May 08 Check in Wednesday 21st

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Noticed not much chatter in here yesterday. Guess most were busy :)

Instead of Cardio Kicks I'll be doing iTread 9 60 this am.

Too bad I will have done it before my HRM is to show up this afternoon :)

Have a great day All, will peek in much later ;)

Hey Vilma!
Hey Everyone to follow!!

Pre-workout check in for me...

I was really not looking forward to Cardio Kicks today. Almost dreading it. I *hate* hi/lo, I really do, and Cardio Kicks has too much of it for me. SOooooOOOOOoooo.. it suddenly hit me: GO FOR A RUN! there's no runs on the rotation this week, so I'M going for a RUN! now I'm HAPPY!

Kathy: Hi-5's on the 2 mile run!! I'm excited for you! Did I ever pass on the awesome website that you can track your run/walk? It's:

www.MapMyRun.com

It's SOOO cool!, I've done it before of my runs around the park, and I generally get in 4-5 miles!

Okay... off to the bus stop!

BBL!

~Chris

Hello all!

I'm skipping Cardio Kicks as well and going for a run. DH and I went out for sushi last night so I am all carbo-loaded and ready to go!

I got some good DOMS from PS legs yesterday. I could have gone heavier on the squats than I did. I could not make it through the abs section though. My legs were SHAKING so much from all the floor work I couldn't focus on my abs.

Beth, did the Dr. give you an idea as to when you would have your results? Please keep us posted!

To my fellow runners (Vilma and Chris), have a fabulous run! We have a beautiful sunshiney day here! I hope it is nice where you are.

Hello to everyone else and have a wonderful Wednesday!

My run is done!

OMG! itread 9 60m is a great fast flat endurance run with sprints! I highly recommend this one :)

Grace only has you on a 2 -3% incline in certain points of the run but whoa I am drenched and need to peel off my workout clothes and shower soon.

[font color=#339966]Chris:[/font]

I hear you on the hi/lo.
I really need to be in the mood to do hi/lo there was a time that I enjoyed it alot but now [font color=#9966FF]'eh'[/font]

I need to check out that website soon :)

[font color=#339966]Becca:[/font]

Enjoy your run!

The weather here is absolutely wonderful also after all the rain we had here last night - nice and sunny.

I think we have all come to the same conclusion; that we need to up the weights with the PS series.

Well lovely ladies I seriously need to get out of my wet clothes now and hit the shower.

Have a great day!:7

YAY for subbing Running for Cardio Kicks!

I also had an amazing run at the park for 62 minutes! I did stairs, hills and sprints (during those songs that just make me want to run FAST, i.e. Marilyn Manson's "Rock is Dead"... WOW that one KICKS me in to high gear every time!!). It just felt great , the whole time.

The weather was perfect for it too, sunny and lower 60's, an occasional breeze (JUST when I needed one!). It is supposed to cloud over and shower this afternoon, so I'm glad I got out this morning.

I'm thinking I might do some stretching this afternoon, I've been neglecting yoga/stretching since doing the rotations.

Vilma: Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way about hi/lo!!

Anyhow, I think since hubby is home I'll talk him into watching a movie with me (he got National Treasure 2 yesterday)...shouldn't be too hard to convince him!...

See ya later..

Chris

Chris: I will check out that website. I want to get into more running. Right now I just run around a track in a circle. I know boring. But, it is what I can do now while the kids are occupied. I wish I could get Lauren interested in running with me. That would be fun..But, she isn't interested right now. I am working on her though..

Hi Becca and Vilma: Great job with your running today..

Well, I haven't gotten any workout done yet...We all had to go to the dentist this morning and didn't get home until noon. Then, we ate lunch and got ready for PE. We did walk to PE class which is about 4 miles round trip. So, I don't have alot of energy today to get into step, jump & pump...So, I may do that tomorrow. Unless I get some energy here soon. I have time tonight since hubby is at a Washington Nationals baseball game with a friend...

Anyway, talk to you later..

Hey! A lot of us are on the same wavelength today. I don't have cardio kicks, so I was going to do either kpc or kickmax, but instead I slept a few minutes longer and did a 45 minute iclimb. I hate to say it but I think I had a more intense workout in less time.

It should be about a week to get the results from the thyroid biopsy, but most of the time (something like 90%) there's no problem there.

Enjoy what's left of your day, everyone!!

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.