March 10 Check in Friday 26th********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning...

I am not sure who is still around. I know Beth and Hottie are visiting with Cathe in SF and Joanne is in NO..So, is it just Chris and me today and this weekend? Anyway, it is raining here today...Workout for me is Step Moves which I really like. Looking forward to that..

Ok, time to get the kids going...I will stop by later...

Hey Kathy!:)

i do think it's just you and me!! can you believe we're on the LAST week of this rotation? I've really enjoyed it!

I'm going to do Step Moves too, perhaps add on something from Step Blast, we'll see how I'm feeling ;)

It is SOOO cold out this morning, 35 degrees!!! So spoiled by the sunny and 70 last weekend. Oh well. it will come back, right?

Hope Hottie and Beth check in with us this weekend!! And when is Joanne coming back...do you remember?

ANyhow, off I go!...

BBL!

Boo! I'm here! Not for long..... two days in a row I am leaving the house without exercising. I don't know how people do that every day. Yesterday was an incredibly long day of sitting. And then stress. This afternoon at least I will be doing a step class with Cathe..... LIVE! Woot. I'll try to check in -- don't know if that'll be doable for me. I live through Hottie this weekend, I think.

Beth: Enjoy!!! Wish I were there with you. Say hi to Cathe for us...Glad you stopped by!!

Chris: I think Joanne was going for a week. Not sure about that. We miss her too...I have enjoyed this rotation more then any in a while. I can't believe it is almost done! I can't wait to see what Cathe puts together for April. I will probably just do the Step Moves since I have alot of house work to do. I figure if I do the cleaning today while it is rainy out, I can enjoy my weekend and be lazy towards housework and do other fun things..We are suppose to get cooler too. I got spoiled too. I want summer to get here!!!!!!

Back to school lessons!!!

Beth! woo hoo! I'm so excited for you guys!! YES! You better tell her your BESTEST Cathlete buddies , Kathy and Chris and Joanne, said HI!!!! And hug her for us!!! And a butt slap.... J/K..LOL!! , But yes on the Hi and Hug!

Also do all of the above to Hottie!!!! :)

I did do Step Moves. That triple run over the step. HATE it. It pisses me off, i don't think I'll ever get it. grr! And then I got screwed up on the shuffle and pivot into the direction of your arm. ... Funnier thing is, I did do Combos #1 and #2 from Step Blast after, and SM f'd me up! I got confused on a SB move! Too funny!

I have to get off to do groceries and I am DETERMINED to wash my kitchen and one BR floor today!!! I WILL DO IT!!! (plus laundry and general cleaning). The fun never ends!

BBL!

Chris: I am moping as I write. Well, I just did the downstairs foyer and bathroom and the master bath. Time for the kitchen and the kids bathroom. Then, I will get to the vacuuming, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, laundry folding and ironing and the list goes on hopefully stops at dusting!! My inlaws are coming for Easter weekend. So, I am hoping that I won't have to do the FULL cleaning like this next week since Friday is busy for us with Lauren singing with the choir at the stations of the cross...

science hates me -- I've been going 200% since this morning and of course, every machine that will malfunction on me has malfunctioned on me. I only have 70 more minutes to get everything done before my meeting and then I'm off to drive to SD! See you soon Beth -- you're probably on the plane by now!

I will update when I have wireless...

Hope you get out on time, Hottie! And then you can chillllax! With Beth! And Cathe!

Kathy: You are kicking BUTT cleaning today!!! You go! I washed my kitchen floor and all 3 bathroom floors AND toilets!! WOOT WOOT!!! Who's your daddy????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.