M*I*A* H*A*T*E WEEK

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

How are you? I miss all the chats of squirrels, monsters, New York Cupcakes, Chad, family issues and drama, etc...

Please feel free to post and say Hello. Update on your life and what workouts you're doing or not.

Wishing all Haters Well-wherever you are. MIA.

Good morning everyone!

OMG I'm so sleepy. You guys will not believe what I did until 3:30 AM. I couldn't sleep so I messing around on the computer to entertain myself when I came across a blog. The blogger turned out to be someone I knew when he was a just kid in high school!!! His mom is an old friend of mine and they used to live near us -- they moved away about 15 years ago and we lost touch. His mom and I used to walk together for exercise, and her son used to come over to my house all by himself with his guitar to entertain me and DH, and we have fond memories of him and his family. OMG I feel so old! He's over 30 now, married with a little boy, and plays music for a living. He just released an album on an independent label a few months ago! I'm thinking about emailing him but I don't know what to say. What if he doesn't remember me? The whole thing just blows my mind :eek: :) . I'm definitely going to buy his album!

I didn't do my workout yesterday. I just forgot! I swear, I just plain forgot! I may have to wait now and start the May rotation later. I've been toying with the idea of doing endurance workouts for a couple of weeks. We'll see -- I have to ponder this for awhile :p

JENNIFER -- YOU were MIA yesterday, young lady :p . Are you checking in with the Melter's now? I didn't think you needed to melt? Do you need to melt? Please tell everyone hello for me. I used to check in with them but it got to be too much. One check in is all I can manage, I'm afraid.

DANA -- Iron Man was great -- it's one of those super hero movies. DH used to read Iron Man comic books when he was a kid. --Thanks for keeping my DS in your prayers. She should find out sometime this week if she got the job. She wants it sooooooo bad! --I think the May rotation is great for preparing you for STS. Of course, WTH do I know about it :p :7 . --Oh yeah, I hear ya about bicycles and butt pain -- LMAO! Of course, I won't ride with DH anymore because it's too dangerous ;) . --As for the smoking, my whole fam damily smokes and it drives me nuts! They're not allowed to smoke in my house and I'm sure that's part of why they never come to see me. I cannot believe that woman with the preemie sat next to the smoker! Is she stupid or crazy?

JEN -- I feel so bad for you, you poor thing. I'll bet the pollen counts are really high right now and that's probably at least part of the reason it' taking so long for your symptoms to clear up. Your nighttime cough is probably from post nasal drip. Hang in there -- these things just take awhile to clear up sometimes.

AUGUST!!!!!! Yea!!!!! Augie is back!!!!! We missed you, young lady! UGH, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I'm telling ya -- it's the season! It's all that pollen ;) . You're probably run down from lack of proper rest, so it's good that you canceled your meeting. ;)

ROBIN, CUZ -- :* :* :*

I have to run a few errands but I'll BBL to see who's around. :)

I hate seeing the haters thread so short, but like Michele, it's too much to post in all the check-ins. I did In the Ring this afternoon, followed by CleanthecarpetMax. After that, I hobbled to the patio with a book. Ahhhh. That was more like it. Now I have to run into town for a Bible school meeting. See ya!

Hi guys!

We just had an earthquake. It was really long and made me turn my TV on to find news about it. Urgh!

JENNIFER - Hey woman! How you doing? How are Seville and Madrid? Sorry to be gone so long.

> I miss all the chats of squirrels

I'm still trying to transition them to an all wet diet,...and having a real time of it. They simply don't enjoy wet, or at least the wet I (attempt) to give. I'd been weaning them off of dry by slooooowly giving less and less dry until before I went away for business, they were eating only 1 tbsp per two meals.

Then when I got home from the 3-day trip, I found that Mom had pretty much ignored my instructions and had let them finish off the entire bag of dry LMAO.

So then (OMG, another earthquake) I was there with like 20 pieces of kibble. And they wouldn't eat much wet...I was throwing so much wet and worrying they weren't eating enough....until we get to today where we find the bunch all constipated.

So then I'm out getting pumpkin puree....

>monsters

....and obviously the monsters won't eat it in wet. So I slather it on one of their favorite snacks - freeze-dried chicken. Chami runs up to me and the snack freaking out to be able to eat it, puts her mouth right up to my hand holding the pumpkin chicken, stops mid-bite, steps back and looks at me like WTF. She literally looked at me like, "I know you know I'm constipated, and I'm onto you and your pumpkin puree scheme."

Mooch and Yoyo ate it up with glee. Lulu wouldn't eat it either, but I was finally able to get the girls to eat the pumpkin in some wet, as miracles sometimes happen.

Then, three hours later, Mooch and Chami were able to get out a few small hard pellets each, poor guys. I don't know what I'm to do. I hope they'll eat more tomorrow.

>New York Cupcakes

When I was out of town in Korea, at one point at a department store where I was having lunch, I suddenly felt ill and was looking around for a bathroom (no, I didn't chuck, LOL). In my searching for a bathroom, what do I come across but a dang Dunkin Donuts. Is that cruel or what?

>Chad

Jen!

>family issues

I took Mom to the hospital today to get her arm/neck checked out -- it seems that things look good enough that Mom doesn't need to take any more medicine, yeah! No more hospital visits! YAY!

> drama

I've been looking into feeding the squirrels a raw diet, since I don't want to feed them dry and they just aren't that into wet.

