Mar 09***Check-In*** Tuesday 17th

laperez25

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I woke up at 530am to workout and DS woke up at 6am and I still had 35 mins to go and he stood on the sofa sitting down all that time until I was done :)

I did Imax Originial!! That workout is fun but tough!! I sweat A LOT!

Now I'm off to work later...Hope everyone has a GREAT day and GREAT workout!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Good Morning Ivy and the rest of the gang.

Ivy Imax is a tough workout but fun - I still like Imax 2 better though:p

Your son is such a good boy waiting patiently until you are done with your workout.

Have a good day at work.

I've been keeping up with my workouts and taking today off as its dh's weekend, have some stuff to do but nothing major.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

picture.php

Hey Early Birds!

computer3.gif

Happy St Patty's Day!

My plan today is to do the CTX Kickbox, and then go for a run at the park!
4hu5109.gif

Ivy: Good going on IMAX. I like that one, simple enough to follow, yet your sweat your buttocks off. That is amazing your son waited quietly. Teach them young , right?

Vilma: Enjoy your "weekend"!

Good morning! And happy st. pat's day. It's my niece's birthday. And..... it just occurred to me..... this is the first year in about five that we haven't had to make a leprechan (SP?!) trap! Whooo-hoooo!

Chris, sounds like a tough workout yesterday -- I like the sound of it. Still, going through meso 1 and barely able to do some of those weights, I really wonder how in the world I'm going to be able to do meso 2 and 3! Enjoy your run -- I know you've been waiting a long time for it!

I did disc 8 this morning -- back & tricep. I notice my arms have absolutely no definition -- they are huge, but with no separation of the muscles. I look like a thin person with fat person arms. :confused: Not sure what to do with this and not sure if I really care! :p

Have a great day, people!

-Beth

Hey Girls...

Just got my Corned Beef on the stove. I really want to eat better, I hope I can not pig out on it! :eek: But I HAD to make it! And I'm listening to U2, ... getting into the Irish thing...

Beth: OMG..you're too funny! Last week my youngest was asking about a Leprechan trap! we made one a few years back, and he suddenly remembered. I thought he forgot about it, and was secretly happy that I didn't have to get into it this year, but he remembered this morning before school! So, I'll be making that trap..... ;) He is cute, he says if he catches the Leprechaun, he's going to wish to fly (why he thinks he gets a wish, I don't know! LOL!).

So I went for my run after CTX Kickbox, (those arm drills KILLED my shoulders OUCH!), ... You guys are going to think I'm a freakin nut, but I had tears in my eyes I was so happy to be back at MY park, tackling a run again. I ran for 30 minutes, it was tough! I was ready to stop at the end. And I WAS able to run for over an hour before, so I guess I'll have to work up my endurance. It was exhilirating, and I was happy for the sunshine.

Beth... OMG. Your arms are NOT a fat persons!!! I do bet that STS adds definition though. You'll do MESO #2 & 3, you just do what you can do! If it's too heavy (like the 19 #s that I was supposed to do tricep kickbacks with yesterday!!), you just go down in weight.

I really must go and start filling out my sons' Fundraiser address cards for Magazines. I dread it! And I'd much rather hang here and play!

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! We celebrating this weekend with the South Side Irish parade. If you don't live in Chicago, that probably means nothing to you! My SIL lives right off the route, so we go to the parade and hang out at her house. It turned out to be a beautiful day, so it was a good time.

Ivy, sounds like you are training your little guy! Imax original is so hard! Gets the job done though!

Chris, glad you are feeling a bit better. I kept thinking about it last night and this morning - how horrible it was and how shocking and sad for you to realize you knew her. Did you get in your run?

