May 08 Check in Monday 19th

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Rise & Shine sleepy heads! :+

Today is a brand new day to rededicate yourselves to your workout intentions! :7

Just completed my cardio portion of today's scheduled rotation.

iTread sprints 19 30 followed by a wonderfully long stretch, what a fantastic run and tough but it is done! :p

Once I get back home from dropping the kids off at school; I will start PS Chest/Shoulder/Triceps.

Have a Marvelous Monday Ladies !

Will check in later ;)

I am done w/ my weights portion of today's rotation.

PS CST is done!

I like the fact that this went by so fast but OY! Lifting 50 # for chest presses was way too much for me so I banged out 42 1/2 pounds using the BB for chest presses. Everything else was good.

Is the PS series supposed to be heavy weights like S&H?

I thought it would be similar but its not I was able to match Cathe's benchmark except for the chest presses using the BB.

I also added the ab work from Leaner Legs and so I'm done for today :7

Off to shower; clean/scrub my kitchen walls and appliances.

Have a great day everyone and Hey! Where are you all hiding at?

Wow, Vilma, you go girl!!

I got up early and did 4DS premix of chest/shoulders/triceps. 4DS really is great. Then I did 35 minutes of a custom cardio coach mix of sprints. Vilma, if you do make up some of your own mixes, here's my tip after figuring out I did it wrong. I was tacking on the steady states that came after the challenge as originally done by Sean, but I realized it's better to put the steady state he has from before the challenge. In other words, keep steady state/challenge as he put them together, instead of challenge/steady state, because he tells you what's coming up. It all works out, but it's just less confusing if you have his cues for what to expect. Hopefully you can follow what I'm saying not very clearly! By the way, I still haven't bought any itrains... I put six of them in a shopping cart, got distracted when I was reviewing to make sure those were the ones I wanted, then my kids came along later and crashed safari, so I'll have to go see whether or not they kept them in my cart next time I login.

Happy Monday!!

-Beth

Hey Girls!

Today is my later afternoon workout day. I worked the weekend overnights , so I had to sleep my 5 hours, and then do my workout.

I had the BEST surprise too! I got my new Cathe workouts!! I was all set to do the 4 DS sub, but , I didn't have to! I was pumped! ..

So I did PS: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps for the first time. I didn't think it was the hardest workout I've done. But the moves were a bit different, so maybe you work different aspects of the muscles? I found myself doing heavier weights than Cathe in a few spots. NOT the chest though. Did she lift 50 lbs for Chest Presses, Vilma? I didn't think she was doing THAT much. I did 40.

Yes, it certainly was short and sweet ..

I didn't do a run, but instead did 20-Minute turbo jam cardio party. I always get into that music! "The roof, the roof, the ROOF is on FIRE!"...

I'm glad my work "week" is over and I'm on my 5 day weekend! *smile* I love my job!

I did have a rather difficult patient last night though. He's weighed heavy on my mind. He was 37 and came in with alcohol poisoning. He actually drank 2 GALLONS of LISTERINE and 80 oz of beer. He's been on a "binge" since May 9th, when he got out of a facility his mother had him committed to. The poor guy.. he was in 9/11 and had Post Tramatic Distress Syndrome. He wanted so bad to get better and do inspiring things, but he said the drinking just took him over sometimes. he was very very sad...

Okay... off to my shower and have to throw something together for supper! I have no clue what I'm going to make!!! Ugh!

~Chris

Hi everyone!!

Busy day today..Housecleaning then school work then teaching PE class. We are home now and later Lauren has a softball game to play tonight..

I did get my workout in today. Pure Strength back, biceps and abs..I may do some walking or running tonight at Lauren's game at the track..

Talk to you later..

Chris - yes I was able to count Cathe's poundage on that barbell.

Towards the end she says her bar is at 35 then I went back and saw the plates she had on for the chest presses - 50 pounds :eek:

ISince this was the first time doing this workout I just did the weight Cathe did but ITA I could have gone heavier and next time I plan on doing that . I guess doing GS helped increase my upper body strength :)

Oy need to finish cooking see you all later

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.