Merry Christmas WW for Mon Dec 24th 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Im getting excited now! hehe I love presents just as much as the next person;)

Belinda** What do you have in store for today? Are you working out?

I am working today so I set my alarm for 5:15 and I knew I wouldn't have any trouble waking up b/c its christmas eve. And here I am:) Im giving me and my coffee 10 more mins before hitting the TM...not sure how long that thing will last for today. Im really wondering if santa is bringing me a new one. I told him not to and he said he wasn't but he can get discounts on some TM's...so ya never know!

The scale was back down again today. Yesterday it was 120.4:eek: I knew it was going to go up though with all the eating I have been doing. Todays weight was 118.7 though so Im glad with a good workout and some cleaner eating I got rid of that water weight.

Im going to do a 3 mile run today and the circuit work of BM2. Or I may do the circuits in 4DS BC...we will see.

Laine** When I was working out yesterday I was smiling from ear to ear. I love it so much. Now, there are days I don't want to workout but for the most part I really enjoy it. Im also very happy that I took it back up after having DS. I threw it down when I was preggo and I wondered if I would get back into the swing of it again. It didn't take long and muscle does have good memory! How long is your mom visiting for?

I think that catches me up on personnals! Have a good day everyone! I will check in when I get to work and report my workout:)

Lori:)

Hey! WHere is everyone!? Geez..wouldn't know if it were Christmas or something!;)

Todays workout went as planned plus an extra mile on the TM. I was thinking that IF I did get a new TM I could get a workout in tomorrow cause it would be a good excuse. My MIL wouldn't say anything about that! hehehe

Lori:)

Good Moring Ladies:7

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas5/15.gif http://bestsmileys.com/christmas5/13.gif

Well,I survived the christmas party.:+ it was boring as usual and no margarita's:-( so I brought my own drinks,LOL}( (whisky & coke) I didn't eat that much either,just a very small plate and a couple of crackers with dip.

Todays workout is Cardio and Weights! Im going to try and stay around 1300 calories today to...gonna try! I haven't been to bad,but not great either. Atleast my jeans aren't snug,yet(but at the rate im going they soon will be,LOL)

Belinda-wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lori-A new TM sounds great,maybe you will wake up to one tommorrow! have a good run or whatever you decided to do! Merry Christmas:)

Hey to everybody else,bbl

Hi, everyone! Love all the pictures! Happy Christmas Eve to everyone -

I have Power Hour up today, plus some cardio add-on - we'll see.
Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hello everyone!!!

I wish you all a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No workout for me today, not enough time x( , but I will be back on track tomorrow!

Lori - No, Heidi's Birthday is not until the 28th. So four more days.

Hi to everyone who follows, or are you all too busy with Christmas preparations? ;-)

Kristine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.