New thread for Shrinking violets Dec. 31

Happy New Year's Eve violets!

Thought I would go ahead and start a new thread to get us going. I have been wondering what exercise to do today, and pretty much have decided to do some yoga and stretching. Can you do yoga and then do a stretch exercise? I want to get good and stretched for whatever rotation I start the new year out. I have been looking at some past rotation that contain GS and SH with a few days of cardio. Right now I can't do too many days of cardio. I know cathe's Jan. rotation will have alot of cardio,so that one will probably be out of the question.

So who will do Cathe's Jan rotation or another one?

Don't party too hard violets!!

kim

Happy New Year's Eve Kim and all the Violets!

Once I see Cathe's rotation I'll decide Kim. I agree there will probably be a LOT of cardio. I don't know much about yoga but stretching sounds nice. I DO NOT do enough of it.

I opted for a fast paced walk today. It's pretty mild here for this time of year so I thought some fresh air would do me good and it did. I live on a hill so I decided to go all the way up. Woo did I feel it.

I don't plan on partying much tonight so tomorrow will be a circuit workout or another walk and then maybe a Jari workout.

Hello Heather, SD, Jean, Meg and Wendy! Hope she's having fun! :)

Love ya's.........
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hey Kali,

That sounds like a tough walk you had today! I haven't done anything yet today and now the Caroling basketball game is coming on. GO TARHEELS!!
But I will probably get that stretch in.

I will not do much tonight but play some games with the family and some will drink. I think we are playing this nascar dvd game. That sounds like major fun! We thought of us crazy adults playing some twister. LOL! Can you picture that?

Where are all you violets? Hello to all!

kim

I just did B&G, but I did the stability ball abs instead of the regualar, ran on TM for a mile, then did the stretch.
I feel good about that WO. Got a good burn. Hope I burned atleast a little of all teh absolute JUNK I ate today. Gotta stop that crap!

Happy New Year ladies! I stink, going to get cleaned up!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.