Today while getting pumpkin puree, I also bought : raw pork, raw chicken liver and raw chicken heart.

I really have no idea what is going on with me. I mean, I don't even eat meat anymore.

Mooch ate two small pieces of raw pork to my delight. Nobody else did. Nobody would touch the liver or heart.

I cannot tell you how disgusting it was to cut. And I cut up the leftovers to freeze, and now my hands REEK. I mean really, really REEK. I had to talk to myself the entire time to get me through it. It was like a really awful science experiment gone wrong. I'm sure I'll have that stuff in my fridge for a couple months and then throw it away....

>Update on your life and what workouts you're doing or not.

Um.....not. Heh. But once I kick this cold I'm getting in head first.

MICHELE -

>The blogger turned out to be someone I knew when he was a just kid in high school!!!

OMG, that is INCREDIBLE!

>He just released an album on an independent label a few months ago!

Good for him!

>What if he doesn't remember me?

Just don't start off your contact with something like, "I'm a fan of your music." LOL. Don't want to freak him out now.

I slathered my hands with a perfumy stinky lotion and I STILL REEK of chicken hearts and liver. It's really making me blue.

Oh hey, Michele, did you ever try the Cardioke? That is not a joke question LOL.

ROBIN - In the Ring? Is that a boxing workout?

Oh gawd, what can I do about my hands you guys? The smell is disgusting! When I passed a plate of heart to Cham, she took a whiff and let out a loud "Rurrrr!" and RAN away LMAO. It was totally funny.

All right. I need to get to sleep now before the REEK totally takes over.

:* :*

CR*P! We just had a fairly big earthquake!!!!!

Just so you know, all's fine.

Except that I'm totally awake now.

x(

Mooch and Cham freaked, too!

Oh hey Augie!! OMG I hope the earthquakes aren't causing harm to anyone. Please be safe, k!?

If you want to get an icky smell off your hands, try squeezing lemon or lime juice on them -- it works like a charm, at least it does with garlic odors.

Okay, I can't see -- LMAO!

Sleep tight Augie -- I'll see you tomorrow :*

ETA that I think we were posting at the same time and I just started another thread for today :p

Afternoon haters.

Aug - I don't know if this will work or not, but do you have a lemon? If so, cut it in 1/2 and rub it all over your hands. It is supposed to work to remove the smell of onions so it's worth a try (if you have a lemon handy that is). I do eat meat but the smell of raw meat is pretty yucky! That is quite the saga about the cat food and the constipation issues. Ha!!!!

Michele - that is pretty cool that you found that blog. Have you
e-mailed him? I'm sure he remembers you - how could he forget you??? So did you decide to do or not do the May rotation? Although it looks great, I just don't have the time to devote to a rotation and then I get disgusted when I can't stick with it. Ya know what I mean? So what is up with you today?

Hey to all of you other haters. Seems like the haters are dropping like flies - nobody's around. LOL

Nothing new or exciting going on here. Monday I was able to workout and did PUB (no abs). I cannot do the ab work with the stability ball after lifting - my arms are always like jello. I was pretty pathetic as well - I used to have no problem with 15's for biceps and all I could muster up was 12's. I need to be more consistent w/my workouts especially with seeing that decrease in my strength. Yesterday & today I did 2-mile walks at lunch. I wanted to do something last night but DH had to go do a job estimate & I also had to give him a hair cut so it was too late to even start a workout til I was all done with everything. Tonight Gabe has baseball practice so we'll see what my evening looks like.

We decided that with our income tax refund we're going to enclose our deck to make it screened in and put on a roof. My mom had that done at her old house it was so nice to sit out there. We rarely use our deck now so hopefully this will be better.

Well, back to work for me. Talk to you all later!

HAAAA!!!! Michele - we posted at the same time. Great minds think alike - Aug use the LEMON!

I forgot to comment on the earhtquakes! Stay safe!!!

Did you have a donut?

Hi, Haters -

I'm glad to see everyone again. Lemme tell ya what I hate... mixing cardio with weights. Okay, maybe hate is too strong a word. But I really don't like it. Circuits - ick. I'm doing the 4-Day Split now, and it's just so-so. It just seems like I'm doing half a workout on either one, you know? Well, I'll give it a chance.

August - good grief, what's up with those earthquakes? How big are they? I sure hope everything is okay and that they STOP. I honestly don't see how you cut up all that raw meat and stuff. GROSS. I'm afraid my cat would starve before I fed her that.

Dana - do the PUB abs first, and then the weight work. It's amazing how much it helps!! I used to feel like I was going to collapse on those pikes, but when I switched it around, I could do every single one.

Cuz - did the doc dilate your eyes? Oh man, I hate that. Hopefully you'll be able to see again soon. I need to email you something, so keep your eye out... when it's able to see again. ;)

Hello Haters.

I WORKOUTED tonight and did Body Fusion. Also, I found out a guy, who used to be interested in me, is going to Seminary. Remember, I had an old crush who is now a Catholic Priest in San Diego.

August-Are you OK? Bummer about the quakes. It's been happening alot everywhere. Seattle s/b gearing up for their big wave. Seville and Madrid are lovable and cute,as always. They bought me a mouse last night, I thought it was real, but it was one of their Christmas gifts.

My house is getting finished on Saturday. Sunday, I plan to drive south for a little roadtrip.

BBL thurs or friday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.