May 08 Check in Friday 30th :::TGIF :::

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Today is going to be a Fantastic Friday!

So Good Morning Lovely Ladies :7

Cardio Coach Press Play & Segment 1 of Stretch Max soon for me here.

I'm ready to start my day having Coach Sean guide me along this am and I know I'm gonna have an awesome run !

Hope you all have a great day!

BBL :p

Yes, tgif, though I cannot believe it is!

Hope you had a great run, Vilma. I slept in a little and then ended up doing 38 minutes of Amy's In the Ring -- where I couldn't do the choreo, I just skipped to the next section! I think I should not have bought that -- I just can't seem to get too much of it. Ended up being quite the Amy week for me. I may try to do a short cc this afternoon -- we'll see if I manage.

Happy weekend! (I always feel like the weekend starts when I pick up the kids from school on Friday)

-Beth

Good Morning (almost over!) Everyone!

It's gorgeous here, my husband is home, and in a short while we're going out to lunch to celebrate our 20th anniversary!! (couldn't get a night time sitter :( ) . But we have the afternoon together...

I went to the park this morning and did a 50+ minute run around the gorgeous scenery,... but for some reason I couldn't get that "high" I usually get. My body just wasn't into it like usual. I did do a nice looong stretch under a shade tree afterwards though (in place of stretch max segment).

I can't believe one more day only of this rotation....Can you?? ANd one more day left of MAY!!

I don't celebrate TGIF here... it's actually the end of my "weekend" and tomorrow starts my work "week", since i work the weekends. Oh well!! SUmmer will be here soon, and I'll have all week with my boys!

Beth: Amy in the ring sounds hard! Isn't it kickboxing? What is it that is hard to get? Aren't they typical kickboxing moves? I'm not sure if I'm liking the sound of "Amy" workouts so much! I like step, but not a fan of complicated step moves either. One instructor that really has some fancy dance step moves is Patrick something-or-other. (He's on FIT TV). I could NOT for the life of me get his moves, and it would just frustrate the crap out of me, where I'd stand there with my mouth gaping open!! No burning of calories doing that! LOL!

Okay..off to shower and get ready to go out!!!

~CHris

Kathy!

There is SOMETHING about your daughter that looks like you, not sure, maybe the mouth, face structure?

But you're also right, she looks a lot like your husband now that you post that picture!

~Chris

Hello once again Ladies!

I have to say that Cardio Coach Press Play (CCPP) is positively one that gets me all the time ....... the run was awesome but the words spoken!!!

The motivation WOW then I always end up sucking up tears during cool down. It gets me good as the message behind this special workout makes you believe you can accomplish Anything so long as you make the choice to do so!

Ayup, still on that runner's high which I absolutely LOVE!

Followed my CCPP with seg. #1 of Stretch Max; I still like #3 better - that one uses the band but overall I had an awesome workout! :7

Eating is so much better after yesterday's breakfast :D

Pre workout I had my 2 tsp of peanut butter followed by 40 oz of water then I jumped on the TM.

Post workout was 1/2 c old fashioned oatmeal w/ BSN cinnamon roll topped with raspberries :9 yum!

[font color=#C12267] Beth:[/font]

I once had many other dvd's besides just Cathe's and slowly I got rid of them because I never felt them click, either I couldn't jive with the step routines or the quality was less than what I was used too. Cathe spoiled me rotten lol :p

I agree the weekend starts when the kids get home from school here too.

They are gonna have a nice surprise today as at this moment I have an entire landscaping crew putting in new trees, shrubs, mulch and concrete boarding :) and just giving this house that 'curb appeal'. Granted its costing us a pretty penny but so far it looks outstanding and hubby is tucked away in our bed sleeping and resting so he can go to work tonight :)

[font color=#C12267] Chris:[/font]

Happy 20th Anniversary!

Enjoy your lunch today.

Hubby and I celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary on June 12th :7 we've been together a little over 23 yrs and its great.

Some folks are surprised when we say how long we've been together since so many families nowadays are blended combined his,yours & ours so folks are always astonished lol

One more day to finish May's rotation and I'm really looking forward to see what Cathe comes up with for next month which is just 2 days away :p lol

My Cathe calender is filled with stickers and notes so I'm happy that I didn't sway off the rotation this month.

Thanks to you guys :D

I'm off to visit the other boards here. Have a Fantastic Friday :7

Hey!

