Loose weight feel great...YOGA FOR CHINNER'S

briee

Cathlete
So here's what you do. Hang from your bar and feed your left leg up, through and around the bar. Hanging from your leg go into prayer twist. Careful not to straighten the leg as your neck will hurt in the morning if you do. There it is....have at it.

The UPS man dropped off my DVD's 5 minutes before I was to meet with the ladies to do class. So I grabbed them and opened them there. We did Cardio Fusion together. They are NOT ready for the step work, just to intricate, so several ended up watching while the other lady that stuck it out with me really tried very hard to keep up. My take on it was that it the step combo stuff was not too hard, but it was a FUN step workout. I think that doing it with others takes my mind off what I'm doing and makes it SEEM easy. I'm sure I'll feel differently when I do it at home. So, what to do tomorrow....I LOVE choices....and to think, none of them are yoga - I love Cathe!!

Briee (I really liked the music!!) Waves to everyone in chinnin land.

ROTFLOL....deep down...I wish I had a sweet potatoe man here in the country. Sounds incredibly good!!! Guess I'll have to move to Tokyo.

Briee

Oh, Briee, come visit me in Tokyo. It's worth it even just for the sweet potato. I'm not kidding. It ain't no glazed donut, but it's the next best thing. What I usually do is I buy a kzillion and then I cut them up and freeze them.

I make that Sweet Potato Man's DAY.

Stupid truck.

It's too late and I'm ROTFLOL at the "stupid truck" comment.

Could you please pick up a kzillion (whenever you catch that stupid truck) and pack them in dry ice and mail them overnight to me????? Please???? Now that I think of it....it's no wonder you buy a kzillion, you probably only catch the guy once each year :p :p :p :p - I'd buy a kzillion too. (This could become an obsession if it were me - "a million ways to catch the SPM")

Briee

LOL. No kidding. Once I catch that dang truck it's like I'm so thrilled that I buy as many as I can get.

Wait, that sounds like what I'm doing with my yoga workouts.

Do I have some underlying issues here? LOL.

Oh Sooooooooooooosan....did you see these. Buckingham is drooling over the little black cutie doing downward squirrel. Michele....you can stay right here in the chinnin thread!!! And would you look at that form!! Watch out Bryan Kest!! You've met your match.

And that chinnin sweetie. He should be our mascot. I think I've done chins in that same playground before - bar looks familiar, I never forget a bar.:7 :7 :7

Briee

Hey...I just finished drill max. I was somewhat tired from last night and didn't sleep well. (that's my excuse). I did it all, but it was TOUGH. LOVED IT. I want my class to do this one next week....not much step - very doable (yeah right!!)}( }( }( .

Briee

You guys are tooooooo funny!!!! Love the new yoga pose Briee. Not sure I am ready to try that LOL. Also love the pics Michelle!!

I am gonna do BMax 2 later. I am so bummed though, it totally skips most of circuit 4 step and goes into the blast x( x( I will deal with it till SNM gets a solution. I guess I don't have much choice LOL.

Briee, sounds like you just jumped right in on the new workouts. I can not wait to do drillmax. I am really trying to figure out how to do these with my chins. These workouts are all long and past paced. I like doing my chins on a slower heavier day.

Where are Soooooooooooosan and Melody. I don't recall giving them time off from this thread ***arms folded tapping foot***

Planning chins on Sunday.

Catherine

No....I didn't give them time off either.

AND what on earth are you haters doing with these workouts? Do you ever plan on doing them - or are you gonna keep on talking about yoga all day}( }( }( }( . And we all know what drastic measures Michele went to keep these out of our hands}( }( }(

briee

I think the sticky donut smears on the DVD's are what caused all these glitches. :p

Oh Briee, I'm planning to do the 5 week rotation Cathe posted. Of course, it'll probably be more like 12 weeks before I finish it. :eek:

It would seem most of the haters are on a hiatus. It's the nature of the beast.

ETA that what really drew me in and made me want to do this rotation is that fabulous sash! I LOVE the sash!

Editing to tell people it might solve all the problems if y'all just lick the donut goo off the DVD's:9

>editing to tell people it might solve all the problems if y'all just lick the donut goo off the DVD's.

I just love easy solutions. (and tasty ones too).

Michele, if you do Cathe's 5 week rotation (and Cathe is the ONLY person who could pack 5 entire weeks into one month - evil, evil, evil}( ) I believe they would dishonorably discharge you from the Hater's thread and you'd be stuck here doin chins!!!! Think about THAT before you do something rash.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.