May 08 Check in Sunday 25th

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Today is my rest day and just wanted to say to my check in buddies Howya Doin'? LOL

Hubby is off from work tonight but we have no plans at all just staying home as normal.

Have a great Sunday lovely ladies :)

Hey Vilma and everyone to follow...

We started off this lovely Sunday with a family bike ride. It was a nice 45 minute ride along a local bike trail..Lots of fun. Just got back from church. Hubby is getting the grill ready. We are going to grill some steaks and burgers. Later I still need to get Imax 2 done...

I will check back later...

Have a great one!!

Hi Everyone! Last week of the rotation tomorrow -- did everyone but me acquire PS? Seems like someone else was subbing. I think I'll do B&G tomorrow, but not sure what weights I'll do for the rest of the week. Any suggestions welcome. Will you guys follow Cathe's June rotation? I'm always anxious to see the new one....

Vilma, the wiped out feeling is not due to the smoke -- I've had that all along. :) I really think it must have to do with my leg strength, or lack thereof!

Hope everyone's having a relaxing long weekend!!

-Beth

I hope nobody minds if I join this check in and get to know you all along the way. I just got off the treadmill doing a cardio coach workout. I don't have any idea how anyone can do a treadmill workout with one of those guided workouts. I've only done cardio coach so far and won't get into which one is better, CC or iTread. Anything has to help to make a treadmill workout more interesting.
Aimee

Welcome, Aimee! Yes, I know what you mean about the guided workouts. I used to do the treadmill without them, but I know I get a much better workout with!!

-Beth

Quick, late check in....

Today was a rest day but I took a short bike ride to go get ice cream. :9 I did SJP yesterday and really enjoyed it. I like that hi/lo much better than MIC. I think because of the weights in between segments, it's much more doable!

Tomorrow is PS CST and I think I will try to add on a long run since DH will be home.

Have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.