Minus 10 pounds-Thanksgiving Day

buffettgirl

Cathlete
I'm not sure who else besides Shelley and me will be around today. No workout plans for me. I'm working, rushing home to pick up desserts, picking up MIL then heading to a friend's house for dinner.

Judy, have fun running. I'll be thinking of you.

Everyone else, relax and enjoy the day without worries. An extra bite of stuffing or pie won't hurt anything. See you later.

Morning all!

Happy Thanksgiving:)

I got up early and ran this morning. I only did 4 miles, because I have to leave early this morning and didn't have time to fit in six. I may tack on the two tonight, who knows?

I hope everyone has a lovely day and isn't driven to distraction by extended family:)

Judy - good luck today! I thought of you this morning while I ran.

Ten years ago right now, I was in labour! Sophie turns 10 today. I'm going to stop in and see her at her dad's this morning and give her a huge birthday hug. Can you believe that when I was talking to her yesterday, I said "are you excited for tomorrow?" and she said "what's happening tomorrow?". She'd completely forgotten it's her birthday!

Happy Birthday Sophie!

Thanks for the good vibes Shelly & Robin. My race is a no go. It is raining and sleeting and we decided to bag it. Besides it doesn't start until 10:00 and we have to be at my brothers house by 1:00, 90 minutes away. It just was not going to work. I am thinking about doing an Arthritis Foundation Jingle Bell 5k on December 2.

Ok, We had one Thanksgiving dinner last night. I skipped dessert, but had hummus and pita appetizers. Any way take two is today. I made a lovely curried butternut squash soup to have with the appetizers and a mammoth roasted veggie platter.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Hi everyone,

Just popping in to say Happy Thanksgiving to all!:)

Have to run and start all the tasks on my list... 18 people to arrive at 1:30! Yikes!

Deb;-)

Good morning melters. I'm here this morning but will be leaving for my mother's house in NJ around midday. Tonight we'll back to DE to have coffee and dessert with my in-laws. It'll be a long day. Hopefully after dinner but before the in-laws I'll be able to get a nice walk on the beach with the dog. It's a fairly nice day today.

Yesterday was my rest day so this morning I did Cardio Fusion.

Robin: Enjoy your day!

Shelley: WTG on the run this AM. Beats labor pains, doesn't it? And happy double-digits, Sophie! That's too funny that she forgot it was her birthday.

Judy: If you were tight on time, it's probably better you bagged the race anyway. Besides I couldn't imagine running in a race then sitting in the car for 90 minutes. Ouchie!:eek:

Deb: I have a bone to pick with you! You mentioned that Zappos ebate, so I caught that sale and got a new pair of cross trainers. Then I spied Gay Gasper All Out Infused Step and another CIA video on Overstock so I ebated that too. Then this young Indian guy who sits next to me at work was buying a Dell computer yesterday, so I showed him how to use ebate and he got 18 bucks off that purchase. I'm ebating up a storm now. One of the other Indian guys showed me FatWallet so my window shopping is at full force. I wish I could hide my credit card but I have the number memorized!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Happy Birthday Sophie!:)

Busy day, eating "too well" the past few days, today will be no different I am sure. Been working out though, so that is good. Might try Cardio Fusion myself this am.

Everyone enjoy this beautiful day:)

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/2.gif

I am worn out from cooking all day and then cleaning up. Luckily, I don't think I ate too much. I took just a little bit of my favorite dishes. I'm taking a rest day today and I'm glad because the time spent in the kitchen felt like a workout.

I really am so tired. Think I might go lie down for a while. http://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/4.gif

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.