March 09***Check-In***Monday 30th

[FONT=&quot]Good Morning![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OMG!!!! Today I did Jillian’s Metabolism whatever; I still don’t know the exact name of the DVD, LOL! But, as I was starting I was like, this is going to be a piece of cake! So, I started with the first circuit and I was like, this is pretty cool, very easy, etc. THEN, OMG, it really kicked my butt after that. What an awesome workout!!!! I really loved it. She had so much variety in there and I was 20 mins into the workout and I was already a BIG sweaty mess. I even had to put my gloves on because my hands were slipping on the mat when we had to do mat workout. I’m SO glad I didn’t sell this workout. Now, I want to buy her No More Trouble Zones one. I might get it today, LOL![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I felt like I got a GREAT cardio workout today! Jillian was awesome! Really enjoyed it (Can you tell, LOL).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]P.S. I got up again at 5:20 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Beth: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I really loved Jillian’s new cardio workout!!! That’s so great that you skated for 2 hours straight! I miss doing that! Maybe when DS is a little bigger we can actually go. Shaun T has a new workout? I’m going to look! Thanks about the pic [/FONT]J[FONT=&quot] I will be doing the 6 month rotation in Fall. I’m going to wait till I get Cathe’s STS Cardio first though so I can add that in there [/FONT]J

[FONT=&quot]Hope everyone has a great day and workouts! BB later if I can ;)[/FONT]

Hey! Happy Monday, I guess. :confused:

I didn't sleep well last night and thought Jillian's workout was 40 minutes, so I slept in a bit and didn't start it until about 5:30 -- I don't remember. Anyway, I don't know if it was longer than that or what, but I really felt like I was running out of time at the end so I skipped some. She repeats each circuit, so the last two circuits and the core circuit I skipped the second time round. It is a fast moving workout, but I didn't feel like I worked as hard as I do with Cathe. My heart rate just wasn't getting up there! But, I still liked it.

I had wanted to be up at my regular time so I could add on some ab work, but, that didn't happen -- maybe later, though Jillian does find a way of working the core pretty well in cardio land.

I'm still on the fence about whether or not this is a recovery week -- what a wishy wash I am!

Hottie, how's the move going? Hope everyone is well!

-Beth

Hi ladies!

Ivy and Beth, it's interesting to hear your different perspectives on the Jillian workout! I did that one about a month ago and leaned more towards your assessment, Ivy! It's funny, I actually planned to do it this morning, but since it's my rest week, decided to sleep in!

I may take Tully for a run later if the ice melts! ;( We actually woke up to 4 inches of snow yesterday. Then most of it melted and turned to ice overnight. Fun stuff.

Waves to everyone else...

BBL...

Joanne

Hello Ladies :)

Ivy wow sounds like you really liked that Jillian dvd eh?;) I could feel your excitement as I read your post.

Beth I'm with you on the poor sleep last night. We had some very strong winds last night and so much howling that it sometimes scared me that and w/ my dh snoring after I asked him twice to use his CPap machine then I was able to sleep for a few hours.

Cool that you are snatching the bells ;)

Joanne
4 inches of snow ? ick! I'm not fond of the snow or cold at all. Here's hoping this was the last winter like weather for you guys and that spring arrives soon for you.

I just finished the Burn phase of CLX and plan on continuing on Thursday w/ the 2nd phase. I need to swing by Target and check out those 2 lb wrist weights Joanne mentioned. I really feel I need to up my weights but not ready for some exercises to jump up to 5 lbs yet.

I hope you all have a wonderful day !

picture.php

Ivy, the new Shaun T. program won't be out til June.

Vilma, crazy -- it was super windy at my house last night, too, but I don't think that's what affected my sleep.

On the Jillian thing..... I did like it quite a bit, and I got sweaty, but like I said, my heart rate just wasn't up there. Did you guys wear a hrm when you did it, and if so, how did your numbers compare to Cathe's cardio?

We had a little earthquake here a little while ago. First one in this old building (for us). All's fine.....

-Beth

QUICKIE!!!

Today is super busy since DH worked last night, so I'm "IT" today for everything while he sleeps...

I did DISC 22 CHEST, SHOULDERS , TRICEPS. WICKED heavy, I couldn't even finish most of the reps. I failed on the 2nd to last ones. WICKED hard for me, not sure if it's because 80% is too damn heavy or I'm wiped from work/no sleep/eating crap.

But I survived, somewhat, and off the the showers... STAT!

BBL!

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Beth: WTG on Jillian’s workout! It got my HR up there a couple of times. It sure wasn’t as tough as Cathe though. J I didn’t wear my HRM, but I will next time to see how it is and I’ll let you know. Who knows, I might do this workout again this week J OMG! Can’t believe you guys had a little earthquake. Glad you guys are fine.

Joanne: I really enjoyed Jillians workout. It sure got my HR up there. It’s something different then we normally do J I’m enjoying my rest week, LOL!

Vilma: LOL! Yea, I really liked it. I was also going to buy me some of those 2lb wrist weights. I might buy them for when I start my 6 month rotation in the fall. Great job on your workout today! What do you think of CLX so far, is it tough?

Chris: Hope you get some good sleep tonight. You did great on your workout today! I bet it was a little hard because you didn’t sleep well.

Well, I’m off to watch some TV. Hope everyone has a good night! BB tomorrow!

Hi ladies..

Quick stop by before I start the kids with their bedtime readiness of teeth and what not!!

Checking in today with Disc 22....TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH!!!

Chris I am with you on this one. 80% is hard. I failed on the last couple of reps a few times....And we had pushups again!!UGH!! I think it is the 80% that is tough. I felt it too..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.