout yet! It's so funny cause when DH got home I told him I did it except for those things and went to show him and I was able to do it!

Where do you live that it's 80 degrees? Did you have a good run?

Kali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.