MAY 1 ~ HATE

purple_magada

Cathlete
Morning ladies. Last night I did the 50 minute pre-mix from High Step Challenge. The workout flew by!!! Today will be #3 from Core Max and about 55 minutes of cardio (2 mile walk and 30 minute interval on elliptical) We do have a soccer game at 6:00 so it'll be another late evening workout.

Shelley/Robin - great picture. Shelley, you look like a celeb but I dare not say who b/c you probably do not like her. }( You'll just have to guess.

Jen - glad you are feeling better. Since you took a break from working out I bet you spoiled your kitty and now he is going to demand attention from you 24/7!!!

Diane - I don't know why but I"m thinking pink for you. Congrats on your new car - you deserve it!!! That stinks about the bonus at your firm. You work plenty of hours and know this? Sounds like they want you all to just move into your office. Sheesh! I will say a prayer that your DH gets an interview. That would be such a better job with the baby coming.

Michele - OMG listen to this. I have no idea what you look like but I had a dream about you last night. Somehow me and my boys were in your house. What a big, fancy house you had - all hardwood with a victorian flair. Such decor!!! Anyway, you had a little niece and nephew there b/c it was your birthday celebration. Your DH had one of those round store boughten cakes with the pink/green flowers but next to it was his volcano cake. The volcano cake looked like a big bowl of punch - and then he told me to add the alcohol - some green stuff, and then he lit your volcano cake on fire. What a silly dream!!!! I have never seen the lady (aka Michele) or the man (your DH) in my life - wonder who they are?????

Robin - you didn't say if you were working on Friday or not? I bet you are. We have t-ball at 5:00 anyway. :(

Becky - how was your daughter's birthday? 16 - wow!!!

Mariah - how do you like your new appliances? What kind/color are they?

August - where the heck are you? I know you claim to be working on some BIG PROJECT but the least you could do is say hi. Gabe learned a song in Japanese and I need to ask you about it. I know he cannot be pronouncing the words correctly.

Jana - hope you can pop in more often.

Well, I just got here and I need to get some work done.

I'll BBL. Have a great Tuesday all!!! :+

Morning all

Just checking in
Dana
love my new appliances plain white but how nice to see clean, fresh and new
and the refrig has water and ice in the door I am going to have my son visit me in maybe a month when he can catch up with his work upstate NY I told him ill fly him down he can beach it every morning, then he can give me afternoons and evenings. Im making a list for him, number 1 on list is hooking up the refg to water.

so ill live without it till then

Off half a day today, so have to make my time count
see you all later

Dana, I'm working Friday. Sounds like you have your workouts back on track.

Happy May Day all.

LOL at Dana's dream about Michele. Shelley and I both had wierd dreams over the weekend, but I don't think Michele was in them.

Diane, I can't wait to hear if it's pink or blue.

Mariah, white is cool too.

Today will be the first day of either Cathe or fitnessfreak's May rotation.

I'll try to get back later.

Good morning!!

Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday -- I wanted to be but life got in the way. I have a lot going on this week with DH's sister here. I was gone much of the day yesterday and by the time I got home it was late and I was too tired to workout. I checked a few times to see if Cathe posted a rotation -- she must've posted it late. I just looked it over and I'm thinking about doing it. I missed the first workout so I'm not sure where to start. Should I pick it up with today and forget about yesterday's workout?

Remember my dental woes? I'm happy to report that my permanent crown is ready. It's been over 3 weeks since they prepped my tooth so I called yesterday to find out what the delay is. They had just gotten my crown but they couldn't give me an appointment for 2 weeks!! I let them know how very unhappy I was about that, then about an hour later they called back and offered me an appointment for today. The bad news is, their office is about an hour away and I'll be getting out of there right at the peak of rush hour traffic;( x(

Do I complain a lot:p ? Seriously, I feel like I'm always complaining. I'll try to be better:D

Dana, check your email:) :)

ROTFLMAO at your dream!! So who were those people masquerading as me and my DH!? Here's the reality; that party could not have been at my house -- LMAO!! My decor is colonial and there isn't a shred of anything Victorian around here. My little niece (the little criminal) will be 22 this month and she's been bad...very very bad...so she wouldn't be invited to my party -- lol!, and my nephews range in age from 12 to 29:eek: . I would love to have a huge punch bowl version of volcano cake -- that would be so awesome!! Of course, we don't drink so there wouldn't be any alcohol in my cake -- LMAO!! We need August to provide in depth analysis of your dream!

