Monday Morning Challengers!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I am up early to get my workout in before work. If I soon don't get my butt in gear I won't get a full run inx( :)
Yesterdays workout was B&G, PUB, and Imax 3 (8 intervals) Longer then I intended but I just got it in my head to do PUB.
Taking today as my offical weigh in day. Down 3.6 lbs since last monday. I wonder will I reach my goal weight this week? LOL;) I know its just a number b/c i am happy with the way I look now!

I will BBL to report my workout. Just a run today and tomorrow as well! Back to P90X on Wed!

Lori

Good morning Lorie and all to follow.

Lorrie congrats on the weight loss. I've been gaining this week. It's always the same 5 lbs up and down. As soon as I lose it, I gain it back. I really wish I could lose it plus another 5 to 10 and keep it off.

Congrats to all who have been losing this week. Someday, I'll join that list.

This weekend I helped DD move out of her apartment and we also moved our storage unit stuff to another unit. I'm surprised my back's not hurting. Yesterday was walk/jog with each of the dogs. Not sure what today will be. I've got jury duty so no time for a morning workout. I hope I don't be picked.

Hope everyone has a great week. Let's make this a lean, mean week.

Jean

Morning to Lori and Jean and everyone who follows.

I only managed a very quick workout this evening, 4ds shoulders, abs and calves, and a quick warmup and some squats, thats it!

Jean - I am shaking my head sympathetically with you and saying, "i know, I know, those bleeping 5lbs. Oh I do know! My condolences (I don't think thats spelt right)

Lori - Not only can you run long distances but you can lose 3lbs!! Awesome job. You are truly dedicated and deserve to reep the rewards. Well done!

Amelia - WAY TO GO!!!!! (short and sweet and straight to the point) Well done!

Roxie - how was that workout?

Shirl - I love to garden but i've run out of time. I have to get back out there and do some weeding but I can't seem to find the time or the desire to. I wonder whats up with that?

Andrea - I am hoping that you are still working out and are well.

Becca - Well done! Cleansing that face of yours, has your skin improved at all?

To anyone I have forgotten I am sorry.

Jean I am with you this week lets make it LEAN! Its the LEAN challengers week.

My day has been busy, I am tired, and so now, I shall pop off to bed. TTFN
Andrea

Good Morning girls:)

No time for personals right now....just popping in to report my workout. A 30-45 min doggie walk then thats it! My calories will be low today to,around 13-1,400.

Ive got my new baby niece coming over around lunch time so i need to clean up a bit! I will have her All TO MYSELF for two whole days:7(thankgoodness she is sleeping pretty good @ night;-))

ok,bbl

Good Morning,

Yesterdays workout consisted of carrying dresser drawers, boxes and furniture down 11 stairs at DD new house. Tonite is ME upper body. It is so quite around here I almost don't know what to do with myself. Don't know what meals will be I don't have to cook so probably just a salad.

Lori-congrats on your wt. loss.

Amelia-enjoy your time with your neice.

jean-we will all commit to a lean week. I play with 3lbs.

Andrea-good job on the workout. Are you staying away from the food?

Everyone have a good day.

Quick check in.

Hi to all the Lean Challengers!!

This moringing I did BM2. I mixed it up a bit by doing WU,power circuits,upper body, step segment and added on the bonus cardio, in that order.

I play around with 3-5 lbs as well.x(

Gotta run and get my glasses fixed or a new pair. I dropped them and then ran them over with my wagon that my son was sitting in at the time.

BBL,
Elaine

Hello challengers!!!

Well, after my b-day lunch yesterday and the graduation party I went to last night, I am ready to be lean and mean! I ingested an entire week's worth of calories yesterday! UGH! Back on the wagon today. My weight is up a bit, this month has not been good to me weight-wise. I didn't even do measurements for the 1st of the month, because I know I will be disappointed.x( Today's WO plan is Low Max after I take the kiddos to the pool. I am hoping they all will take a nice long nap after a good frolic in the pool.

Lori, WTG on the weight loss! How do you like P90X so far?

Andrea, my skin is clearing up, thankyouverymuch! I look less and less like a teenage girl who has eaten too much chocolate!

Jean, I have 3-5 pounds that like to come back and visit after they've been evicted! They clearly do not listen very well!
UGH! Jury duty! Praying you don't get picked

Amelia, enjoy your baby niece! I'm sure you will have a blast!

Roxie, moving = good workout. Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Elaine, wow! Great workout! Bummer about your glasses. I hope that you can get them fixed and don't have to replace them.

Hello to the rest of the LEAN crew! Have a marvelous Monday!

Hi everyone. Got a walk in @ lunch today...not much but better than nothing. I was supposed to get up and do a "real" WO, but DD joined us @ 3am and we had bedtime pinball - she slept, while DH and I were the bumpers LOL! Maybe tomorrow.

Food has been disastrous today. Just can't seem to get satisfied. Need to just STOP...easier said than done.

Jean, I'm w/ you on the 5lb rollercoaster. I had jury duty last summer. In some ways I almost liked it...very quiet, so I could get some work done (they let us bring laptops & we could surf the net - or work and get paid for our real jobs AND jury duty). I think that was actually the last time I lost weight consistently...hmmm...what was I eating?

Hi Lori, Andrea, Ameilia, Roxie, Shirl, Becca, and everyone else.

I really should get back to work now. I have TONS of stuff to do this month - I'd better get after it! See ya tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.