MELTING on Thursday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning all. I hope I'm not posting the same time as Deb or Shelley.

Tneah, way to go on the Happy Body Fat Dance.

Shelley, Karen will continue to be in my prayers. Hope she has a good day.

Kristi, I love Best In Show. I love that wierd, quirky kind of humor. I'm pretty much back in the work mode after yesterday. I'm hoping today is a bit slower.

Deb, did Keegan let you get a workout done?

I'm going to post this now, and try to get back later to chat with the rest of you. Later, melters.

Morning Robin and all who follow:

Sooo many people have told me that Best in Show is fabulous, I really must see it.

I got up to walk the dogs at 4:30 this morning, intending to do my run, but then I crawled back into bed instead. Just one of those days, I guess.

I'll bbl for personals, once everyone is up and about.

Good morning,
I am not too happy about this, but I am throwing in the towel on my workout this morning. I talked myself out of bed at 5:00 to do Low Max. Then I decided I'd just do the premix of combos 1-4 this morning, then 4-7 tomorrow because 45 minutes seemed like a reasonable workout. Well, I've only done the FitTV version of Low Max once, so the choreography is still too new for this early in the morning with my tired brain. Also, I've never stepped this early with the rest of my family asleep, so I'm like trying to step quietly, which is impossible. My final excuse is that a recurring pain in the ball of my foot has flared up -- probably from standing all morning in VBS. So, I'm a slug, and I'll just have to live with that today.

I won't be able to work out later either because after VBS I have to take DDs to shop for church camp, then we have a volunteer commitment. Oh, well, as Shelley said, "just one of those days." I think I'll try all of Low Max tomorrow afternoon. We'll see.

Have a great day, all! I probably won't be back until much later this evening.

Good morning, everyone -

Robin - I hope work isn't to torturous after that wonderful vacation.

Shelley - If I was in your shoes, I'd probably be so emotionally exhausted that I couldn't move. Hang in there. I'd give you a hug if we lived closer!

Kristi - enjoy your day off. It sure sounds like your foot needs it! Low Max will be a good one to try when your ready - the low impact is so much easier on sore body parts.

Tneah - babe, I saw your body fat post from last night, and I'm very happy for you! Doesn't it just feel great to know you can relax a little bit? Whew.

I did CC 8 again last night. Whew. I told myself I was going to take it back a notch... but did I? Oh no. He ends the workout with a final level 4 hill climb and what did I do? I pedaled HARDER. }( All I could think when I was finished was "thank goodness tomorrow is a rest day." :7 What a glorious workout! So yes, today is a rest day. I have to go grocery shopping after work.

I'll be back later to check on everyone else!

Morning, Melty Ladies!

I slept in until 5:30 this morning, which was great! I am SOOOO sore this morning in my legs, core, and upper back/shoulders. Ah, it hurts so good! I love having DOMS!}( I got DH to do a segment of Classical Stretch with me last night, and I think that that really helped. I bought one of the seasons of CS back in the fall and DH and I were going to do a few segments every week, but it's like pulling teeth to get him to do it with me. He enjoyed it, though, so I hope we can make it more of a habit.

Today is a cardio day. I can't remember what I'm scheduled to do, but I'm sticking with the June Fun theme and may just swap the scheduled workout for something that grabs me when I head upstairs to work out later.:)

Shannon -- Thanks so much for responding about the yogurt maker! I think I might just go ahead and buy one. I hate the idea of having to throw away all the cartons (they're not recyclable where we're at) and the Greek stuff is so expensive. Congrats on that awesome workout last night!

Robin -- I forgot to tell you that I read that Celia Rivenvbank book _Stop Dressing . . ._ while you were gone. It was hysterical! Thanks for the recommendation! Those strawberries and snap peas sounds delicious. Thanks, too, for chiming in about the boat trip. I told my dad that we would take them to lunch and a movie next week instead, and he seemed completely fine with that. (He's very easy-going!)