Beth, how funny - the leprechaun traps! Yesterday I was dropping the kids off at school and saw all these 2nd graders carrying these strange looking boxes/contraptions, etc. I realized they were leprechaun traps - which we had to do for three years in a row!! I dreaded those. I left it to DH to do with the kids (who are we kidding - don't the parents wind up doing most of it??) since I had no clue what to do. He waits to the last minute, so I was always nervous it wouldn't get done. Caitlyn will have to do one the year after next, but it's nice to have a few years with no traps! My arms are looking kind of big, too. Not sure if they were always that way or if it's something new. I do see some definition, though. It's water, right? ;) Isn't that what everyone always says?

I did Disc 7 today. The push ups weren't too bad. Oh, they were bad, but I was dreading them so much that they weren't as bad as I imagined, if that makes any sense. I loved the hammer curls with the band - very creative and fun! Good workout today. Then, I went to the gym during lunch and did an itread for 40 minutes.

Ta ta for now...

Joanne

It's so funny what they believe about the leprechauns, isn't it?! I think even my 9 year old still believes. They think if you're able to trap them, you get their gold, and Travis (the 9er) believes his friend who told him he actually trapped one one year. Yes, I hate helping with the traps -- I was sure I had one more year of it this year -- remind me to thank the teacher! ;)

Speaking of all the pushups on disc 7..... talk to me about those elmo pushups! Who could do those on their toes?! And, if you couldn't do them on your toes, did you do them on your knees, or did you get rid of the stability ball? That woman is crazy!

Joanne.... you really threw me with that comment about your SIL..... I was sitting there thinking "wow, Joanne somehow has a daughter who is old enough to be married?!" because somehow I had it as son-in-law -- as if you wouldn't say your daughter's house! What is wrong with my brain today..... today?!

-Beth

Hi ladies...

Checking in today with CTX kickbox and the quick fix cardio. I also did the abs on the CTX kickbox workout...Luckily not too sore from Disc 16 yesterday. Nice workable sore.

Chris: Way to go on that run!!! Enjoy the corned beef. Haven't had that in a long time. My mom used to make it..

Ivy: Great that you were able to finish your workout this morning!!

Vilma: Hope you are enjoying a little rest!!

Beth: I have seen a photo of you and you do NOT have fat arms!! Way to go on STS!! I hear ya on those elmo pushups. It wasn't a pretty sight when I did them....

Joanne: Enjoy that parade sounds fun!!

Oh yeah, Chris, I meant to tell you that I know exactly what you mean about having had tears in your eyes when you went for your run. I have had runs like that! Sometimes it just feels so amazing.......

-Beth

Beth, that's funny - yea, my kids are a bit too young to be married yet! And, they better not be for a very long time! A good 10 years, at least! Oh, the Elmo push-ups? No, I would have seriously injured myself if I even tried one on my toes. I did them all on my knees and was definitely shakin'!

Chris, sounds like a great run! It is a great feeling, isn't it?

Hey Kathy!

Gotta run and leave early to catch Ian's basketball game. He had a steal and a basket in the last one and I missed it cause I was at my conference. :(

Have a great night all.

Joanne

Vilma: I love Imax 2 better too! DS was very nice to wait patiently for me to finish working out :) We'll see if that last long though, LOL!

Beth: WTG on Disc 8! I'll be doing that one tomorrow. I thought you were further into the program though?

Chris: WTG on your workout today and your run at the park!!! I don't think you are nuts because you teared about that! You should be proud!!

Joanne: WTG on Disc 7! For a moment there when I read that you wrote the push ups weren't that bad my eyes bulged out but as I kept reading my eyes went back in, LOL!!

Kathy: WTG on CTX Kickboxing! I enjoy that workout.

Well, I'm off to work from home for 30 mins on the phone taking orders. Hope everyone has a goodnight! I'll BB tomorrow! :)

Ivy, I don't know if you'll see this, but I may not remember to answer in the morning.... I started STS before you, but I'm repeating some weeks in meso 1 to have my recovery week coincide with the kids' spring break. Though we're not sure we're going anywhere now, so I may not repeat much more -- I sure don't want to repeat those 176 pushups!!!

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.