March Check In Wednesday 11th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning everyone...

Thought I would get us started today!

Workout for me today is Disc 14 legs......

I've got a busy schedule today..But, I hope to get back again later...

Goodmorning Kathy and all who follow.

Today is STS Disc 5 (YEAH) plus I'm going to see if I can add cardio later today. I can't wait to start Disc 5!

Kathy: Have fun with Disc 14! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of this Legs workout.

I'll BB later. I got TONS of things to do today.

Morning guys! I've been away I realize. Yesterday I did the LIC Cardio Saver Premix and I added on the low impact punching combos of Kick Max plus the KM stretch before I went to work. I was at work until 750p last night but I managed to do the Bi's and Tri's round from 4DS after I ate a bunch of oreos for energy replenishment when I got home. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today as its going to be a hard day to schedule around because I have to be by the phone for the phone arbitration for this legal case based in NJ and the later I have the home inspection for the property we want to buy. Wow, that's been a nightmare. I think I mentioned about the electricity...turns out the listing agent just flat out lied about the gas being on which of course is giving us grief for the inspection. I'll be surprised if I don't come out of this whatever outcome without hurting someone (trust me there's more crap). Ohh....I'll try to be on later today but its going to be a bit hellish.

Kathy - hope you enjoy the legs workout. Joe and I are scared!
Ivy - I have no idea which one is Disc 5. Is that the pushup one?

Good morning ladies.

Wow, Hottie, you have a lot going on. I really hope everything works out OK with the house. I think I missed when you originally posted about it, but will you be moving into the house, or is it an investment? Great job getting all those workouts in.

Kathy, can't wait to hear about the first Meso 2 leg workout!

Ivy, you crazy woman, you! I read yesterday's post that you did LowMax and a kickboxing workout! I did LowMax today, and got some laundry done during it cause I had to take a few breaks! I'll be doing Disc 5 tomorrow. I'll catch up with you by Disc 7! I'll probably do 5 tomorrow and then 6 on Friday.

I may not be on much after today till next week. We have a conference at a hotel here that I'll be at all day tomorrow and Friday and then the weekend is absolutely crazy. Games, concerts, parades, pancake breakfasts, CCD, etc., etc. ;) I'm sure I'll stop back in today though!

Waves to everyone else!

Joanne

Well, I did Disc 5 and it was AWESOME! I just love STS...can you tell? LOL!!! I was very suprised that weights that I couldn't lift before STS on these exercises I was able to do them today! I'm so excited! I also did the Extended Stretch and I just LOVE that stretch. I do wish Cathe did different extended stretches for each week at least, but she did a great job on this one.

It was a super awesome workout! I'm sure I will feel this later on tonight! I can't believe I did one arm kickback with 10#'s!!!!! I've never done that before. I feel like a "Super Woman" today!! WOOHOO!! LOL! JK! I burned 270 calories.

Hope everyone had a great workout and has a great day!

Might do some cardio later on.

I'll BB later for personals. I have to go to the grocery store and start my laundry for today. Laundry is a never ending chore, LOL!

Hey Girls!!
157fs837411.gif

So yes! I am DONE with DISC 13: LEGS!
jawsmiley.gif
The pace was the hardest thing, I think. She does "Tri-sets", so 3 different exercises, one after the other, 3 times. OW MY ASS! is all I can say! I hope I can sit tomorrow! My hamstrings are already sore. I did the Extended stretch afterwards, and I think I'm going to try to stretch more tonight.

Dying to know how you did, Kathy!!!

Ivy:
Hope you enjoy your Disc 5, is that back and triceps? Work it!!

So I wasted my day away yesterday trading phone calls with my doctor. I guess it's okay to say what was wrong. When I went to the bathroom yesterday morning, there was a bunch of bright red blood. What worried me more was that I had abdominal cramps after, all day, on and off. They initially told me to "Stop the caffeine and milk products for 2 days'. Okay, NOT going to happen for too many reasons, and I don't think that's the issue! The last phone call was at 5:30pm from a nurse. It was funny, because the boys were home then, and the nurse told me the doc said I could go and get Immodium for the diarrhea, and I said firmly into the phone: "But I DON'T HAVE DIARRHEA"...and Zach thought I had gotten a prank call asking if I had diarrhea!
25r30wi.gif
Anyhow, in the end (no pun intended) she told me if it continues to call and they'll move up my Colonoscopy (May or June). What panics me is that my Dad died of Colo-Rectal Cancer and I know it's "in the genes".