Kristi -- I know -- I wish we could meet on the RT, too! It's great that they are having two this year so more people can go, but it means that I won't be able to meet you and Shelley in person! :-( So sorry to hear about your workout this morning, but you've been working so hard lately that you shouldn't feel bad at all about missing one day. You are NOT a slug at all! Not by any means! I also have a *really* hard time learning new step choreography if I try to work out early in the morning. Don't be discouraged b/c Low Max is a lot of fun once you get it down, and it's not too bad to learn. Can you try to stay off your feet today at VBS so that pain doesn't continue to flare up? We ended up watching _Martian Child_ last night with John Cusack; it was a cute, family movie! That's so neat that Katie has a connection with her grandfather through the movies. It sounds like she and Haleigh are both very unique, very special girls! :)

Shelley -- I'm so glad to hear that you were able to spend some time with Karen yesterday. Will you be able to see her over the weekend? Did she seem in good spirits (even though she was still out of it)? Yes, you have to see _Best in Show_! That, and Spinal Tap, are our favorites of the Christopher Guest movies. If you need a good laugh tonight or this weekend, you should definitely pick it up. It sounds like you needed the rest this morning, so I'm glad to hear that you slept in! Is Sophie, the cutie pie, almost finished up with school?:)

Tneah -- Oh, yes, 17% is a low body fat percentage, and you should feel really, really good about it! I'm just so glad that you're in a happier head space! :)

Deb -- Is Keegan sleeping better at night? I hope you're sleeping in this morning and enjoying your vacation! :)

Lainie -- How are you doing today, babe? Hope you get more of a chance to check in today. We miss you! :)

Kara -- See my note from yesterday if you'd like me to pick up some clothes for you. I feel so bad that your Macy's doesn't carry workout clothes. How odd!

Jennifer -- How is work going today? It sounds like you've been doing a lot of walking lately instead of DVD's. Is that because your ankle is still bothering you?

Off to get some food and coffee in my belly! BBL!:)

Hi wonderful friends! :) I am on my way to the dentist, but really wanted to pop in here. The door is NOT in, but we have a nice hole in the wall where the old one used to be. :eek: We discovered mold and rotten wood in the door frame and floor, so need to replace that before the new door can go in. My DH is bordering on insanity right now and is going to be home at noon to work on it (and I have to help!). Hopefully we will make it to our 18th wedding anniversary without killing each other (it is Monday)! }( Anyhoo, I am hoping the dentist will slip me some meds so I can enter an *I love remodeling* state before DH arrives. }(

I apologize for being so self-absorbed! I am thinking of all of you and hope your day goes well.

Leanne--Thank you for the offer to send me clothes! You are so sweet. :) I have such a difficult time with workout tops (because I have no *top*) that I think I will just continue to search around here. I really appreciate the offer though! Enjoy the DOMS! }(

Good Morning All!:)

Robin, thanks for getting us started,,,I have visions of Deb chasing Keegan around the house this morning:) Its so nice having you and your "birdie" pic back!:) We really missed you. Do you have summer hours at work? Meaning, do you work the same hours or do you get to go home earlier during the summer?

Shelley, shoot, if I was in your shoes, I would be incredibly sleepy too, like Shannon said, you are probably emotionally wiped out right now and need the rest...so please do just that, you deserve it! Sending more hugs your way, do you get to do see Karen again today?

Shannon, I did the CC #8 last night to see if I would like it on my treadmill...I actually prefer it on my elliptical, isn't that strange? I like the itreads on the treadmill because of the numbers I think. But I really like this CC! Glad you had a kick-arse workout!:) Thanks for the kind words, yep, I am at my happy bodyfat place--finally. I can now relax, and start having fun working out, just because working out is supposed to fun!

Kristi, you are most certainly not a slug. I could never do a tricky step workout really early in the AM! I am such a bad stepper. LowMax is actually pretty good, I have discovered once you get the basic Cathe step moves down, she pretty much uses the same ones in every step workout which makes learning new ones easier. My breakthrough step workout was the 4DS LIS...once I got that one down, all the others seemed so much easier!

Leanne, you are still getting up so early!:eek: Sounds like that kettleball workout kicked your arse yesterday...I like that DOMS too, makes you feel like you really made a change in your body doesn't it?That movie sounds cute, might have to check it out...DH buys them from Amazon, but has weird taste in movies sometimes, the last one he bought was one about John Wilkes...yeah....how cute that DH stretches with you. Wish mine would...he does want to start riding a bike when we get to SD though, which is very cool, he really needs to lose about 25 pounds and get back into shape.

Hi to Lainie bug, Jennifer, Kara!

