+++LET'S GO+++WEDNESDAY

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today is Imax #3! I was considering HIIT, but I am going with the Imax! (since its my favorite;-) )

Gin~ Nice gift certificates! I can't believe school is over for you- -> lucky!! I hope the problem with your back is as easy as the chiro. says, that would be nice. :) Did you do MM today? After PH, this is my favorite total body workout.

Hi Marcy~ Miss you! hope you check in soon!:)

Have a great day
BBL,
Deanie

Imax #3 finished-- I have a new hated interval--#6!! I was actually okay with #5 (plie squat jumps) today. Also wanted to mention I was very surprised to have no DOMs from yesterdays B&G!:eek: :)

Went to the o.b. yesterday for my yearly visit- I gained 5lbs!! Not happy, so I am going back to really watch what I'm eating! I do still fit into all my clothes comfortably from last year and I was wearing shoes on the scale, but still....

so here is my menu for today
pre workout snack: dried dates (one handful)
bfast: 4 pancakes (Gins recipe) one orange
snack: cliff mojo bar
lunch etc- not sure yet

Deanie

Good Morning!

It is raining here, so no running for me, but I did do MM.}(
My back does not feel any better as of this morning!:-( I go back tomorrow and will see what the chiro. says.

Deanie--I THINK I said #6 interval was one of my favs. Now I can't remember what she had us doing?!
I have not been eating well and really need to get back on track. It seems that the busier and more stressed I get, the worse my diet becomes. I think I will also have 2 pancakes, 1/2 banana and WW yogurt for breakfsast. Don't know about the rest of the day. My clothes also fit fine,but would like to lose 5 lbs.

Hi Marcy!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon

Gin~ Me too! I'd like to lose 5lb:) I am deciding now what to have for lunch. I think 2 whole wheat pita and hummus, low fat yogert, and 2 low fat cheese sticks. for snack I think a WW shake and a handful of frozen fruit. all the above are 2 points each except for the pita and hummus. Not sure what I'm doing for dinner, we have baseball tonight, prob. a boca burger and green beans. Interval #6 is wide lunges: first 9, then 2 sets of 14.x( Sorry your back doesn't feel any better, it would have been so nice and easy to find out the chiro. was right:)!

Deanie

Hi Again!

Lunch was not so great...WW English muffin with lf cheese stick, mango slices, but since then I have been into the bag of Jelly Bellys that I have stashed in the drawer!:eek:
For dinner, I think I will grill some salmon and steam veggies with brown rice. I guess overall not too bad.:7

Deanie--Do you have to buy the WW shake mix at the WW mtg? I used to buy those and they were pretty tasty!:9
You really don't like the wide lunges?? My favs. I don't like most of the plyos or a lot of jumping! OUCH!
Tomorrow is yoga. Is your rest day Sat or Sun?
Tell me one more time about your PlateMates. DH wanted to buy them for me for Mother's Day and I wasn't sure whether to buy the round or hexagon shape. My weights are hexagon on the ends. And do you have 5/8 lb or 1 1/4 lb? Should I buy 1 or 2 pair? I hope you don't think I am a complete numbskull for asking you this yet another time!

Thanks!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.