High 5's for your workout yesterday!! Do you like HSC? I don't have that one yet. I have the beginner high step workout and I just bought High Step Training Advanced last month (I haven't done it yet) and I wasn't sure if I needed HSC, too. Do I?

Robin and Shelley -- I LOVE that picture! You should frame it. It's a really good picture of both of you. Shelley, Sophie is so darn cute I can't stand it, and she's quite the photographer! She does a great job of framing her subject -- she has an eye for it, she really does!

Jen, even after the worst of my sinus infection was over, it was several days before I really felt like my old self.

>>I am feeling better but still a little low on my energy & Sport has developed a need for me to entertain him when I am home & isn't happy unless I am doing what he wants...a typical man, LOL!

ROTFLMAO!! My little Johnny is the same way.:+

Diane, my best friend's DH has a Jeep Cherokee and loves it. He's had it for about 12 years now. I think you'll be happy with it. I've had an SUV for so long now that I don't think I could ever go back to a car. I love being up high and having all that room!

You'll have to post pics of the baby furniture. And I can't wait to hear sex of your baby!!

Jana!! I was just thinking about you! It's nice to see you here. I hate your job -- you never have time to play with us anymore:-(

Okay chickies, I have to run. I want to do a workout and I have errands to run before my appointment. I'll BBL this evening unless I go out to dinner with the IL's. Hello to everyone who checks in later:* :*

ETA, Robin, if you do Cathe's rotation, where will you start? Will you do yesterday's workout or start with KM?

Hi Mariah!! Ooh -- I love new kitchen appliances:)

Michele, I'm just going to start the rotation today. I penciled in dates instead of going by Monday, Tuesday etc. Of course, I'll miss a whole week plus at my sister's. Hmmm, she does have a DVD player....
Hey, I bet if you ask Shelley, her SO can flambe the volcano cake.

Shelley, I can't bring myself to say it b/c you'll probably throw a shoe or something at me. OK, here goes . . . Madonna. Not the trash, old Madonna. I'm talking about the now Madonna with the hot body. I see a little resemblence.

Michele - HSC moves a bit fast for me. It was only the 2nd time I've tried it. I'm gonna go over and view the May rotation.

Back to work . . .

Oh yeah, Chris would be happy to flambe anything at all for you. He flambeed something last night, in fact.

Dana! I'm not going to throw anything at you! I'm taking that as a compliment. I was thinking you were gonna say Rosie O'Donnell or something!:p

I'm so unbelievably tired today I can't even stand it. The *&^#$)&* dog got me up before 5. Blah.

I'll try to come back later for shout-outs, etc.

Shelley - why would you think I would say you look like Rosie O'Donnell? Good God girl!!!! I think Madonna looks wonderful (as do you).

I'm off for a walk.

Hi everyone!

DD's 16th went pretty good....she was happy with her gifts and cake and stuff.
My DINNER was cake and ice cream!!!!:eek: Shame on me!:p

I'm doing Fitness Freaks rotation and really liking it so far.
I dont' have Kickmax and don't like kickboxing so today I subbed iTread 7/40 and extra stretching and had a great workout !}(

It was 85 yesterday and is again today. Real summer-like weather! I love it .:D I have ribs in the crockpot and made cole slaw for dinner. Now I can be outside and not worry about making our meal.
Also this morning I made a salmon pasta salad with Whole wheat pasta...so that's tomorrow's lunch!
I wish I were this organized everyday!

I'm off to get my dose of sunshine!!

Have a good day !!!:D

Hiya!

Becky, I wish I'd followed your lead and did something on my elliptical. I tried Kick Max and...oh well...I just looked like a dork. I can't kickbox. It doesn't FEEL right to me. I can't turn my hips/toes and I sure can't coordinate the legs with the arms. I just felt frustrated and incompetent.

Uh oh...I said I was going to stop complaining, didn't I, and look at me, I just complained again. Okay, well, lesson learned -- I'll shelve all kickbox for now and stick with step:eek: :eek: :eek: and elliptical workouts (I never DREAMED I'd find a workout I hated more than step:eek: ;( :p :7 )

Becky, a dinner of cake and ice cream sounds GREAT to me, as do ribs in the corckpot}( :9 . I'm glad your DD had a nice birthday.

Shelley, my DH is enamored of flambeing, too:7

Hey haters, I have zero energy tonight. Work is so busy I can't keep up & that drives me insane, even after working for 4 hours in the office on Sunday it is Tuesday & I'm already behind.

Anyway, sorry to be such a downer tonight but wanted to say hello. Tomorrow night is my off night so running errands after work then home to relax. See you all then!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.