Well, I am going to try the red carpet workout this morning, doing it as suggested on the OD. You take three of the circuits and do them three to four times. Yowza. I want to do this workout in SD so need to make sure its gonna be enjoyable and workable once I get to the boat. I am hoping it will start to help me scale down my sizable thighs....ha!:7

Today will be spent at home for the most part, I stick around the homefront when DH is gone...do not like leaving Georgie by himself, he is very co-dependent.:7 So I will most likely be writing up a storm and visiting often today.

Hi again!

Okay, I'm gonna try for some personals!

Kristi - I really wouldn't worry about your missed workout. Sounds like your body was telling you it needed a bit of a rest. I'm sure VBS keeps you super-busy! Be careful of that foot!

Shannon - I do feel pretty drained. I'm glad you're enjoying CC#8 so much!

Leanne - 5:30 is sleeping in?:p You have me itching to start up with the kettlebell thing!!! Sophie will be on her first day of summer vacation two weeks today. Very exciting.

Tneah - 17% body fat IS low! What're you talking about, woman? I'm so glad you're happy where you're at! I think you and I have the same body image issues.

Deb - how is the little spitfire? How is Kelsey liking him? Does he drive her crazy?

Lainie - are you on solid food yet? Has the pain subsided somewhat?

Kara - Sophie's been taking piano for a few years now. She started with guitar, then moved to piano and voice and now just piano. Her voice teacher always asks me if she still sings. She likes piano but gets frustrated when she can't get things right away. Can't imagine where she gets that from.

Hi to everyone I missed!

Leanne - you're very welcome. You'll have to tell me how the yogurt turns out. Now then, what is your all-time, favorite cardio workout? Mine is Step Blast. It just makes me grin the whole time... when I'm not gasping for air. :7

Kara - boy, what a mess. Home renovation is just so much.... fun. Yeah. That's the word. Uh huh. :p Good luck at the dentist!

Tneah - I think CC 8 was really designed for us ellipticizers. I like all the CC workouts I have, but this one really maximizes the resistance factor on an elliptical. You are so lucky to be able to stay home! I envy you!!!

Hello everyone. I guess I've been AWOL a lot, haven't I? It's just been one of those times, what with the new braces, nasty hot weather, renovations, and end of school year stuff going on.

I'm still getting used to the braces--it doesn't hurt so much except first thing in the morning and when I try to eat something solid. I hope I can eat more solid stuff soon. Last night, for example, I had tomato soup and mashed potatoes for dinner.

Tomorrow is Ewan's last day of nursery school and yesterday they had a little "graduation" from his 2's class party. Isaac has two more weeks after this one.

I lost another pound this week (probably due to the liquid diet). I was going to get up early and exercise...didn't happen. Then I was going to walk around town and do several errands on foot, but at my first stop I got a call from our paving guy that he was available to come measure the little bit extra we decided to add to the job he's going to do for us soon. I'm going to spend Ewan's nap time doing some major Clean Max because I let things go a bit when it was super-hot.

Does anyone have advice on where to find a good stationary bike online? Still gotta get one.

Robin, you must be pretty busy yourself. How's it going?

Shelley, I'm glad your sis made it through surgery well. Hope you get to see her awake soon. Expect a little gift from me in the next few weeks....

Kristi, you are so not a slug! If you want to talk slug level, take a look at me. I've had so many rest days lately that I'm not even calling them rest days--it's been more like a couple rest weeks! I've got to get DH to install better a/c soon (yeah, that's it I'll just blame him). You're probably getting a good workout from VBS anyway. :)

Shannon, sounds like you got a great workout last night--enjoy the rest today.

Leanne, at least you'll get to meet moi at the August RT. :D I'll need you to be behind me in the workouts so you can kick my behind. I probably won't have much cardio endurance considering how much I hate doing cardio in the summer time!

Kara, good luck at the dentist and with the remodeling!

Tneah, how did the red carpet workout go?

Jennifer, hey girl, how are you doing today?

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
"If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans."[/font]

Lainie, good to see ya gal. Well at least you are getting something good out of your pain, weight loss will make you feel better right? Your dinner of tomato soup and mashed spuds actually sounds quite tasty, but you are probably dying to dig your teeth into a piece of toast without going through the roof huh? Are your braces the silver ones or the invisible ones?
Oh, I would get a spin bike if I were you, well, maybe not, it depends on whether or not you want to be able to program it. But with a stationary upright bike, you cannot stand and climb....just a thought. I personally do not like the recumbent bike as it really irritates my sciatic nerve for some reason, maybe its the angle.

