May 08 Check In ; Thursday 22nd

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Thursday Morning Lovely Ladies! :)

PS Back Biceps and Abs is scheduled for today and I more than likely will need to do it in the afternoon :(

I really dislike pushing back my workout time.

I also finally received my HRM last night and didn't have much time to fumble with it. Hopefully tonight I will have it ready for tomorrow's cardio day.

I went to bed very late so I couldn't even get up until just now and I'm so tired. :(

Was up doing a marathon clean up last night & dealing with tears and attitudes; (our kids are making it very difficult for me to get us started in the process, as they would prefer to not move and let my husband continue on with his long commute :( )

We have a realtor coming by this morning to just talk with us and get the ball rolling to put this house on the market. I'm thinking in a few weeks we will be ready and the house prepped to get it listed. I hope anyway.

I'm stressed to say the least and I need to sweat it all out lol, I'm thinking I may add on a 20 min run after my weight portion this afternoon.

Have a great day Ladies! :7

Hey Vilma: Good luck with your realtor today...I hope your kids come around soon and realize that the move is best for your family..Have a great workout..

Well, I ended up not getting to any workout last night. So, I will be doing step, jump & pump today and like you Vilma I need to do a marathon clean up of the house. I just bought a Bisell steam mop and I am going to try it out. I am hoping that it makes mopping the floors a little more enjoyable chore. I REALLY hate doing it now!!

Anyway, I will be back later after my workout and check back.

Have a great day!!!!!

Hi Vilma & Kathy!

Just got done with PS: BB&Abs. I tried to go heavier on this one. I definitely did some struggling with the last reps of each move. But it just seemed so short to me, being used to the GS series. I do agree, Kathy. I like the pointers and form explanations that Cathe gives in this series. I guess as long as I can go heavier and feel like I worked the muscles, I won't lose anything, right?

Anyhow, I'm more tired today, and had to push myself to go work out to begin with. So it is actually good , today, that the workout was shorter. Just feel like being a bum for the rest of the day! Not so many things on my 'errand' list too, which is good for my mood.

Vilma: sorry you're having a hard time with your kids and the move. That age is hard all around. So friend and peer focused. And of course, it's ALL ABOUT THEM! No one else matters, except for their lives. I hope they come around a little better.
I know , I hate putting off my workout too. My best motivation is in the mid-morning. And I agree, sounds like some good stress-relieving cardio would be a good thing for you today!

Off to do some laundry, get my post-workout snack...

Will check back later!

(hey, anyone else see American Idol??? I was FLOORED that David Cook won! That guy was amazing and so talented. I'm going to head over to iTunes and find something from him to put on my iPod today! THAT'S on my "to do " list!!)

~Chris

Back to report that I did finally do today's workout.

The PS series for some odd reason I truly thought was almost equivalent to S&H but its not unless I up my weights lol

Some of the exercises did bite where they were supposed too though ;)

I know now that the next time I do them I will increase my weights for certain areas but overall I'm liking the fact that this series flies by quickly.

I also got a chance to test out my F11 but my hr did not go up at all when I do upper body ..... now when I do lower body weights thats a different ball game :)

Chris:

You hit it right on the head about teens lol

It is all about them isn't it. Good golly my older two are just not being very helpful with the decluttering and just trying to cooperate about how important it is for them to start culling stuff they've been hoarding for years.

I plan on taking them one day to see the community and model house we plan on settling in just so they can see for themselves how nice it is.

The realtor came over and it was a productive meeting.

I didn't tell him but I had checked him out and his listings online before he came over.

I'm happy with the way he conducted himself, so I may decide for us to sign with him to work for us.

Hubby has to do some very minor repairs (namely some dryboard that needs replacing on a closet he built for the bonus room, we decided to just sub contract that job out as hubby is just so busy)

Looks like after the little things basically keeping the house clean and decluttered we can list the house anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks from now.

Sorry to go on about all of this :/

Hi ladies!!

Just wanted to stop in quick...I got step, pump & jump done this morning. I was also able to run 2 miles while Lauren played softball..Gotta go and get the kids in bed.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.