March 10 Check in Monday 15th**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Yesterday was a busy day and I rested instead of doing stretches. Today is MMA kickboxing and today starts the s/w week with shoulders. Are you ready Chris?

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It rained here both days...

Be back later!

Hi Kathy, and all! I hope your busy-ness didn't mean running around in the rain!! We had beautiful days here.... it really feels like spring is here. Sometimes it's short-lived, so I almost feel like I'm sad it's here because I know it'll be gone soon.... how crazy is that?!

One body part per day, eh? Let us know how that goes!!

I did Athletic Step this morning followed by some quick bum bum work!

I'm not sure I'm ready for the week to begin! :(

Hey Girls!

Happy Monday!!

Though I'm feeling really really groggy this afternoon. It was a struggle for me to get up when my alarm went off, so I'm a little bit behind.

Work was really slow (I can say that now without getting jinxed!) this weekend. We have 1/2 of the patients that we usually have. Not to say I wasn't busy with the patients I had. It was mostly steady ... Unfortunately, I ate horrible, for no apparent reason. Not like it was super stressful, it's just that the food was there, so I put it in my mouth. Ugh!

Yep! Today starts one body part a day. Strange stuff for me. I've never done that before. we'll see. I do like the more cardio part!

Better get started....

Kathy: What did you think?

Beth: Nice job getting your Bum Bum done today!! I'm excited about the weather too. Today is DAy #3 of rain/wind/coolness, but tomorrow starts a stretch of sunny and 50's!! My boys were so excited about it being light out later yesterday, they went out to play baseball with the neighborhood kids in the rain! They didn't even care it was drizzling out!

*waves* to Joanne and Hottie!

I really better go!!!!

Chris, my boys really liked the time change, too.... they skated til dark. Do you think maybe the time change has you groggy?

Hey Joanne, how was that st. patty's party? And, did you take your kids to see Alice? I'm still not sure Dylan could handle it, but Travis is desperate to go and the kids have minimum days three days this week, though come to think of it, tomorrow is the only day we're free.

Hey Girls...

The lightbulb went off in my head why I had a hard time getting up... the time change! duh!

I ALMOST subbed in 4DS KB, thinking I could save some time. But in the end, I did do MMA Kickbox. I'm so glad I did! I really liked it, it was perfect for a Monday cardio too. And , I got the 3rd combo!! YAY! ... Then went into S&H SHoulders. It was kind of a hard transition, haven't done slow/heavy stuff in a long time too. It was tough!! I'd be very surprised if I don't have DOMS tomorrow.

I made the best omelet for dinner. It was from Cooking Light, Southwestern Omelet. It was sooo good!!!

Beth: I'm getting excited about the weather and it being light later too. Today, it was still cloudy/dark/rainy, so not so much. But it will be great this week. I love that the boys love it outside too! ....

How was your days, Hottie and Joanne? Must have been busy!

It definitely feels like spring. And I have no desire to start cooking dinner.... it just doesn't feel like it's time yet!!! Your omlette looks great!

We have a new internet connection and it ROCKS!!! Woot! Larry had to get into a bazillion closets for the wiring, so I was just putting everything away -- it's all filthy and boy did I find some strange old things, including.... get this.... a costco sized box of zipfizz..... I didn't think I had any and thought I had given it up, but perhaps I'll get that going again. Maybe it'll give me some pep!!

Your workout sounds great, Chris, I'll bet that MMA really warmed up your shoulders and yeah, I'll bet you'll feel it all tomorrow!!

Where is Joanne?! I need a verdict on Alice. Are you going to take your boys, Chris?

Am I just sitting here eating cupcakes by myself, Hottie????

NOM NOM NOM, Beth! Cupcakes!

New internet connection! woot! I have to call speakeasy to confirm that at&t did redo the dsl lines here because I didn't believe the woman on the phone. If it matters though -- I love Johnny Depp but I'm scared to go to Tim Burton movies in the theater. I wait until DVD.

I did 4DS KB today which I desperately needed. SO MUCH FUN! I think that is my fav KB workout. my boss came back to work today and I was just running around everywhere trying to do this big experiment. Him being back is sorta good...I'm getting pumped but I think the RT is pumping me more.

Ok, tomorrow I should be around more. in the mean times...cupcakes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.