I did the cardio premix from Step Pump and Jump...I am one of those weird gals that likes hi/lo...I feel safer keeping my cardio on the ground rather than the step which I am constantly tripping over. It was 45 minutes of super fun!:7 Tonight I will attack the Red Carpet workout...I hate to lift anything more than my coffee cup in the morning!

Off to the grocery store, ran out of Egg Beaters...

I'm back, melters. The office is full of goodies for a coworkers birthday. There is a new Dunkin Donut on my way to work. Woe is me!

Kristi, I agree that missing workouts this week is not a problem. I rarely get workouts done VBS week. We have our VBS in the evening, so I usually go right after work.

Shannon, you are the CC queen! I haven't done a workout on my bike for a while, since my knee has been feeling so good. I really should pick up a CC workout to mix things up.

Leanne, I'm glad you liked the book. It's too bad all the melters aren't going on the same RT, but I know from last year that you will meet plenty of wonderful women.

Kara, your remodeling stories give me the heebie-geebies! I hate any job that takes more than a day. I hate having the house a mess. DH is still talking about ripping out the smelly old carpet in our familyroom and putting in hardwood flooring. I cringe at the thought of the upheaval. I'm LOL at the dental meds helping you make it to your anniversary. Happy one, in advance, just in case you don't make it.

Tneah, no, we don't have any change in hours during the summer. In the old days, things really slowed down during the summer months, but now we are just as busy, if not more so. I'm still amazed that our department didn't have any conflicts with vacation requests.

Shelley, Sophie still has 2 weeks of school? I think the kids around here were done last week. The nice thing about traveling last week was the lack of crowds, since most kids were still in school.

Nice to "see" you Lainie. I didn't know you got braces. How long will you have to wear them?

Hi to Jennifer and Deb.

I'm planning on doing some kind of upper body weight work this evening. I'll probably end up with PUB, one of my favorites.

Hey all,

Just got done doing my workout. I ended up doing what was on my rotation schedule -- P90 Master Series Plyo Legs. It's been over a year, I think, since I've worked out with Tony. I was worried about it being hard since I hadn't done it before, but it wasn't bad at all after doing the Imaxes so much this past year!}(

Kara -- You poor thing with all that home re-modeling stuff! What a stress! Hopefully those feel-good meds will let you and DH make it to Monday!;-) That is so fantastic that you'll have been married 18 years! Wow! Will you be able to do anything fun to celebrate? Yes, I totally understand about needing to try things on. In the Adidas stuff, I ended up getting the same pants in a medium and a small since the lighter ones showed off all my leg bulges and bumps and saddle bags -- and the medium draped over them a little better!;-) I'll keep my eyes open if I see any other good deals on workout clothes. And you're not being self-absorbed at all! That's what we're here for -- to listen to each other! :)

Tneah -- Seriously, babe, 17% is AWESOME!! If I went in tomorrow and they told me that I was at 17%, I'll be one HAPPY lady; of course, I know that's not going to happen since I think I'm closer to 19-20%.:-( Either way, I'm going to not let whatever I find out tomorrow depress me. (At least, that's the plan right now; I'll probably come home crying tomorrow! ;-) ) Yes, I love having DOMS, and rarely get them anymore. How great that Mitch is going to start bike riding when you get back out to San Diego. Keep us posted on how the Red Carpet workout goes tonight! I like hi/lo, too, but I end up getting side cramps a lot when I do it lately! You haven't tried Amy Bento yet, right? You might enjoy her new Hi/Lo Knockout workout; it's hi/lo, with kickboxing intervals thrown in. Her cueing is also a lot better in this one than in some of her previous workouts. :)

Shelley -- I know, I know -- I need to shut up about the KB's! How great that Sophie will soon be on break. How neat that she's so musical. Does she get it from you? How's work going today? How has that awful co-worker been? I'm already thinking that tomorrow is your short day! Hooray!

Shannon -- So I ended up ordering a yogurt maker on Amazon. We'll see how it turns out! It won't get here until Monday, so I'll keep you posted on what kind of creation it turns out. Hope it's edible!;-)

Lainie -- It's so good to see you for a bit longer today! Don't worry about not checking in as much -- we know you've been super busy! And don't beat yourself up for not working out as much. Sometimes those phases just happen, and you have to go with the flow, so to speak. So it sounds like Brian is going to let you get the exercise bike? Hooray for that! Oh, I know -- I am SOOOO excited to meet you and Kara in August! Seriously excited! Oh, and don't worry too much about Cathe killing us in August. When I had lunch last weekend with the San Diego gals, they mentioned that Cathe takes it MUCH easier on us since we'll be doing four workouts over the weekend!

