March 10 Check in Tuesday 16th**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Today the workout will be Step Blast (which I love) and S/H back....I really enjoyed yesterday. I love doing one body part with weights and still getting in some cardio....I always feel lacking when I just do weights. I need that cardio!!

Chris: I was happy with kickboxing this time too. I think that was my 2nd time with it. I also got the last combo this time too...YEAH!!!!

Ok, we had a busy day yesterday too and had CCD last night. Today is drawing lessons and grocery store...Try to stop back by later and chat..Feeling a little bit in the shoulders not too bad. How about you Chris?

BBL

Good Morning!

Ah! the sun is shining! It's Tuesday! I'm happy, but still a little worn out from the weekend.

I was contemplating subbing a run for Step Blast today, but I like SB too, Kathy!... So far , not huge DOMS in my shoulders, but it usually doesn't really kick in until the 24 hour mark, which would be this afternoon. We'll see! .. Just S&H back today, huh? This is all so new and different to me!

I agree, I like doing cardio every day too.

Beth: My boys aren't asking to go see Alice in Wonderland, so we won't go. Esp. since I'm not so excited to go either.

Hottie: I ALMOST did 4DS KB yesterday! it is a goodie. have you done MMA: Kickboxing yet? I liked that even more yesterday, I really did!

Bus time! BBL!

::yawn:: have you heard about the earthquake? freaked evee out (she had been acting funny all day in fact) and it gave the house a good shake. It was a short one though. but man...did I regret letting evee sleep with us tonight. hth can joe fall back asleep so quickly? I'm going to try and shove food in my mouth but i am totally not sure if I can work out. have fun with SB Kathy and which ever workout you plan on Chris!

Good morning! Wow, Hottie, you're up early but I guess there's a reason for it.... haven't heard about the quake.... just got up, worked out, and just finished. I did one body part -- shoulders, today. Just kidding, sort of. I did Lalo 1, and I remember people complaining that he works the shoulders too much in that.... it was very shoulder intensive! Glad you gals are liking the one body part per day!

Chris, thanks for nothing on Alice. :D I guess I'm hoping Travis forgets about it!!

So nice to have internet again......

Hi ladies. OK, I'll get my annoyance and frustration out of the way first....UGH!! I'm so bummed. Went to the eye doctor - the crap is growing back in my eye. It's still red and irritated. The vision is better, but kind of cloudy. He says he won't do the same procedure again cause obviously it didn't work. :( He said there are other options, which he didn't seem to want to go into, but I pushed him and he said either flap removal or a partial cornea transplant. What???? I'm trying not to freak. I'll definitely be getting another opinion before anyone touches my eye again. I see him again in two months, so I'm just going to forget about it till then. Hopefully.

Hottie, no, I didn't hear about the earthquake. Glad you're all OK and the house, too. I doubt I'll get in a workout today either. And, I need one!! I planned to get up at 5:30, my alarm went off - next thing I knew it was 6:30. I didn't even realize I had fallen back asleep, it seemed like a minute later. Oh well.

Chris, I'd vote for a run if the weather is good! Although SB is fun! I did my own one body part a day rotation a month or so ago and I liked it. I was using CTX though, so it was only about 10 minutes a day.

Beth, glad your internet is back! Caitlyn still wants to see Alice. I'm not sure if it would be too scary for her or not. She asks almost every day when we are going and starts crying thinking it won't be at the theatre anymore. ;) We just haven't had the time.

I did workout yesterday - did BBL sculpt - I liked it. My triceps and biceps are aching today. I'd love to be able to run after work, but doubt that will happen. We'll see. Maybe a long walk with Tully.

Lots of work to do...toodles....

Joanne

Hey again!!

Yep, I did it. Went to the park for a run. It was very very VERY nice! Sun is out and felt SOOO warm. I even sweated! :eek: Ran for 50 minutes! Did the stairs and hills and all over. It felt great! And then I stretched in the sun afterwards....ahhhhhh!!!! I came home and did S&H Back. it was so short! And I really have to get used to the long breaks in between. I'm like "La la la la la..can we start anytime soon??"

Beth: AWESOME you have good internet now!!!! Makes ya happy, huh? Haven't done Lalo 1 in so long! A tough one! ... Yep, sorry about the no help with Alice. I am SO relieved though!

Hottie: That has got to be so scary waking up to an earthquake! Esp with the ones that have been happening lately. Poor Evee!!! Poor you!!! So , did you end up not going to sleep afterwards? ( I wouldn't be able to!).

Joanne: Oh crap! I can't believe the stuff is growing back in your eyes!! I'd want my money back! (and the time and pain you had to go through. ) Definitely get a second opinion!. I'm so sorry. That just really sucks. Ya, just chill about it for 2 months, no use in worrying. ... I swear the time change has put everyone out of sinc. Even though I do like it, it's hard to adjust to. Weird how it's ONLY 1 hour, but our bodies are so intuned with the time. .... Maybe you'll get your run in?!?! Or maybe a walk/run with Tilly?

Going to go look around for an Irish Soda Bread recipe. I figured I'd make it today, because I want to give half to my mom tomorrow when I go visit. Because no one will eat it but me, so I can't have a whole one! BUT.. i don't have buttermilk, I have to find one with sour cream.....

Joanne! Huge bummer about your eyes! Arrrrg! I'd definitely get a second opinion..... maybe it'll be rosier!!

And I'll bet you needed that sleep this morning.....

Chris, nice on the run! I love spring! You know, Lalo seemed a bit easier than I remember, I think maybe because of tonique! Really!!

Spring fever here......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.