Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Low Carbers & Friends - May 2011

This is a discussion on Low Carbers & Friends - May 2011 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Voila !...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Cathlete

Default Low Carbers & Friends - May 2011

Voila !
Old 05-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Cathlete
Tigger's Profile Fields

Thank you Lita baby for starting the May thread! Hope things aren't too crazy for you! But as you always say, we'll be here when you can get here!

Melinda, with all of that work that is needed to get a heart attack, no wonder it takes years to get there! That was very interesting, and very intricate as well! No wonder why medicine keeps learning new details as studies progress--there is so much out there to learn to begin with!

Rhea, have you gotten any rest lately I hope?

Travel Fit today. Winging it again this week. Still motivated for the hard stuff. I did HSC last week. And yes, I pre-ordered Cathe's new workouts on DVD only, but not Cycle Max since I don't have a stationary bike. DH almost caught me too! He asked why my wallet was out and I popped onto my email account right away. Eeek!

OK, I'm going to say it here, and I am plagerizing what a friend of mine said earlier, "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." Oh, who am I kidding? I've previously wished some people would bite it!

Have a great, stress-free healthy week babes!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Cathlete
Tigger's Profile Fields

Dang it! Forgot to sign up for email notification again. Don't know why I keep trying though--I'm not getting the notifications anymore. Probably my stupid pooter doing something weird!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Cathlete

Melinda - I don't know how I missed the info but I went back and looked at it. Very interesting! How did your test go? Did your DS get the job? Where are you ?

Rhea - Are you still on vacation this week? I know you're working hard on that house, regardless. Do you have a move-in date yet?

Tracy - As always, you have given me a good laugh for the day! I tried looking at pictures that were posted on the new series but couldn't find them on the blog or facebook. I want to order but... I'm making myself wait. I didn't see an end to the pre-order. I hope they let us know when it will be far enough in advance that I can make up my mind!

Later, babes ....
Old 05-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Cathlete
Melinda65's Profile Fields

Hi everyone,

finished up Meso 1 of STS and am on the rest week. did 30 min cardio on the bike, may do that most of the week. I"m so stinking tired, makes me think about stress and my arteries!

I did good on the first test, got 94%. Second test is this Sat. This weekend is very busy, got class 9am - 2pm, then we go to a 50th anniversary party that's at an exciting place downtown, very fancy for us! Open bar too, I don't know what I'll do with myself

Sunday is mother's day and my dad's 79th bday, so we have a dinner planned for my parents. My brother's fiance is making the main dish, wow, that's nice that I'm not in charge! I got my dad a hot air balloon ride, but he'll have to wait until July when the weather is best for that, that's what the balloon company said. I got a good deal on Groupon, it was 50% off.

All I want to do is sleep! found out my company just got a new direct client for Ohio for 3 years, so business is good. That's all for now.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Cathlete

Melinda - You definitely deserve a rest week !!!! And way to go on that test, girl !!!!!!! I just knew you did well! Good luck on the next one but I have all the faith that you'll pass it with flying colors . Wow - that sounds like it's going to be one heck of a party! You'd definitely better rest up this week so you have energy to enjoy it ! So glad your business is doing well - in this economy, that's great news!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Catheite
lcsavik's Profile Fields

Why HELLO Ladies!

It's been a while! I have missed you girls!

Well I am back in AZ and going to college. That retail management stuff just wasn't for me. I am working on my A.S for Health Occupation. This upcoming week is finals. On a brighter note, I got married April 28th! Lots has changed in my life for sure. Updates to come later.

I moved back home in January and was nursing a shoulder injury. By February, I was able to start adding weights back in. March rolled around and I finally started STS! :O I figured I'd start light and just get through the reps. By the 4th week I was doing all the push ups on my toes and using heavier wts!
Today I do disc 23. I took last week off for the wedding and honeymoon. He took me to Sedona! Was back at the wts for disc 22 on Monday. Had class all day Tuesday so no workout there.

I'm pre-ordering the new series too! I won't be getting Cycle Max as I don't have the equipment.

Have a great day ladies and I'll be back to check on you!
Old 05-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Cathlete

Welcome back, Reese - and congratulations !!! Hopefully married life is treating you well . And wow - sounds like you're rocking on those STS workouts ! You go, girl!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Cathlete
Melinda65's Profile Fields

Reese, it's so nice to hear from you! Can't wait to hear about your new life. Where do you live in AZ?

Lita, our business is booming, which is great in this economy. It is a small company, but from 2009 to 2010 we went from 10 million to 15 million in sales. Who knows were we'll be after signing on this client, this is major and I've heard Ohio will be getting more as well. Ohio's economy isn't great, so I'm fortunate to be working, that's for sure.

My oldest son just got a full time job yesterday. I am very happy about this, it has benefits too.

Now to get DH back to work, but he's still finishing up his classes, so that's ok. I have a good feeling about things!

Just been doing the stationary bike while I watch tv at night. I was having issues with my leg, but now I sit on a pillow and that does the trick, no more pain. Guess I needed more cushion.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Cathlete

Melinda - Wow, I have my fingers crossed your company continues its success! As for DS1 - that's awesome !!! Hopefully this means good things are next for DH !