Robin -- We were just posting at the same time! :) Glad that work is going well, but all those treats can be so hard to resist. My office at work is at the back end of the hallway, and all the treats end up in the front by the front door and secretary's desk, so I can usually stay away if I use the back door. ;-) I know, I'm sure the RT will be great! I was so worried when I first signed up b/c I thought that everyone would have these amazing bodies like Cathe and I'd be the chubby outcast, but it sounds like there will be all shapes, sizes, and fitness levels -- and everyone will be there just to have fun! I'm so excited about it, esp. now that it looks like DH and I won't be taking a vacation this summer. :-(

Poor DH just left for work -- he had to drive all the way into work today for a half-hour meeting! He's one of the faculty junior class advisers, and they have a meeting today with all the advisers, student class officers, and parents. Good thing he has the Prius -- gas is up to $4.40-4.50 here! Yikes! How much is it by all of you?

Off to shower! :)

Leanne, chubby you are not! Nor an outcast. I had the same fears when I first signed up too, but don't worry. There will be all shapes, all sizes, all colors, all ages, and NO JUDGING!!!! It was a wonderful weekend for me and I'm sure it will be for you.

I think I paid $3.99 yesterday. On vacation we paid anywhere from $3.59 to $4.19, mostly in Wyoming, some in Montana and Washington.

Hi,

I can't believe I am checking in at 4:00 pm! I remember the days of working out at 4:00 am and checking in at 5:00.. I did MM upper body pre-mix today and was very proud that I got that in! My whole schedule is upside down. Keegan is a lot of work, but worth it!

Leanne:
How great that you get DOMS from the KB workouts! We better have STS before fall}( . LIke I said earlier, I understand they want to have a quality product, but sometimes you can sacrifice other things like customers, trying to be too "perfect". Keegan sleeps better every night. He gets up around 5:00, which is 45 minutes later than my regular time to get up so I do feel like I am on vacation..( that is until I get out of bed!) I need to find that yogurt you are all talking about on the OD..knowing our markets, we don;t have it here yet! Gas is $4.15-$4.25 here.

Jennifer:
You sure are counting down the days until you are off again! I completely understand..;-)

Tneah:
Wonderful on the body fat %! I would kill for 17%}( Your visions of me in the morning ( all day for that matter) are pretty realistic! Everyone is talking so much about this CC # 8, it makes me want to get it..even though the eliptical is my least favorite cardio machine.

Robin:
Yumm..strawberries and sugar snap peas..2 of my favorites!:9 Thanks for getting us started today!

Kristi:
I can't believe how busy you are and how much you get done! Yes..I loved the movie "Best in Show"..it's a satire, and exagerated, but it does really show how some of the handlers can be. This is the only type of showing that DH and I have never done.. those of us in the Obedience and Agility showing call this the "beauty contest" for show dogs. Don't feel guilty about "ditching" the workout today. This is your body telling you to STOP! Sometimes it does this to prevent injuries.

Shannon:
Good for you for doing that CC going Full Blast! }(

Shelly:
I can understand why you were so tired this morning. It is very emotional to have a loved one go through what Karen is going through. It is a lot of stress for the relatives ( although you try your best to not show it), and this takes a toll on you. Don;t beat yourself up for not working out every day. Yes the little spitfire drives Kelsey crazy..she is so gentle with him and too sweet to really hurt him. She has snapped and growled at him when he keeps biting her legs and sides etc. He backs off and gives a wide space around her for a while at least.

Kara:
I LOL at your comment about you and your DH doing remodeling together. It's the true test of a solid marriage! Early Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. :7

Lainie:
Sorry about the pain with the braces, but tomato soup and mashed potatoes sounds like a yummy meal to me! No advice on the stationery bike..did you google some reviews to get some good brands?

Have a wonderful day!

