No Sweets???????

I had a small lunch sized chocolate pudding on Saturday, but that is it and have been faithful...I just have not been posting! I am still with you in the challenge!

Let's go! Keep it up!
Jenn

I am still hanging in there---no sweets this past week. I just joined in with you guys last Monday. When did the challenge start? I know it is to last 30 days. I feel great!

I am still in to. I thought It was over when I didn't see any post earlier today.

But I must confess I had some fat free fudge pops. Other than That I am doing OK

Keep up the good work.

Lori:D

I'm still in! Sorry I couldn't check out the forums for (I think) two days. I did learn something though. I can't go 100% without something sweet so I'm allowing myself one oatmeal cookie with soy milk as a snack daily. The cookie has only 50 calories. I did that yesterday and today and I didn't cheat with other junk food as I did last week. So besides the cookie I've been eating clean for 2 days now. Yippee!!!!

Rose,

That sounds great. You have to listen to your body. You have chosen a good low calorie treat. I love oatmeal cookies too.

I started baking some homemade oatmeal/raisin cookies a few months ago and they are sooooo good. I plan to bake myself a treat in a few months. Something to look forward. I guess I should be talking about this on a no sweets check in huh? Sorry, guys.

High Five to everyone.

I was at a meeting with a TON of treats...homemade goodies and brownies that looked to die for...I resisted!

I did have one York peppermint patty, though. It was 51 calories according to sparkpeople, and 1 gram of fat. Not too bad of a cheat. The rest of the day was good and I had some extra fruit!
Jenn

I just saw this challenge! Can I join late? I had some birthday cake and ice cream this past Saturday, though. Else, I've been sugar free! :)

Hello Catheites! Well, today a coworker brought homemade fruit & nut cake and I had a slice, but everything was organic and it had mostly fruits and nuts instead of sugar and flour which is good. I had a tiny slice just to taste it (it was soooooo darn good, but let's not go into details). Besides that, my diet was free of sweets. I'm doing sooo much better this week compared to last week. I'm really proud of myself. :)

Another thing, welcome Lorrayne!

Hi I haven't checked in for a few days but I am doing OK with the challenge except...I have had a few fat free fudge pops. :-( It is just about that time of the month soooo you know how it goes....It could have been worse right? Other than that my eating has been great. I am even eating Steel cut oats That is a new change in my diet.

Hope all is well with everyone else is doing a great job!!!

Lori

I had a good day. Plenty of fruits and veggies. I had a peppermint after my lunch. I guess a piece of hard peppermint can't be too bad, huh.

Hello everybody. For me the no sweets challenge is turning into the less sweets challenge. Today I had more of that cake (it's healthy and yummy) and I also had my allowed oatmeal cookie with soymilk. I try to eat 2-3 snacks a day, but they're around 100 calories each (sometimes a bit more), but I eat healthy snacks (trail mix, oatmeal cookies, organic snacks, etc.) and I always take my calorie intake into account. If I get a craving I think it's better to satisfy it in a healthy way than to ignore it and go back to square 1 and start eating junk all day long. Of course I would prefer not to get any cravings at all and sometimes I don't get them, but if I do, I know how to deal with them. This is working for me so far this week. Last week I was out of control. Live and learn I guess.

I had another good day. Added fruits and ate moderate portions and no candy at work. We had friends over for dinner, though and they brought cheesecake. I did have a small slice and didn't eat the whole thing (the slice, not the cake!!!). I sent the rest home with them, so I wouldn't be tempted. I still increased my water for the day and have been more active, too (besides my Cathe workouts).

I just wanted to pop in and post about my Thursday morning weigh-in.

I lost 2.4 lbs since Sunday (I do weigh-ins on Sundays and Thursdays). Whatever I'm doing is working because I took 4 rest days from Friday to Monday and I only worked out on Tuesday so far this week, and...I'm not sleeping like I'm supposed to (work) so the weight loss it's definitely due to my diet changes. Hopefully I'll lose 3 lbs total this week. I've been eating clean today and a killer workout awaits me when I get home. Yay! :) I just wanted to share.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.