Chris, big congratulations on 20 years! Very cool that you and Vilma have been with your respective spouses so long. Larry and I have only been married 9 years -- we met late and neither one of us had kids and it clicked and things moved along quickly (in one year -- I think the third year we actually knew each other) we: bought a house, started a business together, got married, had a baby, and I was laid off from my job (a blessing -- the package I was lucky enough to receive was the funding for the business). It was a crazy year! Anyway, I hope you have (or maybe had by now) a nice lunch and lazy afternoon with your husband -- sometimes lunch together can be better than dinner!

By the way, I keep meaning to tell you that I think about you and your job at random times and just do not know how you deal with that kind of stress and sadness on a daily basis. Kudos to you.

Oh, and on Amy's In the Ring -- it is kickboxing, but believe it or not it's hard to follow some of the moves! Her combos are more complicated and maybe faster? than Cathe's and I just find it tough. As you can see, I must need a lot of variety in my life (not sticking with my planned rotations, trying various instructors, etc.). I will keep trying it though because I think that it does get my heart going harder than Cathe's kickbox (I hate to admit). I have Tracey's Strike Zone coming, too -- I couldn't resist after Vrinda's review. And, thanks to you all, I have imax 2 coming and I'm very excited about that!!

Vilma, good work on getting the curb appeal factor going -- that does make such a difference and it's nice to pay someone to take care of it! I'm sure with the commute and maybe starting to pack and all, your husband is plenty busy with other things!

Kathy/Aimee.... where are youuuuuu???? :)

I'm supposed to be doing some work with my husband before I go back to the school to help but he is on the phone.....

later,

-Beth

Hey Ladies!!

WOW!! what a busy day I have had. We just got home..I got up this morning and cleaned up after making breakfast. Then, Lauren had her drawing class. I went to the grocery store while she was drawing. Then picked her up and went to our Field Day.. Then we took a tour of an old one room schoolhouse and a farmhouse from the early 1900s. It was great. The kids got to make butter. We did this tour as part of our last PE class on field day..I haven't even gotten to workout yet. I may try to do FIRM time crunch in a little while. Lauren has a softball game tonight and I am pooped. If I have any energy, I may try to do a 25 minute run..

Chris: Happy Anniversary!! Hubby and I celebrate our 15th on July 24th..I have been pooped out this week too. We have had a lot of activities this week. Good job getting that run in. You are right..Lauren does have a few of my features. Thanks..

Vilma: Glad you enjoyed your run!! Enjoy your new landscaping too..That will really help sell your house. We have done that everytime we have sold. I have a hard time getting into other instructors too. I guess that is why I do Cathe's rotations every month and just add the others in here and there at the end..

Beth: I am here..Just busy!! You have scared me now. In the ring is one of the DVDs my friend has let me borrow. Not sure I will like it. I didn't get a warm and fuzzy when I viewed the clip on her site..I thought that she went too fast on her combos and thought I would never be able to get that. But, I will give it a try since I have it here..I also have hi-low knockout. Is that one hard to get??

Ok ladies, off to figure out if I have enough energy to get a workout done...

Talk to you later..

OK. I know this is late and some of you may already be in bed, LOL. It sounds like everyone is feeling pretty much the same way; tired. I couldn't get out of bed this morning. As hard as I tried, I kept falling back asleep. Then I remembered that we had an appointment with the oncologist. I wasn't too nervous about it because I pretty much knew what he was going to say but it's always stressful in some way seeing that type of doctor. So I totally scrapped this mornings workout. Then, I noticed that my back and shoulders are aching and I can barely keep my eyes open. Now I'm thinking that my body is telling me it's time for a day off. Therefore, no workout for me today. And I'm not feeling guilty about it at all. I plan to go to sleep early tonight and maybe take a nap tomorrow. Just get rested up to get going good and hard come Sunday.

Congratulations to Chris and Vilma for the many years of successful marriage. Since everyone shared, I will too. We will be married 10 years in June!! In some ways it seems like we've been together forever but then in other ways it's hard to believe 10 years have already passed. Is that the same at 20 years?

Here in the northwest it looks like we're going to have some sunny days this weekend. Maybe I'll take my nap outside enjoying the warmth!! Hey everyone, enjoy the weekend. Get your rest, recharge your batteries, refuel your bodies so we can have an awesome first week of June (can you believe it? before you know it Christmas will be here:D )
Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.