MIA H*A*T*E on Wed, Feb. 27

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

Just a quick note here to say Hello and hope all is well.
Yesterday at work, I was treated why so many others have left before me so I am feeling stressed. The bonus is that I seen a man I haven't in years. The possibility of dating is slim to the awkwardness of the situation, unless I get another job, and distance. But, he was still looking fine though. And, I got his attention by just being there.
A friend of mine mentioned last night she wants a cat. I just about fell over. Hearing stories of Seville and Madrid, and Adrian. My sister told me once you get my age it's good to have someone or something to take care of. It's healthy.

More snow today and more shoveling tonight.

Have a Great Day!!

Morning haters.

I had a crappy workout last night. I decided I was going to do Powerstrike 3 but my heart was not in it. After about 20 minutes, I turned it off. I really have to be in the right mood for kickboxing. So then I thought I'd try pilates. That was ok but only did about 20 minutes of that too. Some of the moves were not safe for me to attempt on a concrete floor even though I was using my mat. And Gannon was down there with me and thought it was really funny to crawl all over me. I'm not sure if I'll get in a workout tonight or not. I don't get home until 8:00 on Wed nights.

Jennifer - regarding the comment that your sister said, if I'm not being to forward, how old are you? Sorry to hear that you are still feeling stressed at work. I hope that you are able to find something new. Does the man you saw yesterday work for the same company as you?

Michele - has your niece received the ok to go home? Are you getting to bar to do pull ups for the new series? I know for a fact that I cannot do a pull up. Maybe if I lose 50lbs I'll be able to, but I know that right now I can't. I may do the 12 weeks w/out one and then if I decide to do the 12 weeks again invest in one. When I was working out at the gym at our high school, they had a bar and it was somehow bolted to the concrete wall and I could not do a pull up. I did use it for abs though. I would bring in my med ball, put it between my legs and do lifts.

August - anymore successful shopping going on? When is your crock pot due to arrive?

Jen - hey!!!! I'll try to e-mail you today. Crazy here too!

Robin - your little Greyor is so adorable. I love his big brown eyes and that smile, oh he is just too darn cute!

Hello to anyone else I may have missed. Talk to you all later!

Hey you chickypoos!

I did another late night workout -- yep -- Leslie Sansone at 11:00 PM is not exactly the best thing to do before going to bed :p :7 . I'm just glad I got it done. I've managed to do something every day for the last 5 or 6 days in a row, so hopefully, I'm getting back in the groove.

We got the word yesterday that my niece is going home Saturday :D . She's pretty excited about it, as you might imagine, and so are her parents. This has been a tremendous hardship on the family as my DB and SIL live about 3.5 hours north of their DD -- so all the travel with work and everything has been tough on them. Not that I'm complaining, but I'll be glad when she goes home too, so my own life can get back to normal. I feel so ugly for saying that, but it's true. :p

So as I'm climbing out of bed this morning my DH says to me, "Do you remember my telling you that I had to go out of town at the end of the month? Well I'm leaving today". So yeah, I knew he had a trip coming up SOMETIME, but I had no freaking clue he was leaving today!!! x( ;( :-( . I told my DH that he's pretty darn lucky he married me because any sensible woman would've killed him by now...or at the very least dumped him :p

JENNIFER -- So what's going on at work exactly? And who is this guy?

DANA -- My kitty likes to lay on or near me anytime I take to the floor for a workout, especially if I get out the mat :7 . But wow -- at least you got a good 40 min of exercise in -- that's GREAT!!

JEN -- I feel completely out of the loop with you. I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to ignore your emails -- I just did not have time to reply. My life has been so crazy lately, I've barely had time to post. Anyway -- I think about cha all the time :*

AUGIE -- Chairs -- did you find chairs? Has Mr. Caw come back? Have you figured what kind of birdie Mr. Caw is? And it looks like Robin has ignored our pleas for bird identification -- LMAO!!

I was thinking about your crockpot. It's truly the most elegant machine of it's kind. Such clean lines! I think I want one like that, even though I only use mine about once a year :p

Alrighty, I need to shower and skedaddle! I'll BBL to see if anyone is around. :* :*

Dana, I just realized that I didn't answer your question about the pull up bar. Yes, I'll probably get one but not right away. I'll probably start out with the modifications they use in the workout and wait to see what kind of bar Cathe develops with Altus.

I've never been able to do an unassisted pull up or chin up, but I have done them with assistance at the gym. Even if you can't do a pull up, it's like the levitation holds where even the attempt to do one is beneficial. There's nothing like a pull up for your back side, that's for sure! Oh yeah, and I've done abs like that, too. My PT used to have me do them in a variety of ways -- with or without weight, with bent legs or straight. I think they're called vertical leg lifts or something like that. That's a killer ab workout!

I have no idea what nationality Mr Caw is. He doesn't look like a pigeon. I wish I could be more helpful.

Great newsabout your niece going home, Michele. Is she going to her own apartment, or back home with her parents for a while? How could your DH be leaving again?! He just got home.

Dana, just out of curiosity, I tried to do a chin up and a pull up yesterday. Ha! I barely moved an inch. Propably good I'm not getting STS.

Hi Jennifer. Sorry to hear you are getting a bad deal at work. I go back Saturday, if my doctor's appointment on Friday allows. I'm not looking forward to it.

Hi Jenn and August.

I just finished 4DS bicep and tricep work. I'm giving my knee a rest. It wasn't so happy with Monday's step workout.

Hello Haters.
Today started just as bad as yesterday. A senior manager decided to clean drawers of my stuff, 18 years worth, and didn't even think about being disrespectful to what I have in there. On top of that, I got dumped with junk. By the late afternoon, she quit bothering me and I had the stuff done-life got a lot better.
The guy I mentioned is a state examiner. He found out 4 years ago that I have had a crush on him for the past 10 years. This person is curious but conflict of interest prevents us from dating.
My age is 46. No kids. Divorced.
Ok, my goal on thurs is to have a great day at work and working out.
Hope you all have a great night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.