Deb:D

Robin -- It's so nice to hear that the RT is just a weekend of fun! Sounds like gas is a bit cheaper out that way. Has DH been able to help watch Grayer since you've been back? Hope that the donuts at work aren't still calling you!}(

Deb -- We've missed you today! Yes, isn't it funny how quickly your schedule can get turned around when you're on vacation or when you have someone new to make things a bit topsy turvy. I'm glad to hear, though, that Kelsey is so patient with little Keegan. Hopefully they'll continue to get more and more comfortable with each other. From what other folks have said, it seems like STS might be released sometime after the last road trip in August. Wouldn't that be great?! Oh, yes, you have to try to track down the Greek yogurt! I'm seriously addicted to it, but it's very healthy and good for you. I ended up buying a yogurt maker so I can try to make my own. I'm mostly worried about all my little yogurt containers clogging up landfills somewhere! Yikes!

Shelley -- Any news about the pathology report? Seriously, try to rent _Best in Show_ soon so you can have a good laugh!:+

So what is everyone doing for dinner tonight? I'm making that tofu stir fry again. I'm hoping that DH doesn't get sick of it b/c I've been making it every few weeks, but it's so tasty and healthy. :9 I bought some fresh asparagus and mango to put into it, along with some other veggies.

Hope everyone is doing well this afternoon!:)

Hey guys,

Good to see ya Deb!:) You should really try the CC8, if I like it, I bet you will too, since we are both Grace addicts. Nothing will sub for her though.:) I just wish the music was more varied.
Hugs to little Keegan, how is Kelsey dealing?

Leanne, oh please! You have no lumps and bumps girl, but I totally understand about wearing light colored workout pants...its a no go for me! :eek: well, unless they are really loose, I do not need to accentuate all that is negative in my bum area.}( OMG! I did P90 Master Series Plyo legs last week and thought the very same thing! Was not as hard as I thought, isn't Tony a hoot and a holler though? I know he irritates alot of people but I think he is funny.:p

Robin, bad coworkers...heehee. I was one of those coworkers actually! I used to bake for everyone in the office, every Sunday, then come Monday, everyone would gather around to see what goodies I brought in.

OK bad news here, in fact I was just drying my tears. I got my bloodwork back, my thyroid has been steadily decreasing since I started on the meds. It is now 10 points lower than when I started. This is NOT good. My DH is pissed that I went to a "Aging Specialist" instead of a board certified endo doctor. Once again, he is right. I am stopping all medication, going to go get some iodine and selenuim, which both help balance the thyroid, and keep my July appointment with the "real" doctor. I am so upset, your thyroid controls your metabolism, energy levels, everything. I am also stopping the progesterone. I think this doctor does not know what he is doing, very upsetting. Anyway!:7 Sorry to dump. My body has always served me well and I feel like I let it down by piling stupid stuff into it.

Oh, Tneah, babe, sending you {{{HUGS}}}! I'm so sorry to hear that your thyroid levels are getting more and more off-kilter. Is it OK to actually stop taking them cold turkey, or do you need to taper them off more slowly? Maybe call your doctor or a pharmacy and ask before you quit taking them altogether. It sounds like a great idea, though, to get off of anything that might be messing you up until your July appointment. Maybe, too, you can call that new Dr. and remind them that you have a flexible schedule in case they have any cancellations. And don't beat yourself up over this! You weren't being stupid with taking those meds -- if anything, you were trying to feel better and take better care of that bod of yours! {{{HUGS}}}!!

*sniff* Thanks Leanne..:-( I have been doing internet research and could not find my particular problem anywhere...I did call and confirm my July appointment...plus I see my new MD type doctor on Tuesday, covering all my bases here. You are probably right about suddenly stopping them though...I probably should not do that without a doctor taking a look at what is going on. It just seems they are making the problem worse and worse.OK, enough of all that Miss Tneah...time to go do my red carpet workout--whatta silly name!

{{{Tneah}}} So sorry to hear about your thyroid woes. I wish I knew more about thyroid issues, but anything I once knew is old, old, old news. I agree with Leanne that you should check with someone, like a pharmacist, before you go cold turkey.

Leanne, yes, DH has been doing babysitting when DD has to work. Unfortunately, Emily doesn't work full time like we hoped. The landscaping business she works for tells her to come in or not the day before, depending on the weather and their work load. She hasn't worked an 80 hour week yet. That helps DH out with the babysitting chore, but doesn't help with the $$.

Deb, I wondered where you were, but figured it had something to do with junior. Isn't it amazing how much time a puppy takes?

I did PUB after work today. Then I made some strawberry jam. Once again, I'm pooped. I think I'll pour myself a tiny glass of Zin and sit on the patio till bedtime. Night all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.