+++No Sweets for May 6th+++

SheWolf

Cathlete
Morning Sweeties,

Still haven't been able to come up with a name using Sweeties. I'll keep trying. Anyway did Imax 3 today, doing the blasts first then the step combos. Was in no mood to run today. Also, have some good DOMS going from yesterday's workout!:7 May have to go shopping later to find something to wear for tomorrow's photo shoot! Like maybe a parka! :p

Have a great day!

Catherine,

Yes, I will share the pictures if they are any good and if I can figure out how to get them on the computer! LOL! BTW, earlier I forgot to say WAY TO GO on the Pullovers! I love pullovers, for some strange reason.

Hey ladies!

Oops, today I went out for indian food at lunch and probably had a little more that I should. I will just have to balance that out with a small dinner. At least I'm still doing well with no sweets.

This morning I had time for BC all but core premix. I will need to do some abs tonight.

Linda, good luck on the photo shoot! I can't wait to see the pics!

Catherine, I hope things slow down for you and the animals calm down. The more I read posts by other road trip first timers, the more I'm thinking that I should just go, have fun, and not worry about it.

Hey there Missy!!:7

Maggie

Good evening Sweeties!!

I did 4ds BC cardio this evening 1.5 times and then did 4ds KB abs. Yay, I've done abs 2x's this week !!!

Maggie, you will have so much fun on the RT!!! I went alone last year and when I hooked up with Rapid Rover at the airport there were nothing but Catheites on it :D From that point on I was not alone anymore. Till it was time to go home :( Oh, but it was so much fun!!

You all have a good night!

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

You guys, I am sitting here sick to my stomach almost in tears because I feel so out of control! I can't stop. We made some cookies for my mom's birthday, I ate at least 10 of them - before they even made it to her house. I pulled some poundcake out of the freezer and at almost half of it. DH brought home dilly bars from DQ. I can't stop eating junk... I am looking through the cupboards over and over looking for something w/ sugar in it even though I feel sick to my stomach from what I have already ate!!! I need someone to talk some sense into me or to kick me in the butt... I am so sorry if I am bringing anyone down but I feel like I have really spiraled out of control. x( ;( x( ;( x( ;( x( ;( I hate feeling this way and it is why I want sugar out of my diet completely. How did I get here? I think that is the worst part... I thought I was doing so well and then I ended up sitting right here feeling... defeated. It starts out as just one piece of cake last week, then another for someone's birthday... to this. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( Any advice that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.