♠♠ March Check In ♠ Weekend Report 14/15th ♠♠

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Just getting us started :)

picture.php

Saturday Morning ☺

It's a cold & rainy day here:confused:

I'm off to get started on Burn Circuit 2.

Have a great Saturday hope all are doing well.

picture.php

Happy Pi Day!

Not sure what i'm going to do today but I'm going to hit for 90 minutes since I've been stress eating Oreos and not working out as much as usual. Probably LIC with other stuff tacked on. Have to work all weekend for the most part, but I have to plan the experiments too so lots of work. This was a crazy week for the house so I'm looking a bit forward to not dealing anything with the purchasing over the weekend and just work work.

BBL

Hi All! Hottie, I hope you can get into the zen of your work and feel less stressed. Good workouts, everyone. I just got done with 35 minutes of a cc sprint playlist I made up. It was supposed to be 58 minutes, but my hip started hurting, so I came inside to finish on the elliptical, so then I went back outside and did one more sprint, but I just wasn't into it at that point I guess. Whatever, it was a decent workout and I'm not going to beat myself up!

We are working on the garden today -- we'll see if we get anything planted or if it's just prep work. Supposed to rain again tomorrow.

Larry tells me I'm looking much thinner, especially in my legs. I'm wondering if that's more clx and all that leg work, because it doesn't seem like I've done enough sts yet for it to have made a difference. Anyway, I'll take it. :)

Have a great day!

-Beth

Hey Girls....

Instead of the SJP Premix like Kathy did (I just didn't feel like doing Step for the 3rd time this week), I did 45 Minutes of Turbo Jam: Punch Kick & Jam and then did Pilates Abs from Abs Circuit. I love the Pilates abs! One of my favorites....

No big DOMS from Bicep & Back from yesterday, which is weird, because I worked to failure on most of the moves.

I'm so sad today. ON the front page of the paper this morning I started reading a headline " Man Kills wife and self after divorce finalized" and realized
I knew the wife. It was a nurse i worked with years ago, but still kept in touch with her . She was so sweet and nice. And one of the best nurses. She so didn't deserve to die that way. I'm angry and sad and everything in between that this could happen.

*sigh*

Oh my gosh, Chris -- that's horrible! Ug -- why do people have to behave like that? I'm very sorry.

On a completely lighter note, I meant to tell you that I snapped my band on exactly the same exercise as you were doing. I had completely forgotten you had told us about that.

-Beth

Chris I'm so sorry - any life taken away in such a violent manner is just so sad; but unfortunately it seems to happen all the time :( I'll be praying for her family who must be devastated.

Hottie I'm hoping you can find that peaceful time somewhere in your hectic schedule - Take Care of yourself.

Beth It's always nice when our SO see a positive difference from all the hard work we do - good for you and your slim legs ;) You go Girl :D

Kathy
nice workout sounds like you had a great one :)

Joanne How are you doing?

Got my workout in this morning & it's a quiet day so far. I just got home from running some errands and one would think with the icky cloudy, cold, rainy day most would be home watching the ACC basketball stuff but noooo the stores were packed lol

I'm off to start prepping for dinner as I usually start to cook around 430 for us to eat around 530 pm. Seems kinda early but I like starting early just so I don't feel frazzled.

Take Care :cool:

picture.php

I'm out of sorts today.
Sorry I didn't chat so much.
Off to work... Hope that snaps me out of it!

Hola!!

Today I did MIC and I'm still ALIVE! LOL!!! That workout is TOUGH and fun! Tomorrow is rest day and I've never been happy to say that, lol. My legs are sore from yesterday's Leg workout!

Kathy: WTG on SJP Premix!

Hottie: Have fun with the workout you choose to do today. You're not alone! I've been munching on chocolate all these days!! I can just kick myself for that. I need to stop that! LOL!

Beth: WTG on your workout today! I hope your hip isn't hurting much right now. That's so awesome that your DH noticed you are getting thinner on your legs!! Great job!

Chris: OMG!!! I'm sorry that happened to that nurse you knew! That's just so sad.

WTG on your workout today! I can't believe I sold my TJ's for the second time, LOL! I had too though, for STS, LOL!!! Which I don't regret at all. I LOVE pilate abs!!! I did it yesterday and it was awesome! Have a good day at workout today.

Vilma: HOLA! WTG on your workout! I wished it rained here. It's been hot for the past couple of days. I'm ready for some rain.

Well, I'm off to spend time with family and relax. I'm so tired. I might do some Yoga tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!! I'll BB on Monday :)

Chris: Sorry to hear about your friend's death...That is horrible!! On another note...I didn't have major DOMS either. I went heavy too. I can feel soreness just not as bad as Wednesday's legs...

Kathy, enjoy your rest day! I woke up thinking maybe I had a rest day and then realized I didn't! :confused: ;)

Good morning! Chris, I hope work was "what the dr. ordered" for you last night. I've been thinking about you.

I did disc 7 this morning -- 176 pushups?! When I was done I asked out loud "what is she trying to do to me?!" and Dylan said, "make you stronger?" Ug! I'm fried. I was supposed to do stability ball abs afterward, but did the squeeze stronger waist and abs, since that takes longer and I can't do it during the week. I really do want to try to do Tracy's once a week since it seems to hit me better.

Chris, meant to mention that I found some meditation stuff on itunes -- thanks for that idea. I was listening to it the other night and Larry had his hands and feet all over me, trying to snuggle, but when I'm trying to fall asleep I need "no movement!". So, struggling on both our parts while in my ear I had someone telling me "do not resist". I don't think that was quite what they had in mind -- the whole thing was pretty comical. :p

I hope everyone has a nice day. More gardening work for us today -- I ended up shoveling a whole lot of dirt yesterday -- wasn't sure I could even handle the workout this morning. I think today we're building a retaining wall and hopefully making some of the raised beds. Dylan is hounding me to take him to the lego store..... calgon, take me away! :)

-Beth

Today was rest day! I can't wait to get to working out again tomorrow. I love working out!

Kathy:
Enjoy your rest day! :)

Beth: I can't wait to try Disc 7 tomorrow, but I must admit I'm scared! I don't like push ups and that's a lot of push ups in that DVD but I will try it! LOL! That's funny that Dylan said that when you said "What is she trying to do to me?" LOL!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'll BB tomorrow :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.