+++NO SWEETS May 7+++

Good afternoon ladies. :)
This morning I did an endurance workout for legs and 25 minutes of step. I am determined to not eat any sugar today.

Missy

Morning Sweeties,

Morning Missy,

I'll join you on the no sweets. I think it's time for a fast again to get my eating under control!

Did the photo session this morning. I'll see the results on Monday!

This morning was three straight sets of eight with a minute rests.

Chest
Flat Barbell Press
8/8/7 - 103#
***Feel like I've lost ground here, not sure why?****

Back
Underhand Barbell Row
8 - 85#
8/8 - 90#

Biceps
Barbell Curls
8 - 55#
8/8 - 57#
***Almost didn't make the last rep, may not increase next week***

Hamstrings
Elevated SLDL's
8/8/8 - 120#

Shoulders
Upright Rows
8/8/8 - 65#

Leg Extensions
8 - 65#
8/8 - 67 1/2#
***Set out to do these at 70#, hated the way the first rep felt so dropped the weight. Why do I struggle with these?

Then did Gym Style Calves and ab work!

Catherine - Do you think going "naked" would effect my bench press? In the short term at least?

Have super happy day!

Missy - First I want to give you a big {{HUG}}. I just now saw your last post from yesterday and I feel your pain! The same thing has happened to me. It started innocently enough with "I've been good, I deserve a little dark chocolate", well three 3 oz dark chocolate bars later and I am well on my way to eating crap again. Since then there has been more chocolate bars, m&m's, numerous kashi bars, ice cream, regular crappy granola bars, the list goes on.... Sugar is evil and I am not capable of handling "just a little". For me it seems it is an all or nothing deal. Not that I wouldn't ever have a treat, but they must be far and few between. My best rewards are just extra carbs, as in whole grains, on cheat days. Because that I can recover from and they really are treats, because I don't eat a lot of carbs otherwise. As i said in my above post I think I need to do the fast again to reset my body AND my mind. So we can help each other! Deal! Hope you are feeling better today!

Hey Gang!! My week has been crazy busy and i don't feel like I've had much time to check in. Eating is good!! No sweets except a small piece of dark chocolate last night. Workouts have been consistent. Tonight I did legs and weighted chinups.

Missy, it's hard to stop that spiral. I catch myself wanting sweets. I have to say NO big and loud. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. The more you eat the more you crave. It's a vicious cycle. We are all here to help each other. Just remind yourself when you are tempted that you have to "report back" and maybe that will serve as a deterent ;)

Linda, I think the no gloves thing could affect your lifting a bit. I do think once you get used to it certain lifts will improve. I haven't used gloves in about a year and if I try to use gloves it makes it harder. Now I do have callouses on my hands. Not very lady like, mind you. But I see them as a sign of all my hard work :D

Hope you all have a good night!!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.