Today the highlight of my life will be taking Kiwi to the Kitty Beauty Parlor!! He needs some mats taken off, and what I call a "Baboon Cut" (his butt shaved!!)

Oh, Beth... thanks for that Podcast Doctor and the Fat Guy idea! I listened a little, and also found their "Tip of the Day' website... I like it!

Joanne and Ivy: We ALL need to meet for a beer!!

Hottie: forgot to say it sounds like a world of crap with that house! I'm sorry you're going through all that, i sure hope it all works out in the end for you guys and it will be worth all the hastle. it IS a great price!! ... You made me LOL at the Oreos for energy! Sounds like something i would do! ... WTG on LIC and 4DS weights!!!

Joanne: Oooohhhh you can't disappear until after the weekend! :pYou are QUITE the multi tasker: LowMax AND LaundryMax!! Are you getting DOMS from STS? Now that I'm into Meso #2, I'm thinking the REAL DOMS come with this cycle and maybe not always so much with Meso #1. (though I got it with 1 too. MORE with #2).

Ivy:
It is amazing how STS pushes you to lift heavier. i would NEVER think I could do tricep kickbacks with 15#s either! that sounds insane!!!! But I can do MOST reps with it!

Off I go..have to make a trip to the P.O. (in the rain, ick).

Chris, sounds like the doc's office is not really listening to what the problem is! I had an issue like that many years ago (like 15!) and I had the colonscopy and it turned out to be some kind of internal hemmorroid. Lovely, eh? Boy, do we share a lot here! ;) Anyway, just wanted to tell you that to hopefully ease your mind a bit. But, I'd tell your doctor you want to get in sooner for the test. At least for your own peace of mind. Ahhh, it's nice to be missed! You know, I haven't had too much DOMS from STS. A little bit, but nothing major. Well, I take that back - from the Plyo Legs and the first leg workout last week I certainly did. But not the upper so much. Wow, kickbacks with 15! Yikes! "Baboon cut" - too funny! :)

Ivy, great job on Disc 5. I'm so glad you're loving these since I feel partly responsible for you caving! ;) Maybe I should stay a day behind you - you're making me look forward to the next workout! 10#'s are great for kickbacks! The most I've used is 8, I think. I'll have to see what my workout card says for tomorrow.

Joanne

hey guys, finished the arbitration but I'm in no mood for a workout whih sucks because I think this is the only time I really have for it. I'm going to give myself another ten minutes to think about it and then probably just ho pin the shower and start everything else I have to do today. :p I'll try to come back later...

Hi again..

Checking in with those legs done and shakey!!!

Chris: Wow, I hope everything is ok with your tummy problems. Sounds horrible!! As far as that leg workout...My muscles are still shakey..they are just trembling! I think tomorrow will be tough!! I did like the tri sets though. But, I can feel that weight adding up and we are only at 70%...I am worried about 80%!!!!

Ivy: Glad you are enjoying STS..I knew you would..

Hottie: You and Joe will do fine..It is tough but doable!!!

Joanne: Your schedule sounds as crazy as mine!! Enjoy your conference!! Meso 2 is getting tough. The heavier weights are getting tough. I am struggling some on the last reps...I didn't have major DOMS with most of Meso 1 except that 3rd week leg workout. So far that caused me the most DOMS!! Good luck..

Hi everyone else..

Hi Everyone! Checking in late here -- another awful night of sleep, so when the alarm went off, I stayed in bed!! That's a first for quite a long time. Anyway, after kid drop off and helping at the school for a while I came home and did a short cardio workout -- KCM boot camp cardio only. It was an intense 36 minutes.

Ivy, it is very cool to realize you can lift heavier, isn't it?! Chris, 15 pound kickbacks -- yowsa!!!

Chris, I'd definitely try to get that test moved up. Larry needs to have one, too, for his own issues, and he is not scheduling it (typical man). Very funny about the prank phone call misunderstanding. Anyway, hope it turns out ok.

Hottie, that's a lot of stress on your plate! We're rooting for you!

Joanne, good luck with your upcoming craziness -- did you ever get new clothes for the conference? What kind of work do you do?

happy hump day,
-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.