::Melting into the weekend! Thursday!::

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning all you Chatty "Cathe's"

Today I got up at 4:30 and did Pure Strength Back, Biceps, & Abs. How is everyone today? My presentation went well, except the 100 tech people in the room could not get the Webex to work for the others around the country to view..:D , so the ones in the room were the only ones that could see the presentation.. must have been pretty boring for the others to only hear me talk and no visual..
Today I get to take a client to the FedEx hub at the airport so they can see what it is like loading and unloading a cargo plane.. (they asked to see it)..

Shannon:
I can;t think of a computer free carreer, unless it is working at a Day Care center ( my sister-in-law runs one in Seattle) or something with animals, like at a zoo.. if you are running these places you would still need to use a computer! I do have a spare room but it is filled with all my quilting stuff! DH was a little better last night, or else I was so exhausted I didn;t hear him..Sorry to hear about your knee..I thought the eliptical was supposed to be impact free?

Robin:
I have 3 very large african violets that need to be repotted.. I am going to separate them and start new ones.. I love these! I have solid purple and one purple and white striped one.

Lainie:
I think your wild imagination is running rampant in your dreams!

Tneah:
My DH would kill me if I put on a MJ cd! He thinks its acid reflux that does that to him.. makes him snore..? Good luck at the dentist.

Leanne:
I wish we had a Trader Joe's here:( I have to pull out MIS one of these days. It sounds like you got a good workout in. Are those camis for working out or wearing under clothes?

Shelly:
Hope you feel better today!

TK:
Yes, I think DH has some sort of infection. He had taken an anti-biotic for 10 days, it appears to clear it up,then a couple of days later it comes back.. I think he needs to see the DR.. but you know what they say about how Dr's are about being patients..I love the fact that you went to the Spam museum! too funny! LOL

Have a great day and don;t eat too much Spam!

Deb:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.