May 08 Check in Thursday 29th

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Thursday Morning!

This week is going fast :)

PS Back Biceps and Abs for me today.

I'm already looking forward to finish this rotation as I'm ready for something new already.

Looking forward to what Cathe puts up for June 08 rotation.

I had a slip up last night and had two small cupcakes w/ frosting my DD baked last night ARRRGGHHHHH

I was doing so good with my eating too yesterday, aunt flo came a knockin yesterday too so I blame that lol

Well it's past me and I may add on 20 m run for penance lol if time permits.

Have a Great Day All

Hey Vilma: It is ok to slip up now and again. I had a little frozen yogurt last night too. It is even harder that time of the month!! I do that same kind of penance when I slip up. As far as the rest of the month, I am going to try a few Amy Bento's that a friend let me borrow and see if I like them.

So, with that in mind...Today I am going to try Amy's Advanced Step Challenge 2. I just learned how to get through the first one. So, I am sure this will be interesting today. I will do that later..I am taking the kids to the library here in a little while. Tomorrow they have another field day to go to in their other PE class...They had a blast yesterday. Tomorrow will be the same fun!!

Be back later to say hello to all that follow!!

Good morning everyone
Just a quick check-in. I did GS legs last night. Only the standing part. For some reason I just can't get into the floor work. Like everyone else, I indulged in a cookie last night. Boy did it taste good. I try not to feel too bad if I enjoy it, right? Today did a quick 40min TM workout. Now need to get ready for work. My eating should be ok today since I take my food and don't eat in the cafeteria. I also try to stay away from the nurses (just kidding Chris!). At least away from their breakroom.
Have a great day everyone.
Aimee

Back in to report I completed PS Back, Biceps and Abs about 40 min ago and went heavier. Once again I think thats the trick with this series :)

Hubby got home from work just after I finished PS this am with breakfast in tow for me. 2 eggs, some scattered hash w/ onions , bacon and a Belgian waffle :eek:

So what did I do? Ayup I ate the eggs , some of the hash had a bite of bacon and a 1/4 of the waffle. It was good but my points for the day are just about gone :/

[font color=#806D7E]* sighs & shrugs * [/font] for the rest of the day I vow to myself to drink more water than usual (I usually drink at least a 64 + oz / day) and stuff my face on green leafy veggies and fruits.

Good Lordy this is not how I should be eating whatsoever so I seriously need to put a muzzle on and do a run today OY! I blame those darn cupcakes from last night and aunt flo I swear!

Ok ok enough kicking myself lmbo :p

So how's your [font color=#806D7E]* cough * [/font] eating? [font color=#806D7E]* cough * [/font] Ahem mine is ummm good? lmbo :+

Hey Rotation Buddies!

I just finished PS: Back, Biceps & Abs myself! I TOTALLY agree with you Vilma, heavy is the way to go with this series! I started off not liking PS so much, but because I upped my weights, and started with GOOD DOMS afterwards, I'm liking it and not regretting my purchase at all.

Vilma: Sorry your eating has faltered a bit. I totally understand. I think we all do. You just have to get back into it, and not let your off eating screw up the rest of your day. I've been known to do that too. Figure I screwed up early, so I might as well make it a FULL day of screw ups! Not good!

I actually have been doing good this week. Even with some MAJOR stress last night (had a big long emotional cryfest on my bedroom floor), I did NOT stress eat. Amazing. I hope it doesn't catch up with me, like it sometimes does. I also got into this major "making new recipes" mood. I made 4 different NEW things yesterday: Hungry Girls, Breakfast Pizza (SOOO GOOD!), Mini Banana Muffins (healthy, fat free, my boys LOVED them too!), Tangy Mustard Cole Slaw (again, SOOO good, from Cooking Light), Spicy Rubbed Pork Tenderloin (Cooking Light) AND Balsamic Asparagus!!! (Wait, that's 5@ ! LOL!!) If you guys are interested in any of the recipes.. let me know, I'll post them.

Kathy: Let me know how you like Amy Bento workouts. I've never done them, and was browsing through my collagevideo catalog and wondering about a new step workout. How did you like this month's rotation , since you're all done?

Aimee: I *WISH* I could avoid the nurse's breakroom too! it's crazy how much food everyone always brings in. I think food helps "us" cope when our jobs are kind of stressful and sad. especially my unit, I work on Oncology. So we make bad jokes with each other, and eat junk food!! Hey, GS legs IS tough! It takes a LOT to get to continue on to the floor work, since stability ball KILLS me everytime!

Okay... off to get my snack and some errands done!!..

~Chris

Hi ladies!!

Thought I would share a photo of my kids with you. We had this taken at Sears a few weeks ago..

laurenchris2008.jpg

I sent a post here first thing this morning but it was obviously pre-coffee because I pressed the "preview" instead of "post" button, I'm guessing, since it's not here!

I mentioned that I also had a bad eating day yesterday and maybe it was just something in the air!

I did Amy Bento's slow motion or slow & heavy, whatever it is back and shoulders this morning. Kathy, if that's one of them you've borrowed, give it a shot, or if any of you have access to netflix and it's there, try it out. It took me a few times to like it, but it definitely works me!!! I'm still sore from Monday's workout. I may do that for another week, I don't know.

Kathy, that's such a great picture of your kids! Thanks for posting it. So fun to see people's pictures.

Have a great day everyone -- resist those goodies! Remember, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels....

-Beth

Kathy what a beautiful picture of your kids :7

I have since moved on with my bad food choices from last night and this morning and had a clean meal thus far :7 with some hot green tea.

It was yummy! I added some Lean Dessert Banana Creme Protein Powder to plain fat free yogurt and added some nice juicy blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. So good and it filled me up some. So I'm back on the clean eating program YeeHaw!

Tonight I'll be grilling up some white breast Turkey burgers and follow it with a yummy spinach salad topped with mandarin oranges.

Awwwwwww... what a nice picture, Kathy!
I was looking at your daughter, thinking, "She looks SO familiar".. and then it hit me, she looks like YOU!!!

They (your son and daughter) are both so different, huh?

Nice looking kids, either way!

Great workout, Beth! Keep on , keeping on!

Good to hear you're doing better, Vilma... Your meal plans sound good!
I'm making yet another new recipe from Cooking Light tonight.. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Roasted Grape Tomatoes...

~Chris

Hey everyone!!!

Thanks for the kind words on the photo..I tried (and I use that word loosely) Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge 2 today. Man she has some tricky footwork. That is why I like Cathe's workouts so much. You get a great workout without too many tricky steps.;) I liked it though..

Beth: I did get that workout from my friend. I will try it soon. Thanks for the reccommendation.

Chris: They are different. Funny thing is they looked almost exactly the same as babies. Lauren has changed in appearance. Do you think that Lauren looks like me? Everyone always tells us that she looks like Vic and Chris looks like me...?? However, she looked more like me as a baby.

Here is another family photo ..Maybe you can tell from it..
communion.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.