Mucked Up DVDs...HATE em! - Oct 25

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

So....as if the mere fact that it is leg day isn't bad enough, my Gym Style Legs - the one I recently had replaced (!) is also mucked up and won't go where I want it to go. I was planning on doing the floor work today, but after many frustrating attempts to cue it up to where I needed it, I finally gave up.

So today was Winsor Pilates Buns and Thighs, followed by Basic Yoga for Dummies Intermediate add-on day! Woo hoo! It had been a while since doing either of these, so they both felt really nice. :)

Hey, Michele! Are you still up?! I think I saw a comment of yours on...of all things...a yoga thread!

Hey August!! Yeah, I'm still up. My sleep cycles are all screwed up;( .

Oh wow, your Gym Style Legs isn't working right? I've only used mine once or twice but I don't recall having a problem. Did you try it in another player to make sure it's the DVD? Either way, I'm sorry for your frustration. That DVD was expensive!

I've never tried Winsor Pilates. How'd you like it?

I know I don't have any business in a yoga thread, but my post was about banning cardio:7

>of all things....a yoga thread!

Yeah and she was asking for cardio to be outlawed-and now Sony's tryin to help her out on that one - it's a conspiracy}( }( }(

Briee

Yeah Briee--I'm a wiley little devil:p :7

Oh hey, why do you get to have yoga banned? If you can get yoga banned I should be able to nix cardio, shouldn't I...please?

I'm going to have you both banned if you don't quit talking behind my back. ROTFLOL}(

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Hey, what's going on in here?!!! }(

Hehe, yeah, I saw that Michele's comment on the yoga thread was about cardio. LOL.

That Gym Style Legs DVD bums me out! I mean, I can't believe I had it replaced and the NEW one is also having problems. Urgh. It was free to have it replaced while I was in the States, but now that I'm here, I'd have to pay for postage back and forth...at least I think. Ack. I may as well buy a new DVD.

:eek: There's an idea!

No, no. I'm buying too much as it is.

The Winsor series (the early one) is one of the first exercise DVDs I ever bought, so at the time I loved them, especially when I started seeing results. Of course that was coming from doing nothing, so I could have done ten situps a day and nothing else and would have probably felt some results. :7 I haven't been doing them for a long time, but hmm, I guess they're all right. More relaxing than anything, I guess. Which is what I wanted after fighting my Gym DVD for 15 minutes :p .

August, that really bums me out about your GS DVD. That's a good one, too! Did you preorder Cathe's new ones? Have you seen the Butts and Gut clip? all I can say is:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , I mean just:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .

Janie, you're really quite adorable:)

Oh, and you didn't do anything wrong so hold your head up high and fahgettaboutit!;)

Briee, I heard Sony was banning donuts.

Thanks for being bummed for me Michele :* .

No, I didn't preorder the new Cathe ones since I bought so many of her older ones when I was back in the States. I'm afraid to look at them for fear of Purchase Fever.

Donuts.

Just had to write it out. :9

I prefer cake donuts over raised. My favorite donut is an old-fashioned glazed. :)

I was a very bad girl yesterday (Briee, I hope you're reading this and weeping). Our little town recently got a Canadian fast food chain called Tim Horton's. It's a soup, sandwich, DONUT place. They feature a special donut every month. This months is a pumpkin spice glazed donut. One of our forum members mentioned it in another thread so I just had to try one. It was so delicious...delectable...delightful that I went back in the evening and got another one:eek: . Here's the bad part--they hand you these treats out the friggin window! I mean, I think Sony should ban drive thru window service for donuts.:p ;(

ETA that it was a cake donut:9

Pumpkin spice glazed donut?!

OHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD.

I mean, really, OHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD.

I was trying to find a picture of it but no such luck. I suppose it's just as well, eh? Oh yeah, the other problem with Tim Horton's is that it's open 24 hours. We really need to stop talking about donuts now because there is nothing and no one to prevent me from buzzing through the drive thru window right now:eek:

Please, Michele, PLEASE don't put a photo up LMAO.

WTH?! That place is open 24 hours?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me of a scandal I read about a couple years ago - that some donut vendor had come up with a special recipe for donuts that were low-fat and low-calorie. They became really popular because they were so delicous, and nobody could believe they were relatively healthy for you.........and then it turned out to be a scam. I think the guy was put in jail for a spell.

Now you get to bed, young lady! :D

August, this place is approximately 4 minutes from my house. I mean, I can smell the %&*& donuts from here:eek: ;(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.